• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
why does the Project M mod I'm playing use "Call Me Maybe" as a track

who would come up with such a terrible idea, and why

Canada

Banned

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Passover food is all tasteless and Easter food is all diabetes-inducing

you just can't win

since it's Easter:

Thoughts on deviled eggs? Never really liked the things honestly

I love those damned things. . .
They're so awkwardly put together, but, they make a beautiful combination.

Murder Doll

Button Presser
How anyone can stand the things beyond on me...I tasted one and pretty much did everything within my power to get the flavor out of my mouth.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
wow something in this thread i actually like

devlied eggs are the bomb if you make them right

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
I don't like eggs. :\

But I'm excited for Easter because I'm excited to see my cousin's baby since I haven't seen him since Christmas and he's such a cute little chunk omg

Darato

(o,..,o)
Met Jason David Frank and see how scary how some of his fan base is. Then hear from Billy Dee Williams that my Princess Batman costume was great.

L.F.D.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
/me hands pp a barf bag and takes another one for myself

Abstinence Pistols

I don't like deviled eggs very much, to be honest. In fact, I really only like eggs when they're in an omelet or something similar. Oh well.

Also if you were having a happy night feel free to fix that by listening to this album

Zazie

So 1991
Met Jason David Frank and see how scary how some of his fan base is.

I am not going to say I am surprised, but it is kind of baffling to me for some reason.

I don't know why. Maybe it's because if I were to meet an icon of my childhood* I would be scared of being dissillusioned.

Though I hear Jason David Frank is a pretty chill guy.

*theoretically I am not a massive Power Rangers fan.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
I walked past Jason David Frank a few weekends ago at St. Louis Comic Con. I wouldn't have paid money to see him, though. lmao

Also, thanks Ellie. I feel better.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
yw ;035;