• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

VMs are a wonderful thing. Use and abuse.

KillerDraco

In other news, it's bug season again, and I swear to god there's a mosquito in my room.

Mosquitoes are always annoying. Can't wait for the Dragonflies to return and start eating them. And/or for mosquitoes to just go out of season.

Love bugs have become an annoyance as of late, too. I hate having to clean them off my car, because their splattered bodies chip away at the paint otherwise.

Mosquitoes are always annoying. Can't wait for the Dragonflies to return and start eating them. And/or for mosquitoes to just go out of season.

Love bugs have become an annoyance as of late, too. I hate having to clean them off my car, because their splattered bodies chip away at the paint otherwise.

What we really need to do is just get mosquitoes extinct. I honestly don't think they do anything other than spread disease.

Zazie

So 1991

I have never heard of a lovebug before. After looking them up I am a little freaked out.

Two headed bugs that turn acidic when they die? Sounds like a monster or something.

KillerDraco

I have never heard of a lovebug before. After looking them up I am a little freaked out.

Two headed bugs that turn acidic when they die? Sounds like a monster or something.

They're pretty much harmless but they're annoying as frick. They come in mass quantities, and if you drive anywhere, you can expect to have a crap ton of them on your windshield, hood, and bumper. Due to their little... after-effects, you absolutely have to clean them off ASAP.

Unlike mosquitoes though they won't specifically bother you, but they're just everywhere and annoying as frick. I make sure to kill any I see. Which accomplishes nothing really, since there's so many of them, but every one I kill is one that I'm not having to scrape off my car.

Back when I lived in Florida, I ran into love bugs a lot. They always landed on me and stuff whenever I went outside, and I swear to god I've eaten more than a dozen (not by choice, mind you)

Back when I lived in Florida, I ran into love bugs a lot. They always landed on me and stuff whenever I went outside, and I swear to god I've eaten more than a dozen (not by choice, mind you)

did you have to look out for gators or is that a urban legend like the amount of obesity in wisconsin

LDSman

I get more annoyed by the birds that flock across the roads.