• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
If it wasn't as crude as it is, I'd probably watch it, honestly. I'd watch it over Family Guy if I had to make a decision on the spot, but it's not a show I'd like to watch when I can. I understand why it's popular and why people do like it, but where it is as a show, it's not for me.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
I've never understood how anyone can find South Park enjoyable. The "humor" isn't for me and while I get that the whole paper cut out thing is their gimmick, I quite frankly don't like the how jagged it comes off.

You do understand it. The humor isn't for you, and that's just fine. Not everyone has to like everything and try to understand a deeper meaning. It's also hit and miss for me since South Park likes to use current events, and I don't keep up with that stuff, so some jokes don't make me laugh. I still watch it because the humor is genuinely funny, and I'm not bothered by the vulgarity or stupidity of it. Stick of Truth had a sex scene that easily rivals some of the funniest moments from the earlier seasons.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I find South Park pretty funny, that's just what my sense of humour is. Of the cartoon comedy shows it's probably my favourite, not that I ever watch any of them. It's only ever with other people.

John Madden

resident policy guy
look john madden you got owned

i'm not sure if "being so delusional it actually warps the fabric of reality" constitutes an owning, but then i don't have posting gimmicks like "charisma" or "being more boring than paint drying" to make me more obnoxious than i already am

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes has gotten very strong reviews so far: 8.7/10 on IMDb and 92% on Rotten Tomatoes. So stoked to see it. I saw Rise of the Planet of the Apes in theater when it came out expecting it to be a laugh-fest with bros, but we were surprised at how amazing it was, in fact, the audience actually gave it an applause after watching it.

i just wanna know if it's better than guardians of the galaxy

and to find that out, we're gonna have to go exactly one month into the future

Ray Koya

Later Losers
I find South Park pretty funny, that's just what my sense of humour is. Of the cartoon comedy shows it's probably my favourite, not that I ever watch any of them. It's only ever with other people.

I find South Park funny but I can't really stand to watch an episode with or without people. But I still think it's better than current Family Guy.

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
I find South Park funny but I can't really stand to watch an episode with or without people. But I still think it's better than current Family Guy.

I never saw what was so funny about South Park, it just looked really stupid to me. It just never caught my attention.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
It's the voice acting in South Park that irritates me. And it's intentional too.

Ryuken

Steel User
I never saw what was so funny about South Park, it just looked really stupid to me. It just never caught my attention.

It's just satire over recent trends, and to be fair, it is pretty stupid, but for some reason entertains most people.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
i just wanna know if it's better than guardians of the galaxy

and to find that out, we're gonna have to go exactly one month into the future
I have no doubt both will be critically and financially successful, but I think DOTPOTA will score a bit higher, and GOTG will make a lot more money.

It's just satire over recent trends, and to be fair, it is pretty stupid, but for some reason entertains most people.
You say that like it's a bad thing.

John Madden

resident policy guy
I have no doubt both will be critically and financially successful, but I think DOTPOTA will score a bit higher, and GOTG will make a lot more money.

well sure, you can make predictions

but then you won't be able to time travel exactly one month into the future

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
well sure, you can make predictions

but then you won't be able to time travel exactly one month into the future

I'd LOVE to time travel exactly one month into the future! Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Guardians of the Galaxy, and The Last of Us Remastered already released? And Comic-Con would have already past, so there's a chance the Avengers Age of Ultron, Superman & Batman, and other newly introduce movies will be leaked onto Youtube in glorious angled 240p! And EVO will have finished, and Diego Umejuarez will have lost to another Yun user. BODACIOUS!

Murder Doll

Button Presser
So what's everyone up to? I've pretty much been on my butt all day do to people not showing up for work at the house my Dad and I are working on...

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
So what's everyone up to? I've pretty much been on my butt all day do to people not showing up for work at the house my Dad and I are working on...

Finished watching two anime airing this season involving pretty boys ripping their shirts to show off their abs and six-packs while swimming and rocking.

Hump Day has never been more glorious.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
I just woke up from a nap due to the thunderstorm (thanks Arthur) thinking it was Thursday morning. But then I got confused when I saw Modern Family was playing on my TV. And then I remember that I fell asleep and it's really Wednesday night. Has anyone been so delirious after a nap like that before?

Finished watching two anime airing this season involving pretty boys ripping their shirts to show off their abs and six-packs while swimming and rocking.

Hump Day has never been more glorious.

Ouran High School Host Club?

As for me i spent about 1h 30m at the pool today and finally learned how to do a front flip. It was a painful process...especially on my back and ***.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Ouran High School Host Club?

No, Free! and Bakumatsu Rock, which the latter reminds me of Sonic Underground except the weapons aren't the instruments, but in their PASSION that releases the Peace Soul through the power of rock. It's almost like a magical boy thing, the more I think about it.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus

I spent all day volunteering at the Wildlife Center near my house today. Mostly I did the aviary rounds today, making sure the birds getting ready to be released are eating and are all accounted for. I also spent some time in the nursery feeding the little fledglings. Tomorrow I'm heading on a plane to St. Louis, and driving to Kentucky on the 4th :)

I just woke up from a nap due to the thunderstorm (thanks Arthur) thinking it was Thursday morning. But then I got confused when I saw Modern Family was playing on my TV. And then I remember that I fell asleep and it's really Wednesday night. Has anyone been so delirious after a nap like that before?

I absolutely have gotten confused as to what day it was after napping. It's a really weird feeling.

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
I watched the entire Death Note series in one sitting, then I got League of Legends to work and I am now just waiting for it to update.
3 FLIPPING HOURS! Dx