• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Ryuken

Steel User
Really?
How did it start off?
Do both, I would've done both. And besides, you have any idea how suspicious I am of people looking at my 10 year old sister? I'd break their bones if they're not family.

Well, it started with my sister coming to me with complains about this random kid saying nasty things to her. When i finally find this kid, i find him trying to flirt (And doing a terrible job) with the servers at a "maid cafe". Blaming his stupidity on his parents, i decide to wait until they show up, little did i know his father was just like him, a misogynist stupid prick.
And if i did, it probably would have ended up badly, specially for my sister, who just wanted to have fun. I tend to put my family over me most of the time, though i admit punching that "man" in the face could have been very gratifying.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
I'd like to cosplay at least once, but it's hard to find a character I'd like to cosplay as, or at least choose, anyway--and I can't make my own clothes, either, so I'm very limited. If I could I would cosplay as Nui Harime from Kill la Kill if I grew my hair out a bit more and hung out in the sun longer to lighten up my hair and then taped a patch over the left lens of my glasses, lol.

I can rest easy tonight.

Mayyyyybe.

Was it funny spam atleast?

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
So my parents have been giving me red wine

On a related note, I finally beat Propeller Knight

Ryuken

Steel User
So my parents have been giving me red wine

On a related note, I finally beat Propeller Knight

Is it because of the psychic lady? Are they following her advice?

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
Oh I see then, it's just that I miss yer posts here.

Oh thanks :U I didn't think I really contributed much but it is nice to be missed!

I limited them to friends only, somebody who shall not be named tried to friend me only to lurk in my convos, which I know because she had the words "Lurking in VMs because I can" in her sig.

Gross ¦(

MK8 is more important than watching this thread catch on fire everyday.

Agreed. Though with the item spam on MK8 I basically watch my character get hit by fire, blown up, smashed by red/green/blue shells and knocked off the edge by fat characters. So whether I am watching this thread or playing MK8, I guess I am seeing destruction either way huurg.

If I wasn't lazy I'd upload some videos I recorded on my phone to show you guys the BS I am dealing with trying to 3 star all the cups.

KillerDraco

If I wasn't lazy I'd upload some videos I recorded on my phone to show you guys the BS I am dealing with trying to 3 star all the cups.

I'd have more sympathy for you if you didn't Red Shell me right before the finish line like three times last night.

...That said it's always a struggle with luck. Those items are the forever wild card.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
I'd have more sympathy for you if you didn't Red Shell me right before the finish line like three times last night.

If it makes you feel better I got owned by someone who had MK8 for about 1 day. I've had mine since release and I've put in hours on that game :(

I'm going to make up a shotty excuse and say that after playing it non stop for like 6+ hours today I was just tired lol...

Grey Wind

MK8 would be so much easier if the item distribution wasn't awful. I've seen people get stuff like stars in second and then I'm stuck getting shitty green shells in like tenth.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Happy Murica Day everyone!

I still have an hour before it's Fourth of July. We had a small haboob at around seven-thirty (it knocked out our power for a minute, lol) even though we should be getting some chance of rain. It is around the time we start getting the monsoon season, after all--if it comes on time, anyway.

Ryuken

Steel User

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
Its the fourth already damn 2014 is passing by fast.

Ryuken

Steel User
Wait, I thought those pancakes were only for a limited time last year (or was it the year before?). Did they bring them back?

I don't think so, but for some reason i remember that commercial every year.

Ninfia-Fan

What's so big about July 4th? I'm from Australia and I don't think there are any 4th of July celebrations hosted by the general public...

Don't kill me for my ignorance! :p