• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Zazie

So 1991
I mean, I've got to do something until Tumblr stops setting off my anxieties with their election stuff for April Fools, so I'll just spend it with you guys. You're all the salt of the earth. In that some of you make me really ****ing salty.

Meanwhile, in my art and philosophy class today, we got to listen to Queen and Laibach, so that was fun.

I don't observe april fools.

Instead I celebrate the month of April 'O Neal, of which today is the first day. I celebrated by eating pizza.

Cowabunga dudes!

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
I imagine once Pokemon Sun and Moon release this year the forum will be alive again. It sucks to see the forum this down.
Yeah, the last big wave we had here was with the ORAS announcement. I get the feeling when we get more Sun and Moon info, this place will get lively again. Or at the very least, more than it is now.

I imagine once Pokemon Sun and Moon release this year the forum will be alive again. It sucks to see the forum this down.

Hopefully, but I wouldn't count on it. You might see a small spike in a place like GPD but Misc. will probably still be on life support.

Also, does everyone know that science concludes that people who use emoticons have more sex? I'm serious...

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
This is super important: I've been a bit SPPF nostalgic lately but none of my friends still post here. I have some of them on FB but it's a little weirder to be like "hey what's up I haven't spoken to you in like 2 years" on someone's real life profile. So is the chat still active? And if it is, how do you get in again? I honestly forget.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
This is super important: I've been a bit SPPF nostalgic lately but none of my friends still post here. I have some of them on FB but it's a little weirder to be like "hey what's up I haven't spoken to you in like 2 years" on someone's real life profile. So is the chat still active? And if it is, how do you get in again? I honestly forget.

I still post on this forum. We had chats years ago while I was relatively new to the forums, I believe we connected based on our ship interests.

John Madden

resident policy guy
(e: i don't think this is what you're talking about but)

the misc irc chat no longer exists, mostly because everyone also stopped using irc

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Still waiting to find out who won that Photoshop contest from like 3 years ago lol

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
people use irc, we just stay in #spp instead of offshoot channels

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
None of my friends in my personal life really like Pokemon, besides a few friends. When I want to discuss anything Pokemon related this website is still my go-to place.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
None of my friends in my personal life really like Pokemon, besides a few friends. When I want to discuss anything Pokemon related this website is still my go-to place.

I have a few friends at work that still like Pokemon. As for talking online about, I personally prefer the Pokemon boards on gamefaqs. The site is shitty but the users are usually more knowledgable then here

Ertix

Hello everyone. I didn't knew where to write it, but I'd like to say hello for you cuz I'm new here. :) I'm Bartek (in full Bartłomiej), and I come from Poland. Currently I'm 20 years old, but my english level at this moment is... not very best, so, please, accept and understand it.
I'm very closed person because I'm handicapped, very introvert. I'm interesting in Pokemon from 2000 when I was 5. :) My favorite Pokemon is Starmie. I don't have beloved region but the closest is Hoenn.
Nice to meet you all, guys. :)

Zazie

So 1991

I know tons of people in real life who like pokemon.

It's not all it's cracked up to be. When gen 6 came out it was all anyone could talk about and it got annoying quick.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
I know tons of people in real life who like pokemon.

It's not all it's cracked up to be. When gen 6 came out it was all anyone could talk about and it got annoying quick.

Well, yeah. But if you're like me who plays VGC competitively, and I hear someone say they play pokemon, it's usually not in VGC so I'm still in the doghouse XD

Rezzo

Occasionally
I witnessed about half of the 'big' events, maybe witnessing all of them would have been an unhealthy experience. I can relate to reminiscence though. It's the only thing keeping me logging in at this stage