• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
The only thing about girls I like three times my size are their eyes, because it's nothing but animu girls for me.

Going by that, I like my men to be pretty and perfect as possible. The more sparkles there are, the more bishie and desirable they are.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
well, that seems incredibly dangerous and could lead to potentially devastating complications with no real promise of gain in any form, lending the conception in its entirety an aura of utter uselessness

but eh, do what you gotta do

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Thanks, Excitable Boy. I'm trying to get my Free! bishie fix early, and I thought you'd do the trick.

*throws bishie sparkles over Excitable Boy and gently plays the wind chimes as water sprays over him off-screen*

John Madden

resident policy guy
i think so far i'm up to french fries, pancakes, bacon, french toast, peanut butter, and burgers insofar as "foods people want me eating using their body as a plate"