1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by Kreis, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Rocxidi

Rocxidi ס₪₪₪§€ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ7

people calling them costumes but that's how they dress and act all the time smh

2. Void Ventus

Void Ventus Sic Parvis Magna

What's wrong with anime convention people? Are they weirdos?

3. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

When you have to put up signs saying to shower and not smell bad that's a good sign.

4. Void Ventus

Void Ventus Sic Parvis Magna

Isn't that common sense though? And are they exclusive to anime conventions, or are most conventions full of smelly folks?

5. Eternalserenity

Eternalserenity Wanderer

What even is popular these days? Attack on Titan? Honestly don't know. My entertainment has almost exclusively been coming from Youtube.

6. Rocxidi

Anime kids are usully fat and lazy people who do nothing but watch anime and eat junk all day. Those kinds of people naturally attract stench

anime is trash and shouldnt exist.

7. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

Quiet kid.

8. The Master Chief

The Master Chief A.K.A Tythaeus

Trust me, anime conventions aren't the only smelly ones.

You better watch out before butthurt anime fans bound and gag you and force you to sit with them in a cramped space on a hot day.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  9. Ryuken

Ryuken Steel User

Are you kidding? The thing reeks of money.
    Cheap animation that is saved by the standard and even acclaimed use of clitches and stereotypes, and often is based on pulling up as many tropes as possible, while adding copious ammount of sex appeal to it at the same time; all of it is just a simple money making machine.
    Honestly, anime is probably one of the greatest ideas the japanese entertainment has ever produced.

Oh and about what you said first? Yeah I agree.

10. Zazie

Zazie So 1991

I don't know what anime convention all of you have been too, but in my neck of the woods it's all about people putting on costumes, trying to look pretty, getting there photos taken, and getting lots of social media attention. And some are also about the raves, but not the one I went to. All the nerds are off in the shadows somewhere. (not bashing or judging anyone anyone mind you, just saying how things are)

I am talking major social events here, the kind of stuff you feel pressured to go to, because every is going to be there. The kind of stress I am talking about is more of the young adult drama that get's bundled alongside these things.

Though in my case is was more that the people I was with with just got real stressed and were unpleasant the whole time. (I mean I get stressed too to be fair)

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  11. Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Pikachu Fan Number Nine Don't Mess wit Texas

I won't let this thread die.

What cola does everyone prefer? Coke or Pepsi? I don't care either way, to me, cola is cola.

12. TheDragonKing

TheDragonKing King of dragons

I don't care much for pop really. Does the fizz bother anyone else, or is it just me?

13. Playful Latios

Playful Latios @Soul Dew

I don't care for carbonated beverages either.

14. Citizen Insane

Citizen Insane Eh, life is a game.

Neither. Both are toxic and not welcome in my body.

Coke tho.

15. Bananarama

Bananarama The light is coming

I personally think everything is fine in moderation.

I prefer Pepsi, though.

16. Rocxidi

Coke is better than Pepsi but Pepsi Max is better than Coke Zero, so I drink more Pepsi.

17. The Master Chief

The Master Chief A.K.A Tythaeus

I don't drink much of either, but when I do I prefer Coke over Pepsi.

18. Steampunk

Steampunk One Truth Prevails

So, red, blue and yellow getting 3DS ports. Just came here for a "in your face" to the users who constantly told me that would be "impossible". And with that, goodbye.

19. CyberBlaziken

CyberBlaziken A Greater Evil

While I had my fair share of consuming both in large portions at one time, I preffered Coke as it sort of seemed to have more fizz.
    Right now, both are banned for me.

20. Steampunk

Steampunk One Truth Prevails

I personally love Mtn. Dew and Dr. Pepper. But as to the war between Coke and Pepsi, I'd have to side with coke, even though I dont really mind either.