• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
The only thing relatively okay about the current McDonald's is that, it's cheap and affordable. Especially during breakfast.
Taste-wise, it's been crap for a few years now. Not the McD's I grew up with.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
When you're in college you learn to appreciate when fast food is cheap. With that, I'm totally okay with having McDonald's every now and then. I mean the food doesn't even taste that bad especially for the price you pay for it. I'd have it more often if it wasn't for the fact that other places that actually have higher quality like Chipotle are way closer to me. And I guess having actual food in my fridge helps too.

I didn't even do anything Halloween-related except eat candy. But I'm okay with that, I was feeling lazy today anyway.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Yeah, McDonald's is right up there when you're thinking of expenses during college. Which is the only reason I still bother with it.
For the money you're paying, alright it tastes okay. But as a global food chain, you need to maintain a certain standard, in my opinion.
I usually stick to cooking for myself, or try food carts.

For Halloween, didn't have much candy. Went out with friends, checked out the campus party and went downtown to chill and have dinner.

I got laid for Halloween, but that was about it. The rest of the day has been pretty boring. I just sat around and watched bad movies. I laughed at how awful Alien Vs. Predator was. You know how at the end when the last surviving woman is given that really badass weapon? I'm pretty sure that she could have used a lift instead. Considering she's stranded in the Arctic alone with nothing but a cool toy, it's as if the aliens thought process was "Great job! Now take this for your trouble. It'll make your slow freezing death a little more meaningful."

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I went to a party dressed as Phoenix Wright while bæ went as the TARDIS

it was okei I guess

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I went to a party, and we just got smashed while playing Smash

Recon

Went dressed as Little Mac for Halloween. Went to a costume contest and tripped and fell.

Decided to roll with it and when they checked up on me, I declared I fell off the stage. Got second place in the end.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
i went downtown with my friends in a different city and a weird guy made me pet his head. it was a pretty good night considering i didnt drink very much. its hard for me to go multiple days in a row like i used to in college. getting older sucks. sob.

The Master Chief

I took my little sis trick-or-treating and this one house was giving out pencils. No candy, just pencils. I tried to convince her to just buy a big bag of candy and stay home but nope. When we came back she had very little candy.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Went dressed as Little Mac for Halloween. Went to a costume contest and tripped and fell.

Decided to roll with it and when they checked up on me, I declared I fell off the stage. Got second place in the end.

Speaking of dressing as Super Smash Bros. characters for Halloween, I dressed as Pikachu for a few years as a child/pre-teen

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I had to work Halloween night, but I still dressed up. I don't know how many people here follow DC comics, but I dressed up as Red Arrow.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
I dressed up as Kirito, with the swords and all. I lost the swords though >.>

Sorta craving something sweet after literally not having any yesterday.

Ryuken

Steel User

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
I went to an anime con for halloween.

The only thing I have to say about that is never be the person in charge of giving rides or hotel rooms. Just don't.

probably only got worse because i imagine halloween is one of those times of year when those kinds of people act even more asinine