1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by Kreis, Mar 6, 2014.

1. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

I don't think Walmart has a Cute Female Corpses section though. Granted it's been a few years since I've been in one.

2. Abstinence Pistols

Abstinence Pistols Fahrvergnugen

Yeah, but they banned most of the subs that had blatant racial slurs in their names, so it's all good, right?

More than anything I'm really glad that I found this site when I was thirteen so that all of the worst parts of my middle school social media presence are here and not on Facebook or somewhere my friends can find them.

Speaking of which - I turned eighteen today. What's the first thing I should do besides filing my taxes?

3. Spock

Spock Live Long & Prosper

r/The_Donald is a wonderful sociological curiosity, and the slapfights people are willing to get into will be interesting to see as they translate into people's use of their democratic capabilities

4. Hunter Zolomon

Hunter Zolomon Into the Shadows Staff Member Moderator

Happy birthday! Ah, taxes are always fun....I don't remember doing anything memorable on my 18th birthday. For my 18th birthday I stayed at home and played video games.

Also, off topic. My Myspace account still exists. Wow.....The 8th grade nostalgia is real.

5. Silver Bolt

Silver Bolt Undying flames

Man, I can't believe this place is still up. Really glad to see it didn't completely die.

6. Hunter Zolomon

Misc and this thread has definitely been on life support for a while now. It's nice to see this place still kicking though. Honestly, I wish I had joined the forums way back in the day. I missed out on a lot....

7. Phoopes

Phoopes There it is.

Yeah I decided to have a look at GCT for the first time in awhile just now and it definitely seems a lot less active than it was a few years ago. Good times tho

8. bobjr

Dark Souls 3 is fun, and I wish it didn't come out at the worst time for school and work.

9. Hunter Zolomon

I still have to play Dark Souls 1&2. I'm so far behind.

10. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

I'd try the games if they included any colors other than red, brown and grey.

11. The Admiral

The Admiral solid state survivor

Why do they even need red graphics? You'll be seeing plenty of red even without them.

12. Zazie

Zazie So 1991

So I just managed to create a link between the punk band The Descendents and A Goofy Movie.

I am at a loss for for words for exactly what I have just done. All I know is it was a thing and a notable thing at that.

13. bobjr

3 avoids that problem a lot. A lot more green and blue.

14. Abstinence Pistols

Abstinence Pistols Fahrvergnugen

Last I remember I stopped playing around Blighttown. So I'm, what, two and a half games behind?

I just need to sit down and ****ing finish something before I pick up any new games, honestly. I went hunting for old games with a friend and ended up coming back with a Dreamcast, a PSP and a PS2 over the course of a month, and between those and still having to finish everything on the 3DS (and Gamecube my god) I probably have enough games for a few lifetimes.

15. bobjr

Blighttown is an area that's awful your first time and then every time after it's not bad because you know what's there.

Then again I bought a PS4 for Bloodborne days before someone hit my brand new car for 6k worth of damage

16. I just recently got ESO as my first ever mmo. I like it a lot so far but it I'm painfully reminded that gamers can be a vicious lot. I've been cussed out like three different times for being a newb.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  17. ChloboShoka

ChloboShoka Writer

What is it with online perverts working at walmart?

18. bobjr

Games like that and MOBAs tend to have the worst players though. You can't get into them because everyone spends 8 hours a day getting good at them, and they're weirdly angry about it.

19. The Admiral

The Admiral solid state survivor

Speaking as someone who's played an unfortunate and, really, obnoxious amount of Dota, I'd be angry if I spent eight hours a day getting good at that piece of **** game.

At myself ofc.

20. Hunter Zolomon

^ This. I feel your pain. I feel like in every mmo game that I play I always run into douchers. I still have ESO, but I took a break from it.

These people that play all day in these mmo games need to learn that not everyone can play all day and get good.....

Uncharted 4 comes out next month and I couldn't be happier!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2016