• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

KillerDraco

But protein shakes often contain milk and eggs, witch are animal products. :(

That's more vegan than vegetarian though, is it not? As I understand it, not eating any animal products is vegan, whereas vegetarian is solely not eating their meat.

VS

they/she
emptyquoting

You're going to want to keep on top of education then, UCLA is a great school but it does require a good amount of effort to get into. I can't speak from personal experience, but I don't need it to say that the effort is definitely worth it in the end.

Not the best university in the University of California system, though. I'm definitely not biased.
Things I want:
1. A decent-good College education.
2. to be out in a community.
3. Just to be in LA.
What college did you go to, since I'm sensing a sarcasm in the not biased.

Ryuken

Steel User
That's more vegan than vegetarian though, is it not? As I understand it, not eating any animal products is vegan, whereas vegetarian is solely not eating their meat.

I think you are indeed right, i can't believe i got confused about it again.
Good thing i never have any vegetarian customers.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Been fucking ages since I last stepped foot in this forum.

VS

they/she

I couldn't be either but I'd prefer to be vegetarian because of (some types of) fish, eggs, and milk.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
ive already reached the stage of getting ready/pregaming where i play timber on repeat

sorry not sorry neighbors

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
What college did you go to, since I'm sensing a sarcasm in the not biased.

UC Berkeley. It's a good school to say the least. Especially for a public university.

And near Stanford, so football rivalry ensues. Even though Stanford is usually miles ahead of us there.

VS

they/she
UC Berkeley. It's a good school to say the least. Especially for a public university.

And near Stanford, so football rivalry ensues. Even though Stanford is usually miles ahead of us there.

I love the UCLA-USC rivalry in football...

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
no one gave a **** about football but our soccer games against ucsb were one of the biggest school events. and of course everyone pregamed and showed up wasted. good times.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
One of my friends from my High School graduating class just graduated from Stanford. Stanford had their commencement on June 15th.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
my cousin went to sjsu. the only person i really know who went to stanford was this girl who hated me because she liked my ex. highschool.jpg i do know quite a feew people at berkeley tho and i visit quite often.. i wonder if psynergy knows any of them :p

Last edited:

VS

they/she
no one gave a **** about football but our soccer games against ucsb were one of the biggest school events. and of course everyone pregamed and showed up wasted. good times.

Well with my small knowledge about college soccer, I'm guessing you went to Cal Poly?
All of my friends are either going to LSU, Tulane, or Southeastern Louisiana...
EDIT: Forgot to say UL-Lafayette.

Last edited:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
very close once i move back home and i may even have a job there if this thing works out

and yes i did go to cal poly (san luis obispo NOT pomona) and ive said it many times here lol

VS

they/she
very close once i move back home and i may even have a job there if this thing works out

and yes i did go to cal poly (san luis obispo NOT pomona) and ive said it many times here lol
Oh lol, I never used to go on here until recently.

Still waiting for Chicken Boxing to be WOTD.

Holy hell. What did i miss today? The long version please.

VS

they/she
Holy hell. What did i miss today? The long version please.

We talked about sexuality, I said some stuff that made me look somewhat dumb and I announced that I want to go to college in Los Angeles. And after that it was basically a giant California College discussion.