• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Why is Frozen so popular? I saw the movie, and I thought it was pretty average, I don't get the obsession.

do you wanna build a snowmaaaaan

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I haven't even watched Frozen yet. I'm looking forward to finally sitting down and watching it one of these days.

maybe he meant:

I really liked SAO until the second half*

The musical numbers weren't that great either, aside from Let It Go.

you dont like casual gamers, you dont like frozen, mannnn do you like ANYTHING GGG

Last edited:

SugarFreeJazz

not present
What's wrong with casual gamers? What's wrong with casual anything? How do you dislike the least polarizing group of something?

Also I thought Frozen was alright. It didn't live up to the hype for me, but I enjoyed it and I can see why many people do like it. That stupid snowman was clearly the best part, though.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
There's nothing wrong with casual gamers in my opinion.

I consider myself one of those "laid back"gamers. I Just like playing all kinds of video games, and having fun. Unfortunately, I don't get a whole lot of time to play video games like I used to though. I usually get a few hours a day to play, and that's it.

Whenever I hop on Call Of Duty and some snicklefritz tells me "lolz i'm higher prestige than you, you're garbage newb" I just laugh.

I'm sorry I actually have a life outside of video games. I don't have time to play video games all day like I used to when I was younger. I'm an adult that works 6 days a week. I actually know what responsibility feels like. Sitting in front of a tv playing Call of Duty for 17 hours a day isn't one of my responsibilities.

I would rather play a online game with a casual gamer any day. It's better than playing a game with some pompous dbag.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Can one be hardcore with one thing and casual with every other game?
I have a liking towards Minecraft and all of its possibilities, and the coding that underlies and allows those possibilities, so I tend to play Minecraft hardcore! Everything else I simply dabble in.
Just my say…

And guess what, guys? People can hate or strongly dislike anything they want, even if it's popular like Frozen! And Justin Bieber!

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
I have a liking towards Minecraft and all of its possibilities, and the coding that underlies and allows those possibilities, so I tend to play Minecraft hardcore! Everything else I simply dabble in.
Just my say…

And guess what, guys? People can hate or strongly dislike anything they want, even if it's popular like Frozen! And Justin Bieber!

I had no idea there was such a thing as "Hardcore" Minecraft players. I always considered Minecraft to be a casual game.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
There's nothing wrong with casual gamers, there are things wrong with dumbing down a game or adding stupid mini-games etc. to try and get those casual gamers to buy it as well.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Just my say…

yeah noooo

Peter Quill

star-lord
zeno you judge ellie for having a holier-than-thou attitude or something similar

then you judge this person for playing minecraft hardcore

you are a perplexing individual