• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

actually the second part of my username is the only true part now. i haven't been a junkie for close to a year. but thanks hon.
Glad to hear you're clean. Drugs are a terrible vice.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Thank god our country is finally less backwards as of this morning

Vernikova

Champion
a quick google shows the general consensus is that the article was never written and was just photoshopped to help feed fire to hatred towards kotaku

I didn't think that gamers needed any more incentive to hate Kotaku.

Pathfinder

No Angel

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Yeah his name is Sigurd

...ok most people probably won't get that joke

In other news I love it when I buy a "used" game that's 100% sealed in original packaging. I also love it when I ordered it just to get free shipping and it gets sent separately from my other stuff anyway. I guess tru REALLY wanted to get rid of sonic colors

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
It must be a s*** week to be a redneck.

They lost their flag
Gay marriage became legal

And all they have left is freedom of speech on Facebook lol.

The only bad part of today was seeing "an historic" I know it's technically correct but dammit it sounds weird, so stop it. That and all the terrible posts my far right aunties and uncles in the south made on FB.

My favorite was "The supreme court IS NOT the supreme being." Whatever happened to Romans 13:1? It's pretty clear that government authority is sanctioned by God himself.

Last edited:

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
For religious people, the Bible only needs to be taken as 100% literal when it permits them to be hateful sacks of ****.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I'll take people quoting the bible seriously when they actually follow it 100%. I can accept someone being against gay marriage when they also stop wearing 2 kinds of fabric.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
and shellfish

KillerDraco

Don't forget putting someone to death if they work on the Sabbath. I don't see very many anti-gay people killing workers on the Sabbath.

...The point is, if you're going to use it as the basis for an argument of being against something, you can't just pick and choose which do and don't apply to you.

Last edited:

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
I'll take people quoting the bible seriously when they actually follow it 100%. I can accept someone being against gay marriage when they also stop wearing 2 kinds of fabric.
and shellfish

You know, I've never personally worn shellfish, but I'm guessing Bible thumpers that do are really in a pickle now.

In all honesty, a coworker today started talking about how gay marriage is against the Bible, and I replied with other things that were, such as shellfish and bacon. It kind of stunned him. That discussion ended pretty quickly

Last edited:
I say let this be a message to those that would still oppose us. We won, will continue to win, and will continue to crush you underneath the weight of love, rainbows and glitter. ^_^

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Don't forget putting someone to death if they work on the Sabbath. I don't see very many anti-gay people killing workers on the Sabbath.

...The point is, if you're going to use it as the basis for an argument of being against something, you can't just pick and choose which do and don't apply to you.

i actually did get some crazy lady who came to my store when i did retail telling me i should join her church instead of come to work on sundays. screw that, sundays were slow and easy money and i was mildly hungover about 50% of the time, the only thing i missed was brunch