• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Jb

Tsun in the streets
To be fair, skylanders is just a terrible seriez

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I have never played it so I can't comment on how good it is. But I don't think having a few skylanders that also work as amiibo is ruining the product or anything

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
The amount of mad over the amiibo x skylanders crossover is hilarious. Apparently skylanders is too childish.. Because amiibo is for mature adults, right. I mean there was plenty to be irritated about with amiibo and with e3 in general but that is seriously the stupidest thing to whine about

Oh, of course. Scalpers are undoubtedly the most mature of people.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
The amount of mad over the amiibo x skylanders crossover is hilarious. Apparently skylanders is too childish.. Because amiibo is for mature adults, right. I mean there was plenty to be irritated about with amiibo and with e3 in general but that is seriously the stupidest thing to whine about
Nintendo fans mad about 3rd-party collaborations like with everything? Lol always stay salty.

To be fair, skylanders is just a terrible seriez
Are you under 10 years old? No? There's your problem.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Oh, of course. Scalpers are undoubtedly the most mature of people.

The funniest part is scalpers aren't even as big of an issue as they used to be. Stuff sells out sooooo fast that any scalper would have to be super dedicated for not a whole lot of profit. There's just too many collectors for too little product. And the same collectors who cry about scalpers are the ones ordering 5 lucinas for nib, oob, customs, trades, and backups.

And I haven't really seen much of a reaction from other 3rd party stuff but that doesn't surprise me. Why can't people just be happy that this might make nintendo some more money and hopefully invest it into reprinting more amiibo

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Anita was complaining about the Rise (Persona 4) E3 badge but Kanye West is there wearing one so it stays legit for now.
Does she at least praise Faith from Mirror's Edge Catalyst and Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn? Both fully clothed, both non-sexualized characters, both dealing with problems without men helping them by their side, and both racially diversed and not white American women? Does she at least do that instead of complaining about every single thing? And did she do her research that that's how Japanese teen idols dress?

Kanye being there is pretty bawler though. Kanye X P5 collab confirmed. Kanye's house is gonna be a dungeon, and the boss is Kim.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Does she at least praise Faith from Mirror's Edge Catalyst and Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn? Both fully clothed, both non-sexualized characters, both dealing with problems without men helping them by their side, and both racially diversed and not white American women? Does she at least do that instead of complaining about every single thing? And did she do her research that that's how Japanese teen idols dress?
She's picking and choosing at this point. It's fine though, people like her are the reason that the Neptunia series has sold 2 million copies in the west and why Senran Kagura sold 100k in it's opening week.

Free advertisement.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
because people will buy **** just to be edgy and contrarian and don't have anything better to spend their money on

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Anita will have a heart attack when she sees the boobs in Street Fighter 5.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
anime is really bad. like jsut straight up awful

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Anita will have a heart attack when she sees the boobs in Street Fighter 5.

An extremely muscular man that shoots out blue energy stuff from his hands and an extremely chiseled Brazilian monster man with lightning powers aren't accurate representations of men.

Muh sandry!

Last edited:
Anita was complaining about the Rise (Persona 4) E3 badge but Kanye West is there wearing one so it stays legit for now.
No. No it does not stay legit. Kanye West has the opposite effect on things.
buying Neptunia is like the least edgy thing you can buy
Luckily i have no idea what Neptunia is.

Zazie

So 1991
anime is really bad. like jsut straight up awful

But we are talking about video games.

Made by Idea Factory, fairly notorious for making less than stellar JRPGs.
---

Not even paying any attention to E3 at all, because at this point I could care less. Last console gen was bad enough that I don't even want to give the new stuff coming out a try at all.*

*WiiU at least has good 1st party support, but probably not enough for me to care, no not even the greatness that is Yarn Yoshi.

Last edited:
But we are talking about video games.

Made by Idea Factory, fairly notorious for making less than stellar JRPGs.
---

Not even paying any attention to E3 at all, because at this point I could care less. Last console gen was bad enough that I don't even want to give the new stuff coming out a try at all.

Seems like a lot of businesses with Factory at the end of them produce less than stellar products. Ark Music Factory for example (Rebecca Black, that Chinese Food song).

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Idea Factory doesn't make Neptunia, Compile Heart does. Idea Factory makes Otome games and a few decent rpgs like the Argrest(sp?) series. Compile Heart pretty much erased their past history by making Omega Quintet, Fairy Fencer and Neptunia series. They're somehow making more money than ever.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Idea Factory doesn't make Neptunia, Compile Heart does. Idea Factory makes Otome games and a few decent rpgs like the Argrest(sp?) series. Compile Heart pretty much erased their past history by making Omega Quintet, Fairy Fencer and Neptunia series. They're somehow making more money than ever.

They are still a subsidiary of Idea Factory.