• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Everywhere I live I aways end up with a snow problem. In Wisconsin we had a bunch of snow like Illinois. I don't remember it being as bad though. Then again I was a kid then. In Missouri the snow was just like watery and would get in your shoes constantly even if you had on boots. Didn't like shoveling out the parking lot for the restaurant either... In Illinois we have a bunch of snow and then it'll snow in spring. :| Oh and in Missouri last I remembered it would either rain a long time causing a flood to happen or we have no rain for awhile, and when it does rain it'd be very little rain.

Aw man that would just get to me I think. But then I can get pretty pissy when it comes to weather regardless; windy conditions, rain, snow whatever. I really need to work on it. XD

Mister_SGG

Ok Ok Ok ignore the me part (although if you all knew what I looked like your disgust would melt into arousal but anyway) and just look at the guitar. I saved up for this thing for ages and it is so sexy <33

dcrvmntftrd.jpg

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Ok Ok Ok ignore the me part (although if you all knew what I looked like your disgust would melt into arousal but anyway) and just look at the guitar. I saved up for this thing for ages and it is so sexy <33

View attachment 12317

That is pretty awesome man! I always wished I could play the guitar but I was always more a piano guy.

AwesomeGrovyle

Local Cryptid
I don't know less description is actually worse.

He could've said
So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar.

Waaaay better and less detailed...

Aw man that would just get to me I think. But then I can get pretty pissy when it comes to weather regardless; windy conditions, rain, snow whatever. I really need to work on it. XD

Eh... I think we're all that way with weather.

View attachment 12317

Doubt that. Oh and looks pretty cool.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am so frigging tempted to sig quote this.

Canada

Banned
Last edited:

Mister_SGG

I fail to see how your example is better tbh.

Well without the whole naked aspect there's a lot more left to the imagination.

I won't post a picture of me but imagine a combination of Robert Downey Jr and Tom Cruise. That's what I see myself as anyway so

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
God I dunno what it is but I'm on such a high tonight and it's Monday! In such a good mood XD Maybe it's KARMA. YEAH.

hahaprobablynot

Canada

Banned
Well without the whole naked aspect there's a lot more left to the imagination.

I won't post a picture of me but imagine a combination of Robert Downey Jr and Tom Cruise. That's what I see myself as anyway so

Whenever I imagine a combination of two people I imagine a horrifying mutation so my image probably won't be so accurate

God I dunno what it is but I'm on such a high tonight and it's Monday! In such a good mood XD Maybe it's KARMA. YEAH.

hahaprobablynot

maybe it's weed
or pills

did i guess correctly

Mister_SGG

God I've been sitting on this computer for over an hour in this damn thread. Even if I can't play guitar I need to do something else.

Whenever I imagine a combination of two people I imagine a horrifying mutation so my image probably won't be so accurate

No I don't often get described as a mutation

Unless you talk to my ex

Mister_SGG

I think I'll watch a movie

Speaking of which I have to go see Cap 2 again when my girlfriend returns from St John's which was a great movie but twice in a week is not good

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
This thread sucks away your life and imbues you with the pure essence of ****

I like this thread. D=

And Mister SGG you could always write a fabulous composition about Serebii and its awesome community! *Nudge*

Canada

Banned
And Mister SGG you could always write a fabulous composition about Serebii and its awesome community! *Nudge*

The community is awesome now? It's a miracle!

I do to...but if we're being honest.

this thread is only **** because some of the posts in it are **** which are typed by people who act like ****

No I don't often get described as a mutation

Unless you talk to my ex

Okay that's good just making sure that my mind is just being an ******* and is in no way correct

Last edited: