• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

THRILLHO

nothin' at all

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Was it North or South Carolina that banned even discussing climate change?

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
it's a ****ing travesty that they repealed the carbon tax. this is the worst government i've seen in my lifetime

Ryuken

Steel User
How would that even get passed? Freedom of speech, anyone?

What is this "Freedom of speech" thing you speak off?
Can you eat it? what is it for?

Zazie

So 1991
Got a warning today for a joke response to a General Pokemon Discussion thread.

Melted my heart. Just like old times. 10/10.

Looked up the post out of curiousity and found it entertaining, intelligent and helpful.

Definitely the kind of feel one should go for when writing a FAQ, Guide, or other casual and educational writing.

Last edited:

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Looked up the post out of curiousity and found it entertaining, intelligent and helpful.

Definitely the kind of feel one should go for when writing a FAQ, Guide, or other casual and educational writing.
I'm not sure you could have, as it was deleted.

It was a one-line response to "What is up with the ice type?" that read "#JerrySeinfeldPokemonThreads." It wasn't even that funny. It was only marginally less contributory than the thread itself, though, so it was a nice one to score a warning on.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Are People even discussing climate anymore? Haven't heard about it since Al Gore made a Movie about it.
It seems like we have more important matters to debate, like abortions or gay marriage. (And Segways, in Norway. lol)

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Are People even discussing climate anymore? Haven't heard about it since Al Gore made a Movie about it.
It seems like we have more important matters to debate, like abortions or gay marriage. (And Segways, in Norway. lol)

Yes we are. It's just that nobody cares because climate change involves math and science and apparently everyone hates dealing with those things, as much as they love reaping the rewards.

Zazie

So 1991
I'm not sure you could have, as it was deleted.

It was a one-line response to "What is up with the ice type?" that read "#JerrySeinfeldPokemonThreads." It wasn't even that funny. It was only marginally less contributory than the thread itself, though, so it was a nice one to score a warning on.

Yeah I didn't see that one. Nevermind then. MIstook another post for it. Which is kind of awkward.

How much is there to debate about Segways?

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!

IMO climate change is more important because it affects everyone, regardless of political associations, sexual orientation, race, gender, etc.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
The best part about Segways is the guy who invented them died because he drove one off a cliff.