• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I just want Nintendo to show some Wii U games that are actually worth buying. Preferably ones that show a unique use for the Gamepad.

I just want Nintendo to show some Wii U games that are actually worth buying. Preferably ones that show a unique use for the Gamepad.

You are right... I'm gonna buy SSB4, because I find Wii U useless.

Anybody like Dark Souls series?

dark souls ii was really good. i thought it was a lot easier than the first one but it fixed a lot of problems it had like FRAME RATE DROPS

John Madden

resident policy guy
There's a "no complaining about rep" rule? That won't end well.

luckily for me i'm a good enough poster that i'm never gonna wind up complaining about it B)

(also that new Civilization game has satisfied my desire for new game announcements for approximately the next 5 months)

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
You know what? IDK anymore (this is why I will probably never become a mod).

So anyone excited for E3?
i have no idea why someone would want to mod this forum honestly, but that's just me

Haven't kept up with video game news in quite awhile honestly, I just started reading up on Smash 4 just recently but that's about it.

indifference

I really hope I can get a job soon, so I can trade pokemon wirelessly again. I didn't mean to be such a creep before. I didn't realize kids played Pokemon too, I mean, I thought this message board was for adults. Anyways. Oh well.

What's better a 2DS or like.. a 3DS XL? I might get a ds lite so that when I get my gameboy advance game, I could trade my pokemon up to soul silver and diamond and pearl and platinum and stuff. That works, right?

I just feel so bad.

And, if I ever get a gaming console, could I just go with like.. a 120hz sharp tv? 'Cause those are the cheapest I've found that are 120 hz. I have a vizio right now, and I heard that's not good for gaming consoles, but it will probably be in a long time.

I really need to save up for a car too.

Last edited:

indifference

Are there seriously like really young kids here? All the people I've met on here seemed to be my age before. But I'm glad it's been brought to my attention. I feel like such a butt creep. What's the average age of someone on here? Wait, am I too old for this forum? Can you talk about other forums here? Are there such things as adult pokemon forums?

Are there seriously like really young kids here? All the people I've met on here seemed to be my age before. But I'm glad it's been brought to my attention. I feel like such a butt creep. What's the average age of someone on here? Wait, am I too old for this forum? Can you talk about other forums here? Are there such things as adult pokemon forums?

at the end of the day pokemon is made for really young kids

in case you forgot or something

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
At this point, I'd be inclined to agree with you.

Well, they do work to keep the idiots off, but I did notice that mods seem to post less "for fun" than other users. This site is meant to be fun, so I imagine it would be irritating having most of your posts be taking care of problems on the site.

Well, they do work to keep the idiots off, but I did notice that mods seem to post less "for fun" than other users. This site is meant to be fun, so I imagine it would be irritating having most of your posts be taking care of problems on the site.

It also depends on the sections they Mod. I know Psynergy VMs everyone while still modding his section. I know Other Nintendo Discussion is different than misc, but like I said, it depends on the sections.

Kreis

Still Dirrty

I think the reason you see a lot of us not posting for fun is because of other irl commitments. I think the majority of the staff is over the age of 20 (except moogles, I think), and around that age a lot of us are finishing college, starting grad school, working, starting our own families, etc. For me, at least, it was more common to see me post for fun near the beginning of my modship because I had a lot of free time on my hands, but now I'm at a point in my life where I'm really busy with research and school. By the time I actually get to sit on my computer, I have to reply to reports or w/e, and then I just don't even feel like interacting with other members because it can get annoying. I think a lot of the other staff members might feel the same way because we were modded at a point where we didn't have these time commitments, and now we do and we just come on here to kill time before our next thing comes up.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly

The youngest I've seen here is 9, but most people here are at least in their teens

Canada

Banned
I really hope I can get a job soon, so I can trade pokemon wirelessly again. I didn't mean to be such a creep before. I didn't realize kids played Pokemon too, I mean, I thought this message board was for adults. Anyways. Oh well.

You didn't realize uh what?

I think the reason you see a lot of us not posting for fun is because of other irl commitments. I think the majority of the staff is over the age of 20 (except moogles, I think), and around that age a lot of us are finishing college, starting grad school, working, starting our own families, etc. For me, at least, it was more common to see me post for fun near the beginning of my modship because I had a lot of free time on my hands, but now I'm at a point in my life where I'm really busy with research and school. By the time I actually get to sit on my computer, I have to reply to reports or w/e, and then I just don't even feel like interacting with other members because it can get annoying. I think a lot of the other staff members might feel the same way because we were modded at a point where we didn't have these time commitments, and now we do and we just come on here to kill time before our next thing comes up.

Yeah that's pretty much what I figured. Especially since the staff usually give this reason when they have to be offline for some time. Understandable though.
Real life > Sppf

Last edited:

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
I didn't think age was really that big a deal on Serebii ha, ha XD I mean I'm 24 but it ain't no dice to me.

Though I vaguely remember a member of Serebii a while back whom was older than most of us and DID let us know about it. He was actually pretty chill; I can't remember his name though.