• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

chinchourulz

200% Quality Poster
Hi everyone.

I originally joined here in the summer of 08, and during that time I was an extremely immature kid who was extremely immature when it came to talking about his favorite things (Pokemon, movies, tv, video games). I had terrible grammar, no grasp on how the Internet works and was a total loser.

To any staff and members I pissed off I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me and I hope we can discuss my favorite things without bad blood. You can even look back on my old posts and cringe with me.

I'm sorry though, sincerely chinchourulz.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Hi everyone.

I originally joined here in the summer of 08, and during that time I was an extremely immature kid who was extremely immature when it came to talking about his favorite things (Pokemon, movies, tv, video games). I had terrible grammar, no grasp on how the Internet works and was a total loser.

To any staff and members I pissed off I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me and I hope we can discuss my favorite things without bad blood. You can even look back on my old posts and cringe with me.

I'm sorry though, sincerely chinchourulz.

And you just abruptly came back eight years later?

I mean, to each their own, but still

chinchourulz

200% Quality Poster
Oh yes. Only because my love for Pokemon has been coming back. I was extremely immature and I was also a kid, maybe more or less a troll too but I would not blame people for still being angry at me.

Lunala

Banned
I doubt anybody still is unless you went out of your way to bully people. I could easily be wrong though since I don't know what happened. From what I've seen though, most of the people that regularly use this forum joined this year and likely wouldn't know you :p

I'm glad I waited until 2016 to start my account. Knowing my younger and less mature teenage self, if I joined back then, I probably would have been permanently banned or something.

Last edited:

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
I never apologized for any of the stupid **** I've done on these forums throughout the years, and I doubt I'll apologize for any of the stupid **** I'll probably do in the future. No matter how you live your life you're always gonna piss someone off, so I figure you might as well accept that and move on.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Aw, that's kind of admirable. Comin back to the site filled with your interests and apologizing just in case you wronged anyone. I mean, im kinda sure no one's holdin you on any of those things. It's been a bit of a while since '08, but you never know! People hold grudges a lot. :0

Yeah divi, most people dont apologize for the stuff they do on forums due to the transient nature of board forums! It just comes and go's, man. One topic to the next with no hassle. Can we talk about bedsheets now? PLEASE be sure to make your bed every morning.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Who here likes milkshakes? I make them very often.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
So election day is tomorrow. I'm not voting though

You could have just voted third party that way you still vote, but not for the joke candidate or the untrusting one.

Hello I would like to know if kyurem is obtainable in soulsilver. Additionally I would like to know if I can trade white kyurem to Pokémon white

No Kyruem is not in Soulsiver. Kyruem is only available from the 5th generation and onward.

And white Kyruem cannot go into White Version.

Last edited:

Lunala

Banned
The debate forum might as well be renamed the venting circle because that's what it's going to be for the next week or so.

Awful election result though so I don't blame you all.

Edited: well i guess moving the thread works as well.

Last edited:

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
This election shouldn't have came down to Trump or Hillary in the first place, but unfortunately people in this country are stupid.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I think I managed to get a NES classic preorder off bestbuy. Kinda wanted the Gamestop ultimate bundle and/or a controller but I'll take what I can get. I jumped on as soon as I saw it last night and the website was already very slow so..

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I finally bought myself a pair of Bluetooth Aftershokz since they are the only headphones legal at my job. Now I can actually listen to music at work which is nice.

The Admiral

Not interested in the NES Classic at the moment. I already have an NES with SMB3, StarTropics, MTPO, and Shadowgate (the latter of which the NES Classic does not have because of probably actual reasons but which I am inclined to phrase as "cause it's BASIC AS ****"), and sure, I'm missing some good games that the NESC has (Zelda II comes to mind, as does Super C), it's lacking a few good games (Mega Man 3 where?). Not saying it necessarily "is" bad, or that you shouldn't buy one -- but it's not for me, given my current finances and game collection.

I finally bought myself a pair of Bluetooth Aftershokz since they are the only headphones legal at my job. Now I can actually listen to music at work which is nice.

That seems like a very specific regulation on what you can wear headphone-wise. I assume it's basically "no wires and no large headsets" or something, right?

Personally, I like neither wireless headphones nor anything that's not circumaural.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Well I started with the snes and haven't played most nes games besides the Mario ones, so I figured it's a good way to have a lot of the decent ones all in one place. I'm sure I could have bought some on vc instead but oh well

The Admiral

It probably is more economical than the VC though, I... think? I forget what VC games cost.

But I mean, come on, where's Mega Man 3, that's still a pretty big exclusion