• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Zazie

So 1991
Lol like I said, I hope you stay that way. "Another Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed? Is gaming creatively bankrupt?! They should look at Nintendo. Mario has NEVER had a sequel or remake."

Seriously I just strongly implied Mario has tons of seqeul in the post you quoted. You have made 0 points up there. (I said nothing about Call of Duty or Assassin's Creed either, sounds like you've got a beef with someone else)

Some people don't care that much your favorite video games, just chill about it.*

*good advice to a lot of video game players, stop taking every so seriously

Anyone ever built a guitar? I bought a Jazzmaster a few weeks ago (it's just a Squier but I love it to bits holy **** it's so fun), and I wanted to get a bass too but I figured it'd be cool to try building one and it would cost about the same too.

Never built one, but I will say building one yourself is likely to cost you more than any Sqiuer from my research.* You're saving money based on what you get out of it, but you can't get cheaper than the budget stuff, because the people making them just have an edge in getting the price to be low.

*specifically Warmoth and USA Custom guitars, Mighty Mite parts and the Carvin kits are going to be more than a budget guitar model. (and that is all I know as far as build your own)

Last edited:

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Seriously I just strongly implied Mario has tons of seqeul in the post you quoted. You have made 0 points up there. (I said nothing about Call of Duty or Assassin's Creed either, sounds like you've got a beef with someone else)

Some people don't care that much your favorite video games, just chill about it.*

*good advice to a lot of video game players, stop taking every so seriously
It was still E3 week when I posted that comment. Of course I was gonna take everything seriously because video games are serious business.

This E3 had the most diverse genre of games shown and announced yet, and dropped several megatons. You said there were a few games that you thought looked great, but not enough to install them. Good for you, because I'll be enjoying those games, while you wait for that one game you'll bother to install.

Since you guys talk so much about Sonic Boom THE GAME, what about Sonic Boom THE SHOW? I read it's doing really well and has a good viewership count. Are people watching the show because the Sanic fanbase love to torture themselves, or because it's actually a really well done cartoon? Also, is everybody hyped for Sonic Boom Fire and Ice?

Recon

It was still E3 week when I posted that comment. Of course I was gonna take everything seriously because video games are serious business.

This E3 had the most diverse genre of games shown and announced yet, and dropped several megatons. You said there were a few games that you thought looked great, but not enough to install them. Good for you, because I'll be enjoying those games, while you wait for that one game you'll bother to install.

Since you guys talk so much about Sonic Boom THE GAME, what about Sonic Boom THE SHOW? I read it's doing really well and has a good viewership count. Are people watching the show because the Sanic fanbase love to torture themselves, or because it's actually a really well done cartoon? Also, is everybody hyped for Sonic Boom Fire and Ice?

Let's just say the song and cartoon are the only things good that have Sonic Boom in the title.

As for fire and ice, I have no clue.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Fire and Ice doesn't look like a horrible game, I'm more shocked they're giving the boom series another go.

SEGA just loves to beat a dead horse as much as they can before it's completely destroyed.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Well the first one came out early in the PS3/360 lifespan, so going back to it often feels like a beta test on a new engine, same with the first Assassin's creed.

Wait for the crash.
Jokes. Jokes everywhere.
In regards to Mirror's Edge dunno if i could play it. Looks fun but i might actually get dizzy/sick from playing it. Only 1 game has done that to me before and that was Portal. Really sad too, the game was great, but it literally made me feel like i was going to get sick.

Recon

Jokes. Jokes everywhere.
In regards to Mirror's Edge dunno if i could play it. Looks fun but i might actually get dizzy/sick from playing it. Only 1 game has done that to me before and that was Portal. Really sad too, the game was great, but it literally made me feel like i was going to get sick.

I dunno if you're like me but I got dizzy playing the first Mirror's Edge. I got better but I would be a bit careful playing it.

I dunno if you're like me but I got dizzy playing the first Mirror's Edge. I got better but I would be a bit careful playing it.
Never played the first one. Just from looking at the gameplay though it feels like it induces vertigo easily.

Recon

Never played the first one. Just from looking at the gameplay though it feels like it induces vertigo easily.

It kinda does. Nowadays I play it in short bursts. Long enough to satisfy, but short enough so that I don't get dizzy.

Is anyone else as excited to get ahold of the oculus rift when it launches? I'm looking forward to scaring the **** out of myself playing survival horror games on it.

Recon

Is anyone else as excited to get ahold of the oculus rift when it launches?

Nope. VR is overrated imo.

Doesn't help that I have glasses and get motion sick. I would also think KantoPokemonMaster would not find the experience quite pleasant either.