• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

treespyro

Vintage much?
No. No I wouldn't. I'd be happy with a decent-sized house for a decent-sized family, maybe 1 houseworker, 2 cars, and no beaches. I mean who the heck needs a beach?

Me. I want an island and a giant house and several cars. Live with great life.

John Madden

resident policy guy
i want a private jet, a mansion somewhere in ontario, precisely one car, and enough financial stability that i can just fly anywhere on the planet (within reason)

also booze. lots of booze.

(mostly the booze. and the financial stability.)

Last edited:

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
finally fixed my computer's CPU fan issue B) just swapped out my aftermarket one for the stock intel one and it's all sweet. gave it a clean too (holy hell it was dirty)

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/un41PzC.jpg[/img139]

it looks so empty without a ****-off huge heatsink in there

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
finally fixed my computer's CPU fan issue B) just swapped out my aftermarket one for the stock intel one and it's all sweet. gave it a clean too (holy hell it was dirty)

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/un41PzC.jpg[/img139]

it looks so empty without a ****-off huge heatsink in there

I thought for a second the smokey looking stuff was a bunch of dust and I cringed, but then I realized it was just your side panel window.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Throwing oranges at trees is actually really fun. I never knew why I never did it before. Great fun is had.

treespyro

Vintage much?
So I'm done throwing oranges but I have a bird tweeting. I will tweet back and hopefully it will follow me.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
My favorite birds are osprey except when they attack you while you're in a boat because then it sucks.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
is this what you take me for

it's just fingerprint smudges and flash reflection

Hey I just didn't expect a picture with the side panel on.

My favorite birds are osprey except when they attack you while you're in a boat because then it sucks.

I was attacked by a bird once. By which I mean, a bird flew directly at me because I walked too close to it.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Had jury duty today. That was a fun waste of four hours. (which I guess isn't that much time, honestly, for jury duty.)

isnt it nice when this thread doesnt have 20 nw pages in a day

I love being able to keep up with things.

Abstinence Pistols

I had a friend who got attacked by a goose once. He ended up having to kick it off him, and both of them got away without any serious injury but bruised and pissed off.

Also, PSA: If you are a fan of Neutral Milk Hotel and you haven't yet seen them on tour, you are missing the **** out. I went last night in Columbus and I was definitely not prepared. It was incredible.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Had jury duty today. That was a fun waste of four hours. (which I guess isn't that much time, honestly, for jury duty.)

Odd as it is, I wish I could be on jury duty at least once (ever since watching 12 Angry Men lol), but I can't because my grandfather's a retired law enforcement officer.

So went driving today, and some kid decides to barrel out of a driveway. I was going the speed limit, though I was slowing down so I could look for speed bumps because you can't see these bumps until you're on top of them. Then suddenly, here's this red car swooping out in front of me. My grandmother was in the car with me, and she reached over to honk because I'm too nice to honk at people, so I had to back up so he could take off.

Whee. I still don't like driving. It's a necessary evil for me.

Also, I think Skype's acting up. My Internet's fine, but for whatever reason, Skype had kicked me offline while I was out :/. Had to restart it.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
I've been having problems with my tablet. For whatever reason, I can only access the internet through the Play Store. Other apps that require internet work fine, but it is near impossible to reach it. I use google chrome, and at school I can't access the Play Store, so unless it's fixed I can't have the internet at school. That's a big problem.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
Odd as it is, I wish I could be on jury duty at least once (ever since watching 12 Angry Men lol), but I can't because my grandfather's a retired law enforcement officer.

I highly doubt that the plot of 12 Angry Men happens IRL ever. I've never done jury duty thank goodness at least not yet but I would imagine it consisting of listening to a case that is most likely boring, then talking about it lethargically with at least half of the jurors complaining about how they're too busy or stressed to be dealing with this crap, ultimately coming to the obvious conclusion for that case and voting accordingly.

Now, this is just me speaking without any reference, so it could also be completely different from what I described. Hopefully I'll never find out, myself :p

Last edited:

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
A wild Shiny Glaceon has appeared!

What will you do? :eek:

It's impossible to see a wild Glaceon in the wild. If I see it on Wonder Trade, I'd release it. Shiny Glaceon has such a boring alternate color.

Isn't there a game like this in the Games section?

~Emolga~

Just A Crazy Fangirl
It's impossible to see a wild Glaceon in the wild. If I see it on Wonder Trade, I'd release it. Shiny Glaceon has such a boring alternate color.

Isn't there a game like this in the Games section?

I have no idea, and if you got a shiny Glaceon you could trade it for another shiny ._.

Be annoyed at Topic derailment (yeah this is chat like it acfually matters) and the fact that that's impossible.

I was trying to be funny and join the chat by saying a wild shiny Glaceon has appeared ._.

Last edited: