• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Ryuken

Steel User
Goddammit, you're giving me awful flashbacks to a May/Teddiursa fan fic Topless Robot sporked.

Wait, someone made a fan fic, of May and a teddiursa having a romantic relationship?

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Dear god, that sounds so awful. What's Topless Robot though?

It's a geek website of some sorts. It's discontinued (I think), but there was this one guy on the site who (almost) every Friday would run a popular segment called "Fan Fiction Friday" where he would spork awful, usually erotic fan fics. That one fan fic was one of his earlier ones and it got him banned from Fur Affinity or something because the author BAAAAAAAAW'd about it. I'll have to look back for full details, it's hilarious.

Wait, someone made a fan fic, of May and a teddiursa having a romantic relationship?

Kinda, sorta. It's still awful either way because the Teddiursa was, like, five.

Kuvario

I am who I am...because of them.

That's nothing compared to the countless May X Blaziken lemons...

It's a geek website of some sorts. It's discontinued (I think), but there was this one guy on the site who (almost) every Friday would run a popular segment called "Fan Fiction Friday" where he would spork awful, usually erotic fan fics. That one fan fic was one of his earlier ones and it got him banned from Fur Affinity or something because the author BAAAAAAAAW'd about it. I'll have to look back for full details, it's hilarious.

Really? Spork? It did? Do it.

Kinda, sorta. It's still awful either way because the Teddiursa was, like, five.

Isn't it even more awful since May is 10?

Ryuken

Steel User

I don't know which is worse, that someone made it, or that people actually read it.

Isn't it even more awful since May is 10?

On the bright side, i think at least it wouldn't be considered pedophilia.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."

Good question, especially since she adopted it for the sake of having it call her "mama" while they do the nasty.

Kuvario

I don't know which is worse, that someone made it, or that people actually read it.

Wynaut both?

Isn't it called beastiallity or Poképhilia?

Good question, especially since she adopted it for the sake of having it call her "mama" while they do the nasty.

But he didn't post a question... My god...

Ryuken

Steel User

Oh god, that makes things even worse.

A fan fic depicting characters from a kid's anime committing acts of bestiality, incest and possibly pedophilia....
I feel like it must have been made for the sole purpose of trolling, there can't be another explanation for such abomination.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
can we move the topic away from creepy pedo/furry/etc stuff please

Canada

Banned
Decent until the subject changed but I guess it's safe to come back. Yourself?

brb changing my avatar to something that doesn't make me question why it's an option

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Day's been fine, actually. Went with my mom to take our new cat, Ayumi, to the vet to for a check-up and to update the microchip (but we forgot to update the microchip because we got distracted for some reason, lol). Ayumi did well, so there was no problem. Then when we came home, while my parents and a brother went grocery shopping, I did some housework since it's the weekend and I have nothing better to do right now. Been feeling pretty good.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
So how's everyone's day been so far?

Just downloading stuff onto my Vita. I still have about 20GBs worth of games to download. Thank goodness for no bandwidth cap! Probably already downloaded over 50gb this month so far, from Sniper Elite 3, Dead Space 3, Strider, Vita games, and daily Internet surfing and streaming.

Kuvario

Decent until the subject changed but I guess it's safe to come back. Yourself?

brb changing my avatar to something that doesn't make me question why it's an option

Mine has been good so far, I argued with a friend over Lucario VS Typhosion, got into another argument about using the same format as him for my Pokémon Anime Style Battling League team profile, etc.

I think I'll change mine to Clemont and Chespin, but Ash and Froakie are cool for myself since I like both...

Just downloading stuff onto my Vita. I still have about 20GBs worth of games to download. Thank goodness for no bandwidth cap! Probably already downloaded over 50gb this month so far, from Sniper Elite 3, Dead Space 3, Strider, Vita games, and daily Internet surfing and streaming.

Cool. Holy Ra! IKR? Holy Ra, again! That's a ton of GBs!

Ryuken

Steel User
So how's everyone's day been so far?

Terrible, i apparently got stung by an evil mosquito and i am slowly dying.
At least i got the day off because of it.

And for some reason, there is a massive flood of froakies roaming wonder trade.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
I'm alive. Does that count?

My birthday's in twelve days, woo! *throws confetti all over myself*

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna

ALL mosquitoes are evil. Only way it could be any more evil is if it had a British accent, wearing a top hat, and curling his fabulous mustache.

Kuvario

Ouch, that's lame.
Oh.

I think it's because everyone like it.

ALL mosquitoes are evil. Only way it could be any more evil is if it had a British accent, wearing a top hat, and curling his fabulous mustache.

My sister keeps getting stung. Agreed.

Ryuken

Steel User

Nah, he was only wearing a long black coat and sunglasses which were probably made in Russia.