• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Syrus

Praise the Sun!

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
SGG's moment of funny shall now be immortalized forever in my signature. :B

In other news, I might have to go to work in the pouring rain. Stupid unreliable brother.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
SGG's moment of funny shall now be immortalized forever in my signature. :B

In other news, I might have to go to work in the pouring rain. Stupid unreliable brother.

It is an awesome quote XD

What happened, if you don't mind my askin'?

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
An Unlikely Pair.jpg

I was gonna say ha, ha XD

Also completely unrelated but I found this shared on my Twitter; I'm not sure who the artist is but I love them for doing it. Thought I'd share 'cause it's very awesome.

LDSman

Isn't it a late to just now be filing taxes?

Not really. Sooner is better but if you aren't getting any money back, then it's not really something I rush to do.

Zazie

So 1991
Ok Ok Ok ignore the me part (although if you all knew what I looked like your disgust would melt into arousal but anyway) and just look at the guitar. I saved up for this thing for ages and it is so sexy <33

View attachment 12317

Pretty nice guitar. I always wondered how well the V shaped ones play sitting down, They have a cool shape but look like they kind of slide off.

I've been eyeing a bunch of guitars myself. Mostly cheaper stuff from small companies that a nearby store has in stock.

It's tempting to go spend some money on a guitar, since I have enough saved to buy whatever I want, but buying any guitar right now would be an irresposible use of money right now as I have no job.

Last edited:

KillerDraco

I actually got my tax refund money last week. It was a nice little perk for crossing the last boring bridge into adulthood. Now maybe I'll finally get around to upgrading to a new computer... Or be a boring adult and save it. Either way works I guess.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I love it how it was 70 degrees outside the other day and now I look out my window and I see at least an inch of snow on the ground. It's freezing outside....Pure Michigan weather.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
beach weather here. too bad i have school/work during the best parts of the day for tanning :(