• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
^WHOA.... Was that officially OK'd by Nintendo, or did China just do whatever they like, like they did the World of Warcraft theme park?

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
COMMUNITY GOT CANCELLED! Gonna go jump off a bridge now kthanxbai (**** you NBC, you shitty network)

phanpycross

God-king
You've obviously never ridden the teacups. The teacups make me throw up. I can handle roller coasters all day, but those teacups do me in every time.

---

If only it were still 2005....

[IMG300]http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x374/emstauss/groudonkyogre_zps2231fe24.jpg[/IMG300]

[IMG300]http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x374/emstauss/pokepark2_zpsbabb0f12.jpg[/IMG300]

[IMG300]http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x374/emstauss/pokepark3_zpsa44191f4.jpg[/IMG300]

How stange, I dont think im ever going to ride a roller coaster, everything else in a park like that rocks.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
COMMUNITY GOT CANCELLED! Gonna go jump off a bridge now kthanxbai (**** you NBC, you shitty network)

Since it was only 3 episodes from 100, I'm sure a cable channel will pick it up. It would probably be Comedy Central (best known for South Park), since it already airs reruns of the show.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
Since it was only 3 episodes from 100, I'm sure a cable channel will pick it up. It would probably be Comedy Central (best known for South Park), since it already airs reruns of the show.

I'm hoping CC or Netflix or anybody picks it up. We gotta go all Joker-TDK-style and implode the infrastructure. Fandemonium to the max. Save the show!

What's it about? Sounds like a show that isn't awful.

Oh god I don't even know where to begin. Well, it starts off about a lawyer with a fake degree who loses his practicing privileges, so he has to enroll into and graduate community college to practice again, and he makes a study group to sleep with a girl (but fails), and the study group bonds, but the best part is the wacky and daring stuff the show does and how well the characters and dialogue are written. It's so funny, and it makes fun of other shows while succeeding in being its own show. The creator behind the show, Dan Harmon, is a genius (and he wasn't around for season 4 which is why that one is the worst one). And it ruins you for other sitcoms you may watch (e.g. The Big Bang Theory and the second half of Friends). It didn't have a lot of viewers, but what it lacked in quantity it more than excelled in quality. I can talk about the show all day, but then I would fail my finals, so I'll just leave it here.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I can't believe you guys have never heard of PokePark! It was totally a real thing, completely sanctioned by Nintendo and everything. It was a travelling Pokemon theme park in Japan that ran from 2005 to 2006. They even gave away rare event Pokemon that were only available if you went to the park. It closed in permanently in 2006 (which is REALLY sad). It's even got its own page on Bulbapedia.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
i like community but i think it's had a good run and people should just accept it's done

Kuvario

I am who I am...because of them.
I can't believe you guys have never heard of PokePark! It was totally a real thing, completely sanctioned by Nintendo and everything. It was a travelling Pokemon theme park in Japan that ran from 2005 to 2006. They even gave away rare event Pokemon that were only available if you went to the park. It closed in permanently in 2006 (which is REALLY sad). It's even got its own page on Bulbapedia.

Oh yeah! Didn't they have a special Pokepark DS there? Traveling? So how's that work? I'd really want to go there! I hope there's a Pokepark Deluxe!

Murder Doll

Button Presser
I really wish I could have gone to Pokepark, I wonder why they closed...

Granted I could see it kind of hard to maintain the place and it's relevancy as you pretty much have rework the place each time a new generation comes out.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
I can't believe you guys have never heard of PokePark!

Beats me o_O

It was a travelling Pokemon theme park in Japan

Okay. That's why.

that ran from 2005 to 2006.

I was, like... 11.

Don't really use bulbapedia; serebii fills my pokeneeds (I probably sound like a kissass now but I'm just being honest).

i like community but i think it's had a good run and people should just accept it's done

It might not be done though. There's still a chance it could get picked up by another network. I'm pretty sure Harmon wants another season. Why else would he have given Abed that asteroid super-meta-joke in the last episode? I'll admit, I have no idea what they would do for a 6th season (or a movie for that matter), but after 4 Harmoniously beautiful years, I have all my faith on the guy that, given the chance, he can please his fans for one more year.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
Would it be possible for the Serebii Forums staff to use their Modly powers so that my post count is eternally frozen? I've reached the best and luckiest number ever. Ask Vegas.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Would it be possible for the Serebii Forums staff to use their Modly powers so that my post count is eternally frozen? I've reached the best and luckiest number ever. Ask Vegas.

Nana nana nana Batmaaaaan, Batman! Nanana nanana BATMAAAAAN, BATMAN!

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
I've heard Disney Land is pretty **** compared to Disney World, but I've never been to Land to compare.

It's OK. You can't do it in a day though, there's waaaaaaaaaaay too much. You need 2-3 days to do it all (depending on queues). One of the rides took us like 2 hours in the queue and it lasted like 30 seconds.