• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Man, I can't wait for the fireworks to keep me up all ****ing night.

That's the best part about being an American.

What's so big about July 4th? I'm from Australia and I don't think there are any 4th of July celebrations hosted by the general public...

Don't kill me for my ignorance! :p

US Independence Day. It's a day commemorating the Declaration of Independence, basically when the country announced its independence. Huge holiday for the US, and rightfully so. But in the end it's pretty much an excuse to set off fireworks.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
What's so big about July 4th? I'm from Australia and I don't think there are any 4th of July celebrations hosted by the general public...

Don't kill me for my ignorance! :p

It's an American holiday that celebrates the date when we became independent from Great Britain. Edit: Oh woops I was too slow I guess :U

Man, I can't wait for the fireworks to keep me up all ****ing night.

I can't agree more. I have to be up at 5 am the next day. Thank goodness I have earplugs e_e

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
Psynergy;17268133 [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_Day_(United_States)" said:
US Independence Day.[/URL] It's a day commemorating the Declaration of Independence, basically when the country announced its independence. Huge holiday for the US, and rightfully so. But in the end it's pretty much an excuse to set off fireworks.

And eat **** foods aswell.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
I do this everyday I am not going to wait for 1 day out of the year to eat **** foods :(

Same in fact I think all I ate today was Pizza and a Twix.

Ninfia-Fan

Thanks for the responses. Anyway, I feel like I should have known what the 4th of July represented for America. Still, it seems to be quite the celebration. (I want to go to America to see the fireworks wildlife!)

Kuvario

I am who I am...because of them.
Well, it started with my sister coming to me with complains about this random kid saying nasty things to her. When i finally find this kid, i find him trying to flirt (And doing a terrible job) with the servers at a "maid cafe". Blaming his stupidity on his parents, i decide to wait until they show up, little did i know his father was just like him, a misogynist stupid prick.
And if i did, it probably would have ended up badly, specially for my sister, who just wanted to have fun. I tend to put my family over me most of the time, though i admit punching that "man" in the face could have been very gratifying.

Wow, they're just rude to an extreme. If anybody flirted with my sister I'd punch them and try to break their bones off. Yeah, that's sad. That was a very good thing you did, I wouldn't have much control over my emotions.

Oh thanks :U I didn't think I really contributed much but it is nice to be missed!

No problem. I contribute so little, so I won't be missed if I ever leave. :/

What's gross? The person trying to friend me only for VM lurking?

Agreed. Though with the item spam on MK8 I basically watch my character get hit by fire, blown up, smashed by red/green/blue shells and knocked off the edge by fat characters. So whether I am watching this thread or playing MK8, I guess I am seeing destruction either way huurg.

If I wasn't lazy I'd upload some videos I recorded on my phone to show you guys the BS I am dealing with trying to 3 star all the cups.

Isn't that funny though? It's a wonderful circle of mayhem.

I need to see that, as I don't have MK8.

Also, Happy Murica Day! USA! USA! USA!

Last edited:

ChloboShoka

Writer
My ex tried to get back with me. It was a Long Distance Relationship I had when I was 15. He dumped me after Christmas for someone else he met online and it turned out to be a man. I've already got somebody else and even if I didn't. I think it wouldn't work out. The last few times we got back together things died off. I'm fed up with being somebody's side-chick.

Last edited:

Kuvario

I am who I am...because of them.
My ex tried to get back with me. It was a Long Distance Relationship I had when I was 15. He dumped me after Christmas for someone else he met online and it turned out to be a man. I've already got somebody else and even if I didn't. I think it wouldn't work out. The last few times we got back together things died off. I'm fed up with being somebody's side-chick.

He did?! I see, looks like karma decided to play him for a fool for dumping you. Exactly, don't give that loser another chance. Really? Makes sense, he should just back off.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
White people blowing **** up at odd hours?

Yeah, I guess that's pretty sweet.

Well I wasn't serious about the keeping you up all night part, but legally being able to blow stuff up like that is pretty cool. As long as your house isn't one of the things being blown up.

Ryuken

Steel User
So today i happened to find a massive 12 inch plastic rocket stuck on my lemon tree. I have no idea of how it ended up there.
Thankfully nothing seems damaged or burnt, besides a small branch.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
Great, I missed one of the greatest discussions ever in this thread about growing up and childhood psychology and stuff because I decided to have a life for a day. I just can't win...

Happy 'Merica Day. [IMG200]http://www.cavemancircus.com/wp-content/uploads/images/2012/december/murica/murica_25.jpg[/IMG200]