• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

ShachonianX

Spheal Lord
I feel like I should get in the bunker to survive the impending flamewar.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!

ShachonianX

Spheal Lord
You're putting a lot of faith in humanity there. That's so hopeful of you.
Then Murder Doll remembers that selfies and twerking exist, and his faith in humanity drops into the negatives.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
Then Murder Doll remembers that selfies and twerking exist, and his faith in humanity drops into the negatives.

What's wrong with twerking?

Murder Doll

Button Presser
Have you tried doing things you like?

Well I've ceased liking video games as much I used to so that leaves me with jogging and reading.

With my rescently jacking up my ankle that for the mean time leaves me with reading, and I don't know any good book series because I always found them by trolling around Barnes and Nobles which is no longer a thing.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
it's an isolated example of one of the many, many stupid things humans do

I really don't get how it's stupid it's a dance from the south ment to arose someone nothing stupid about that.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!