• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
didnt know a few months was eternal but ok

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
One of these years I would like to travel to Japan. Next year I'm hoping to go to Boston for Pax East (possibly) by that time I should have my first full week of vacation time. If I go to Pax West I'm definitely flying out there. For Pax East I would most likely drive.
Pax South is in San Antonio so I'm lucky.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
How do I become a major shill? I already spend 3/4 of my day on the Internet, might as well shill and AstroTurf for everybody and earn free stuff. Am I too late to become a popular shiller?

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Am I the only one whose already stopped playing Go?
I only played it for like a few minutes because I have an old arse phone. If the game didn't crash, it would drain my battery in just a few seconds. If my battery didn't go from 80% to 30% in a few seconds of playing, I never played those few seconds in the first place because the game crashed. Plus, I don't have 4G, so I was stuck to Wi-Fi, and I could really never actually go out and catch me some Pokérmangs.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Can I just go to the store next Friday and pick up an iPhone 7? Or are they still so popular I have to preorder if I want to get it this month?

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I still like go but that's almost entirely because I have a pokestop that I can reach from the lab and a gym I can reach if I walk to the front of the building. If I didn't have that I'd probably have given up. I wish there were more Pokemon spawning near me but if I wanna go on a catching binge I just have to go downtown, or even better to Berkeley/Oakland/SF

George~©

All Gravy
It pretty much just got boring really fast.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
I think 12 million people stopped playing. I could have the statistic wrong but 100 million people downloaded it from what I'm seeing.
Lol try 500 million downloads. Anyways, I feel like Pokémon Go isn't really being taken full advantage of. I don't know about you guys, but they should make more in-app purchases. $39.99 for each region perhaps? Nah, you're right, too low. $59.99 for each region, or $299.99 for all Pokémons up to Gen 6. Getting the Gen 1-6 bundle will let you enter a beta where you can capture Alolan forms, then they'll disappear and have to pay $99.99 for Gen 7 Pokémons.

PS Red XIII > any Gen 7 Pokémon designs so far. I live in Hawaii, and i'm ashamed the gen my state is being represented has ugly all over it.

The Admiral

solid state survivor
I don't think I have a device or a plan that would let me play Pokemon Go anyway, and it feels like I'm not missing much, despite the Pokemon skin.