• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Canada

Banned

Fenix

Tremulant
So how was it? Was it awful as I thought?
I have found the morons on the forums way more insufferable than the morons on the chats, and considering morons is what makes up the majority of both userbases I find the chat an infinitely better place than SPPF.

And less boring :V

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Didn't we all? The GTS is such a sad place, full of six year olds who want Arceus but only offer Bunnelby.

those kids dream big, and that is my lifeblood.

that and seeing their dreams fail to come to fruition

also for some reason I thought TRUE DOOM MURDERHEAD was Cipher this whole time?

I hate modding on weekends. It's like all of the weirdos come out of the woodwork.

I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't know where to find it...

Then again I doubt I'd even go there often because I'm on my clans Xat all the time.