• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I... happened to kill a few frogs by putting them on a teeter-totter then jumping on the other side as a little kid.

I'm sorry can I ever make up for this crime?

As a child I once stuck grass hoppers in buckets of mud so they sort of suffocated.

Kids do weird ****.

Canada

Banned

Canada

Banned
I should mess around with that image one time to make the hairs on moot's arm look colourful as well. :I

Also lol I started trying out the other type skins. The ice skin made all the regular user's names a bluish colour and the first post I saw was from Clone so for a second I thought he was made an admin. Made me do a double take tbh. :I

Last edited:

Murder Doll

Button Presser
I should mess around with that image one time to make the hairs on moot's arm look colourful as well. :I

Also lol I started trying out the other type skins. The ice skin made all the regular user's names a bluish colour and the first post I saw was from Clone so for a second I thought he was made an admin. Made me do a double take tbh. :I

Clone for competitive section mod!

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
[img139]http://i.imgur.com/ALcYT5d.gif[/img139]
Are you telling me I recreated Godzilla right in my home? Me being Godzilla, the monster moth being Mothra? Well, I'll be darned! I hope CCTV captured it, and turn me into suit actor!

As a child I once stuck grass hoppers in buckets of mud so they sort of suffocated.

Kids do weird ****.
I used to collect spiders, trap them inside empty matchstick boxes, then use them to fight other people's spiders. I kid you not. We were ghetto (I don't know what this word means. I think it's something bad). Also, pouring salt on a snail. Was fun. It was squirting it's ooze eerywhere. The shell broke, and the snail just went *splash splash splash*

Canada

Banned

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

Canada

Banned
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=define:ghetto

You should probably learn what a words means before you decide to use it. Especially while admitting you have no idea what it means.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hydrohs again.

Actually I lied, I can poz you but I think commending you publicly is enough so I'll save it :]

Sing the canadian national anthem backwards..

I didn't mean here. Thankfully.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Last edited:

Vernikova

Champion
I used to collect spiders, trap them inside empty matchstick boxes, then use them to fight other people's spiders. I kid you not. We were ghetto

If you played skelly with them, I'd call that ghetto. Spider-fighting? Not so much.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
What's an Ethan?
ahahahaha those were the days
that saga and ones like it are why I come back to SPPf

Semester is almost over, thank the Lord. Not like I'm gonna get away from school or anything, Summer classes and all.

Last edited:

Abstinence Pistols

When I was in middle school I called one of my close friends something really offensive and awful that I won't even repeat here without either of us realizing what it meant and my band teacher overheard and proceeded to tell me what it meant in front of the class.

Thankfully neither of them were angry but I felt pretty horrible. I still cringe when I think back to that (and really middle school as a whole).

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
If you played skelly with them, I'd call that ghetto. Spider-fighting? Not so much.
Spider-fighting isn't what you'd call a game poor people would play? Playing. With. Spiders. I didn't know that was a normal thing.

Yeah, when I was in middle school, I got called out for calling some kid a flamer without knowing what it meant. Totally embarrassing.

In my defense, though, I was spot-on.

What the flippity flop is a "flamer"? Is that a different version of a "flasher"?