• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
I think it's kind of uncool. I wish everyone would shut up about the game already, it got tiring after a day or two, now it's just painful.

I can understand the annoyance some people have with it, but I think it's brilliant. Gets people out and exploring new places and I'm all for that.

My boyfriend teased me about playing PokémonGo and then he was off work for two nights and came home six levels ahead of me and with a bunch of cool Pokémon. I couldn't even be mad, I was too impressed. Haha! Also, the hospital I work at has a Pokestop that I can reach from the unit I work on so I can get a truckload of items every time I work. I even got a bunch of my coworkers to play.

So, my friend finally convinced to go on this "****genic" diet with him after badgering me for weeks about it. It's pretty much the exact same thing as the Atkins diet, but anyways it's kind of expensive to go on because you're relying a lot on meats and nuts and stuff. Things that are high in protein, fat, and low on carbs. I just blew 300 dollars and the only thing I really want right now is a pizza.

My life is really hard.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
So, my friend finally convinced to go on this "****genic" diet with him after badgering me for weeks about it. It's pretty much the exact same thing as the Atkins diet, but anyways it's kind of expensive to go on because you're relying a lot on meats and nuts and stuff. Things that are high in protein, fat, and low on carbs. I just blew 300 dollars and the only thing I really want right now is a pizza.

My life is really hard.

Lol

I eat at a 800 calorie deficit

And I still eat whatever I want, that includes pizza and I'm in great shape.

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
Pizza's not necessarily a bad food though. It's not health food but depending on how greasy you cook it and what you dress it with it can be a decent treat.

Kopis

Unaccompanied Minior
I miss pizza. I've only had it once since coming to Taiwan. They don't have the same variety of toppings as they do back in the States.

There's supposedly a really good pizza place in the city I live near. I'm probably going to check it out this coming Saturday.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
I miss pizza. I've only had it once since coming to Taiwan. They don't have the same variety of toppings as they do back in the States.

There's supposedly a really good pizza place in the city I live near. I'm probably going to check it out this coming Saturday.
Be wary! A friend of mine whose spent a lot of time in Asia says that they sometimes come out with...interesting (by Western standards at least) pizza toppings. I remember fish and baby corn being highlights.

Last edited:

Kopis

Unaccompanied Minior
Be wary! A friend of mine whose spent a lot of time in Asia says that they sometimes come out with...interesting (by Western standards at least) pizza toppings. I remember fish and baby corn being highlights.

Oh yeah, people here love their corn. Thailand had a lot of corn, too.

Seafood on pizza isn't actually too terrible, but I really miss being able to put all the meats I can handle on my pizza as well. Italian places here have traditional pizza, which is good, but American pizza is good comfort food, its unhealthiness notwithstanding.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I worked 1st shift all week last week. Last night I started working 3rds. 11pm to 7:30am. Time for some sleep lol. Also, pizza is awesome!

Can someone tell me if sleeping with my hair tied in twintails damages it? I'm asking because I've decided to become more proactive when it comes to caring for my hair.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Shrimp and pineapple both make good pizza toppings.

Fight me, bro.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
It's my day off and I'm on 3rd shift, so I went to the college campus to play Pokemon Go tonight. Tons of people were running across the street for a Magmar lol.

Shrimp and pineapple both make good pizza toppings.

Fight me, bro.

I love pineapple on my pizza. Yesterday for dinner I ate a pineapple and ham pizza from Domino's. It was pretty good.

Last edited:
Currently seeking a therapist in order to help me deal with the lasting trauma of coming face to face with a wasp whilst butt naked in the shower.

Takers?

Also, perseid meteor shower tonight! Don't miss it, you should be able to see a lot even in the cities.

Last edited:
Currently seeking a therapist in order to help me deal with the lasting trauma of coming face to face with a wasp whilst butt naked in the shower.

Takers?

Also, perseid meteor shower tonight! Don't miss it, you should be able to see a lot even in the cities.

Wow, that is some serious trauma there. I get creeped and scared of insects like that all the time, I can totally relate.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
What about the trauma of an earthquake happening in the shower?? I hate stinging insects but I think that was worse