• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Well Seattle will get screwed when the Cascadia Subduction Zone ruptures so have fun with that.

I'm in the same boat though, as I'm also in the PNW and sit in the shadow of Mt. Hood, should that decide to erupt in my lifetime.

Well, the upside is that your body will be preserved in a hardened ash casing. Have you seen the photos of villagers frozen in time in the aftermath of Pompeii's eruption? I think I would just strike the buddy Christ pose as seen in Dogma if an incoming pyroclastic flow was heading toward me at 140 miles an hour. :p

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Psh, you guys got it easy. I live in New Jersey

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Haha, you guys are concerned about the volcano when you don't even realize Seattle is less prepared for an earthquake than pretty much any city next to a fault line. Japan was at least somewhat prepared for an earthquake, if a 9.0 hits Seattle, a lot of people are going to die

It seems like the coolest places to live are always in environmentally volatile places.

At least Volcanoes can be appeased with virgins, I don't know what's proper protocol for an earthquake.

Last edited:

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
It seems like the coolest places to live are always in environmentally volatile places.

At least Volcanoes can be appeased with virgins, I don't know what's proper protocol for an earthquake.

Run around and scream. Proper protocol for any natural disaster

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
dammmmn this place has changed in some ways but hasn't in other ways.

Navin

MALDREAD
Honestly wanted to bang my head against the wall watching the men's singles US Open Finals between Federer and Djokovic. Federer literally gave that match away...so many opportunities. Credit Novak for winning the big points, but so frustrating to watch.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Rising sea levels certainly aren't going to be fun when they sink all of the beaches.

Jb still posts a lot, the gct is as generic as it ever was, and people don't troll as often

That's a really cool hat, dunno if I'd ever wear it that much myself but it'd be nice to say "hey look I own an Eevee hat"

I'll probably wear it conventions or gaming related events. Only places that seem appropriate

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Things have never been the same since Serebii's avatar was a penis. Think of all the young minds that had their innocence shattered that day.

pics or it didnt happen

Last edited:

Post Moderation

Invisible Presence
Things have never been the same since Serebii's avatar was a penis. Think of all the young minds that had their innocence shattered that day.

Somehow I have a hard time believing he would set such a poor example for a Pokemon forum, even if only for a day, seeing as he's the webmaster.

Aegon

Somehow I have a hard time believing he would set such a poor example for a Pokemon forum, even if only for a day, seeing as he's the webmaster.

It happened about four years again, back when the forums weren't dead. Serebii didn't do it, but I'm not sure how much we can say about him.