• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Spookz

Lumos
Sell those, wave all dat cash in front of girls (or dudes), and next thing you know, you have a harem that even makes Hugh Hefner jealous.

I'd honestly rather be with someone that has all that cool stuff than someone that has wads of cash. And that's coming from someone who is flat out broke.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I probably have some things that worth some money, I know Metroid Prime Trilogy is pretty rare, and I probably have some game soundtracks that are considered rare as well but I have no intention of ever selling anything.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
There's a framed letter and picture of Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr. hanging on the wall of the hallway in my house.

I don't think any of my vidya are that rare, though I do have some of the more recent LEs of stuff.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
So I was playing with the Mii creator last night and sending my monstrosities to moot over snapchat. Here is one of the results...

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/4YZwib6.png[/img139]

I spent like an hour laughing at it someone put me out of my misery.

Mister_SGG

So I was playing with the Mii creator last night and sending my monstrosities to moot over snapchat. Here is one of the results...

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/4YZwib6.png[/img139]

I spent like an hour laughing at it someone put me out of my misery.

God the Mii creator was so much fun.

Canada

Banned
bieber is terrible & also he doesnt even realy sing he just says baby a bunch of times

sorry u have to deal with him :(

Last edited:

Kuvario

I am who I am...because of them.
What does Jb stand for? Justin Bieber?

So much wrong with this post...
This post makes me very sad

Me too.

ive been using jb before bieber became famous

hell, this account was made before he even became "relevant"

Good thing too.

Saw the creation date which is before that pest became famous.

bieber is terrible & also he doesnt even realy sing he just says baby a bunch of times

I hate his guts. He brings great shame to Canadians everywhere...

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
My new avatar is a tribute to the greatest historical person ever Crixus from Spartacus.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Aol Dial Up still exists? Lol wut. I remember when we had dial up....Not fun, but hey at least we had an internet connection back then.

Spartacus is a pretty sweet show in my opinion. Manu Bennett did a great job playing as Crixus. I also thought Manu Bennett did a great job playing as Deathstroke in Arrow.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
Does anyone who goes to school miss school? Personally, I just want to fall asleep and wake up tomorrow on campus. I miss college sooooooooo much :(