• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

thunder2910

Loves pizza

LDSman

I some how imagine Moogles in a straight jacket in ten years, screaming out our names while in a padded room.

Or on Death Row because he snapped and decided to hunt down and slaughter the more annoying posters in a blood frenzy.

LDSman

Nowadays I've noticed that its not used for the purposes of the name but its other meaning

40/60. Its still a valid nickname for those named Richard.

That signature is rather nauseating.

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
Umm yeah sorry if I'm off topic, but do you get banned for having Red Rep? Most of my rep came from anonymous trolls and I don't want to be banned because of trolls

Ahem...umm, you DO realize that ALL reps, good and bad are anonymous. The only way you aren't anonymous is if you say your name in the post.

Take that as you will.

AwesomeGrovyle

Local Cryptid
Why do you hate people named Richard?

Not everyone does... And don't just go and assume that without proof. Come back and say that when you go and take a poll, survey, or whatever and the outcome of it is that most people hate people named Richard.

KillerDraco

Not everyone does... And don't just go and assume that without proof. Come back and say that when you go and take a poll, survey, or whatever and the outcome of it is that most people hate people named Richard.

...I think you may have missed the point entirely.