• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Sounds like a typical Oklahoma weekend in winter.

Rezzo

Occasionally
Good freaking lord it is cold. Yesterday it was a high of 55 or so. Today? A high of 12!!

Get metric, scrubs

A funny little story related to this is that my mother talks about weather in terms of Fahrenheit whereas I use Celsius, so whenever we asked each other what the weather report said we'd end up arguing. She measured everything in imperial. Complete nightmare to live with

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Get metric, scrubs

A funny little story related to this is that my mother talks about weather in terms of Fahrenheit whereas I use Celsius, so whenever we asked each other what the weather report said we'd end up arguing. She measured everything in imperial. Complete nightmare to live with

That has to be confusing. Just start using Kelvin because then a day with nice weather sounds like the surface of the sun.

Canada

Banned
I'm a lot more used to the metric system than I am to imperial. Imperial measurements often have me confused because I haven't memorized it exactly like I have with metric.

It better come back, I've had a rep notification for half a year and it needs to gtfo

That'd be my fault. Well you can think of me when you see the rep notification from now on because I also need to gtfo.

When it makes an eventual return I'll send you a celebratory neg. [img139]http://i.imgur.com/4ZKNped.png[/img139]

Last edited:

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Metric System is better but it'll never change because America is a country that lies about things being better here when it's not.

LDSman

I'm used to Fahrenheit, so I'll keep using that. It'll still be colder than a witch's tit either way.

Who determined how cold a "witch's tit" was in the first place anyway?

Phoopes

There it is.
I believe Ellie said in an announcement that there were reports of a bug involving the reputation system in which some people were able to see who gave them the reps, so they removed it to try to fix it. I don't think it's coming back, which I don't care for either way, I tend to forget it was implemented in the first place.

Also hi Phoopes, it's been a while since I last saw ya!

Yeah I guess that was a while ago. I really haven't been here in a while I guess.

Howdy!

On the weather: I think lots of places in the US got a sharp temperature drop last week. Here in Pennsylvania it hit 70 on Monday and then snowed Wednesday.

Metric seems more useful to me as it's more universal, but yeah we're not going to be switching any time soon. I think.

Canada

Banned
I'm used to Fahrenheit, so I'll keep using that. It'll still be colder than a witch's tit either way.

Who determined how cold a "witch's tit" was in the first place anyway?
i didn't even know that was even a saying until you used it

LDSman

i didn't even know that was even a saying until you used it

Then you've learned something! Feel free to spread the knowledge!

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Can't believe I've been banned on another forum for a whole week just because I 'need a break.' Jesus, that's got to be the worst reason for banning someone.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Dudes and dudettes! I just checked the time a minute ago, and it's now December 1st!!! Where the heck did the time go? Another year is almost gone.

Optimistically, it's a brand new year. A year for some to start over, and a year for some to keep doing what they love.

Pessimistically, another year gone, and another year closer to death.

Navin

MALDREAD
Dudes and dudettes! I just checked the time a minute ago, and it's now December 1st!!! Where the heck did the time go? Another year is almost gone.

Optimistically, it's a brand new year. A year for some to start over, and a year for some to keep doing what they love.

Pessimistically, another year gone, and another year closer to death.

Having battled depression and dark thoughts for the better part of the year till this fall, I look forward to a new year of hope and a promising tomorrow.

phanpycross

God-king
Having battled depression and dark thoughts for the better part of the year till this fall, I look forward to a new year of hope and a promising tomorrow.

I really know how that feels, mid 2013-summer vacation 2014 isnt really anything but a blur of me just feeling truely useless, and imcompetent :/

Im glad I finally got out of POS High school, and into a place with people who actually can see stuff other than themselves, actually share my interests, and doesnt try to dump people just to gain social status.

2015 is gonna be great, I can feel it.