1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by Kreis, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Glad to hear you're clean. Drugs are a terrible vice.

2. Zazie

Zazie So 1991

Makes sense. Though even if it was real I doubt it was an "attack" on someone's favorite video game anyway.

3. emeraldellie

emeraldellie Δ Staff Member Admin

Thank god our country is finally less backwards as of this morning

4. Vernikova

Vernikova Champion

I didn't think that gamers needed any more incentive to hate Kotaku.

5. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

6. Pathfinder

Pathfinder Well-Known Member

7. bobjr

8. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

the ssm news doesn't really effect me but wasn't there some nut that said he was going to set himself on fire if the law passed?

is he on fire yet?

9. emeraldellie

Yeah his name is Sigurd

...ok most people probably won't get that joke

In other news I love it when I buy a "used" game that's 100% sealed in original packaging. I also love it when I ordered it just to get free shipping and it gets sent separately from my other stuff anyway. I guess tru REALLY wanted to get rid of sonic colors

10. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy is a metaphor

I bought a shirt with a unicorn on it to celebrate

11. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded At this point, who knows?

It must be a s*** week to be a redneck.

They lost their flag
    Gay marriage became legal

And all they have left is freedom of speech on Facebook lol.

12. The Admiral

The Admiral solid state survivor

at this point i think i'm willing to accept one step forward, because I look at some of the people in this country and I'm amazed we managed that.

13. The only bad part of today was seeing "an historic" I know it's technically correct but dammit it sounds weird, so stop it. That and all the terrible posts my far right aunties and uncles in the south made on FB.

My favorite was "The supreme court IS NOT the supreme being." Whatever happened to Romans 13:1? It's pretty clear that government authority is sanctioned by God himself.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  14. The Admiral

The Admiral solid state survivor

For religious people, the Bible only needs to be taken as 100% literal when it permits them to be hateful sacks of ****.

15. bobjr

I'll take people quoting the bible seriously when they actually follow it 100%. I can accept someone being against gay marriage when they also stop wearing 2 kinds of fabric.

16. emeraldellie

and shellfish

17. KillerDraco

KillerDraco The Enforcer Staff Member Super Mod

Don't forget putting someone to death if they work on the Sabbath. I don't see very many anti-gay people killing workers on the Sabbath.

...The point is, if you're going to use it as the basis for an argument of being against something, you can't just pick and choose which do and don't apply to you.

18. Kansas_Rocks!

Kansas_Rocks! Awesomeness Trainer

You know, I've never personally worn shellfish, but I'm guessing Bible thumpers that do are really in a pickle now.

In all honesty, a coworker today started talking about how gay marriage is against the Bible, and I replied with other things that were, such as shellfish and bacon. It kind of stunned him. That discussion ended pretty quickly

19. I say let this be a message to those that would still oppose us. We won, will continue to win, and will continue to crush you underneath the weight of love, rainbows and glitter. ^_^

20. emeraldellie

i actually did get some crazy lady who came to my store when i did retail telling me i should join her church instead of come to work on sundays. screw that, sundays were slow and easy money and i was mildly hungover about 50% of the time, the only thing i missed was brunch