• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
I used to be an Admin Assistant; friggin' loved it. Temp. contract though which kinda sucks. = ( Now just lookin' for a job; need money man. @__@

Vernikova

Champion
I don't have a spring break, actually. I have something called "Reading Week" which is exactly what it sounds like - we're supposed to use the break to read and prepare ourselves. We all treat it as a spring break though.

That being said, it's the middle of April and I'm finished school for the year so /shrug

That's called Finals week for us. We treat it as a second Spring break, though. Seems to work out fine.

AwesomeGrovyle

Local Cryptid
I had Spring Break like the last week of March. Sometimes I didn't have Spring Break in Missouri due to us getting out so many days due to snow.

so, out of curiosity, what do the people here who work do?

like, as a job?

I'm a waitress at my dad's restaurant (He should be reopening next week. ^^) for now. At least I'll be graduating from high school soon. Then it'll be several years in college. Yay... :|

BigLutz

Banned
So if being a mod doesn't pay...then Moogles must have a heart of gold (how else could one bare mod the debate section)

Anti Depressants and Alcohol? I keep saying we need to start a fund for Moogles for Psych Therapy?

BigLutz

Banned
If he'd go I could get behind that XD

I some how imagine Moogles in a straight jacket in ten years, screaming out our names while in a padded room.

Gamer Fluttershy

Umm yeah sorry if I'm off topic, but do you get banned for having Red Rep? Most of my rep came from anonymous trolls and I don't want to be banned because of trolls

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Has anyone seen the movie Saving Private Ryan? I saw it 8 years ago and it was really good. Its message is timeless. Steven Spielberg is my favorite director.

LDSman

Umm yeah sorry if I'm off topic, but do you get banned for having Red Rep? Most of my rep came from anonymous trolls and I don't want to be banned because of trolls

You caould always turn it off? It'll show gray then.

are you absolutely sure that's where it came from?

LDSman

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder

No, negative reputation does not affect your chances of getting banned. It's infractions you need to worry about.

The rep system is garbage, though. It's basically a way for other members to **** on you because they don't like you.