• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

John Madden

resident policy guy
I always say that if I made $100 million every year, I would donate about $90 million to charities, programs, and other things that could use the investment, because who actually needs $100M/year to live?

when exactly did i say $100m/year

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
That was the best thing ever about chalkboards.

I had an English teacher in middle school who had chalk holder pens that were really cool (I hate the feel of chalk). He also wrote on the board in a way where it very rarely squeaked, so I liked it when he wrote stuff on the chalkboard, weird as it sounds.

That and licking the chalk.

Uuuuuuuuhhhhh...

Well, I can't judge, I've licked off chalk dust from my hands a few times as a kid. Has a bit of a distinctive taste.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
So I went into a Mart today and walked out with 6 donuts, 2 huge cookies and a pack of gum. As I was leaving there was a book about how to reverse diabetes. I am wondering if that was a sign :[

treespyro

Vintage much?
I had an English teacher in middle school who had chalk holder pens that were really cool (I hate the feel of chalk). He also wrote on the board in a way where it very rarely squeaked, so I liked it when he wrote stuff on the chalkboard, weird as it sounds.

Uuuuuuuuhhhhh...

Well, I can't judge, I've licked off chalk dust from my hands a few times as a kid. Has a bit of a distinctive taste.

Depends on the type of chalk to be quite honest.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
So I went into a Mart today and walked out with 6 donuts, 2 huge cookies and a pack of gum. As I was leaving there was a book about how to reverse diabetes. I am wondering if that was a sign :[

a sign to remind you that you dont have diabetes and you should buy the donuts

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Woke up to the sound of heavy rain (JAAAAAAAAAAAAAASON!), and it feels good. The wind feels so nice. Anyone else like rain? It's an arse when you have to go somewhere and you don't have an umbrella or a car to get to places, but it feels nice when you're just being lazy on your bed.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Heavy Rain is a good game, but a better one to make fun of. My only hope is that David Cage eventually realizes this and makes a game that's supposed to be humorous and lighthearted.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Woke up to the sound of heavy rain (JAAAAAAAAAAAAAASON!), and it feels good. The wind feels so nice. Anyone else like rain? It's an arse when you have to go somewhere and you don't have an umbrella or a car to get to places, but it feels nice when you're just being lazy on your bed.
Yes, rain is great. Especially just before a storm and everything's a little dimmer and the breeze is blowing at your back.
That glitch is awesome.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus

I agree with you 100%. I love stormy afternoons. It's such a cathartic feeling to be relaxing in bed listening to the rain outside.

My favorite sound, though, is rain on a tin roof.

KillerDraco

I agree with you 100%. I love stormy afternoons. It's such a cathartic feeling to be relaxing in bed listening to the rain outside.

I'd agree, but only situationally. Rainy days are great, so long as you don't have to drive in them. When it's a heavy summer rainstorm, I don't mind them when I'm sitting at home, but when I'm having to drive to and from work, or even to different locations on the job... hate the rain. Makes it harder to see, and the roads are slick so conditions are a bit more dangerous. It inevitably slows traffic down as well, meaning it always takes longer to get where you're going.

Context is important.

John Madden

resident policy guy
Toooooooooooure so fancy u already knooooooooewwwwww

what does me being fancy as hell have to do w/ how much money i'll have in my bank account tho

maybe i'm destitute (and also still fancy)

$100M/y? Use that money and help fund Shenmue 3. It's time for Shenmue to become the most expensive game ever made again.

no, i'm gonna use that money to buy out the FreeSpace license and get FreeSpace 3 kickstarted

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin

this post was underappreciated and deserves best post of the thread 2014 imo

isnt it nice when this thread doesnt have 20 nw pages in a day