• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

Zazie

So 1991
There is no single best cheese for sandwhiches. The cheese has to be a good fit with all the other ingredients. A great sandwhich is more than the sum of it's parts.

Personally I prefer something creamier tasting, like Havarti or Colby Jack for a lot spiced and salted meats. When I put avacado in my sandwich however, I feel like a spicier cheese like Pepper Jack works well, even when the meet is spicy because the avacado cools it down. For grilled cheese, that's when I break out something a bit stronger tasting, usually Gouda since that's around the house.

KillerDraco

American or bust

Inb4 judging

I don't mind American if it's cold, but I find it doesn't really do well on hot sandwiches since it's much more prone to turn into a puddle of goop.

Cheddar's where I turn my attention to for hot sandwiches.

I love cheese that turns into a puddle of goop. That and goat cheese and that one kind of cheese that's covered in a waxy casing but the insde is goopy.