• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I remember when Texas legislators were celebrating their anniversary for an anti-gay marriage ruling with some cake.

They already swallowed their cake, but now, they have swallowed their pride.

On a similar note, marriage equality day was awesome on Facebook.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Hey, just so you guys know, Jesus is also against free/affordable health care. Even though he's healed people by performing miracles. Just because he healed people free of charge doesn't mean we can do the same.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Hey, just so you guys know, Jesus is also against free/affordable health care. Even though he's healed people by performing miracles. Just because he healed people free of charge doesn't mean we can do the same.

Remember to a lot of these people Jesus was born in America so you're running into problems from the start here.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Remember to a lot of these people Jesus was born in America so you're running into problems from the start here.

But I heard he was born in the Middle East where he may or may not have been part of Judaism, and may or may not have been ethnically Arabic

GUYS, JESUS IS A TERRORIST, TRUE FACT

I also have heard that Jesus is a gun-toting, true blood American who is anti immigration, pro war, and all the things that make America great

I don't know what to think anymore

Zazie

So 1991
But I heard he was born in the Middle East where he may or may not have been part of Judaism, and may or may not have been ethnically Arabic

GUYS, JESUS IS A TERRORIST, TRUE FACT

I also have heard that Jesus is a gun-toting, true blood American who is anti immigration, pro war, and all the things that make America great

I don't know what to think anymore

Jesus wasn't ethnically arabic, though he may be genetically very similar.

Arab is a lot like Latino where it is a superethnicity mostly based on language. The language being introduced to other reagions through invasions from the arabian peninsula.
---

I did karaoke last night, I hate the sound of my own voice so much, I couldn't really sing just scream. so I did faith by limp bizkit and take it away by the used.

I know right, I was totally "that person"

I think also really have a thing for people who sing really bad embarrasing karaoke, really attractive.

Last edited:

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
legit question

who do courts favor in ssm in the case of divorce. I mean, with two guys u can't favor the women, and with two women u can favor both

This post is worse than the date I went on last night. (And that was the worst date I've ever been on in my entire life.)

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
lmfao except the courts dont favor women. they are more likely to give custody (and thus heavier child support since it's, you know, for the children) to whoever is the primary caregiver, which the woman often has to be because our society is still sexist. same thing with alimony which is very rare in the first place, the woman is often the one who has to give up her career for her husband and children's sake.

so plz no more dumb mra talking points in this thread. thx.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Man, some guy I know posted this thing on facebook saying that the court's decision was like, in their words, opening a Pandora's box. Everybody is talking about Judgement. I just want to post on their with my rainbow avatar and say, "Hey guys, look on the bright side, more children can be adopted by two parent households."

The country may not be showing "spiritual restraint" (whatever the hell that means), but I have enough restraint not to do that.

KillerDraco

At the end of the day, the solution to the decision is simple for those who don't agree with it: Don't like same sex marriage? Don't marry someone of the same sex.

Problem solved.

You can't go into a restaurant and tell everyone in it that they can't order any cake because you're on a diet.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Man, some guy I know posted this thing on facebook saying that the court's decision was like, in their words, opening a Pandora's box. Everybody is talking about Judgement. I just want to post on their with my rainbow avatar and say, "Hey guys, look on the bright side, more children can be adopted by two parent households."

The country may not be showing "spiritual restraint" (whatever the hell that means), but I have enough restraint not to do that.

ugh that's what bothers me the most. all these people talk about how kids should have 2 parents (so no single parents ever) and they should be a man and a woman. putting aside whether or not m x f parents is actually best for a child (which i dont agree with), just look at how many kids are out there waiting to be adopted. gay parents are also far more likely to adopt kids who are non-white or disabled, who are very unlikely to get adopted by straight parents. the bigots might disagree but i'm pretty sure having 2 parents of the same sex (or a single parent) is almost always far better than having no parents at all.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
At the end of the day, the solution to the decision is simple for those who don't agree with it: Don't like same sex marriage? Don't marry someone of the same sex.

Problem solved.

You can't go into a restaurant and tell everyone in it that they can't order any cake because you're on a diet.
That's a very logical assessment, but unfortunately, people in Texas have a hard time grasping that.

A very similar statement to one of yours

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Kansas is worse than Texas in that regard, since creationism is the sole teaching method there. Also it's so bad there the government is going to have to step in soon because lol GOP thinking trickle down will save the nation.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Alabama and Utah are trying to pass laws that will prevent anyone in the state from issuing marriage licenses altogether just so they don't have to issue the licenses to same-sex couples.

It's as amazing as it is appalling.