• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I started school last thursday. It is really chill, actually. Though our professor seems like he's on MASSIVE drugs all the time

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
sounds like a good time

shadow wolf

The one and only!
School started on August 7th for me but I'm on a bereavement leave.

But in other news, I got a new phone and about 300 bucks of iTunes credit from people who thought I had an iPhone before now.

So you have an iphone now?

I started school last thursday. It is really chill, actually. Though our professor seems like he's on MASSIVE drugs all the time

So I'm assuming he's blowing your mind...

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
Technically, my semester started yesterday. I just bought my book (just one for now since I'm waiting on financial aid and my other two classes don't start until October) today... And I have three assignments due tomorrow and a paper due Sunday.

The joys of an accelerated program. (Please punch me in the face.)

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Technically, my semester started yesterday. I just bought my book (just one for now since I'm waiting on financial aid and my other two classes don't start until October) today... And I have three assignments due tomorrow and a paper due Sunday.

The joys of an accelerated program. (Please punch me in the face.)

Sounds like loads of fun.

Profesco

gone gently
I had to take my original base level biopsych course accelerated. It turned out fun enough.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
Sounds like loads of fun.

It's all online so it's going to be a challenge of my self-motivational skills, but I'll get through it. But hey, I'll have my BSN a year from now so hollaaaa

My accelerated math class was a pain. Trying to condense 12 weeks of work into 4 1/2 was insane

I have to take an intermediate algebra course because it's ~required~ (even though I've taken classes waaay above it, they couldn't get a waiver) but I'm cool with it because it's going to be an easy A.

Profesco

gone gently
This is just charming. ^_^

[img139]http://0.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/88/90/f21168e1eda6b87e3f44e7503cf94586.jpg[/img139]

Attachments

• f21168e1eda6b87e3f44e7503cf94586.jpg
    f21168e1eda6b87e3f44e7503cf94586.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 7

Vernikova

Champion
That's what I get for a bad joke. ):

But yeah, it's a nice costume. Way better than anything I could manage.

Last edited:

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
People at work pissed me off today, I almost quit but I managed to get through.

I have had a really rough week at work, idk I just might quit.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
this was pretty much me at work last night
[img139]http://safr.kingfeatures.com/idn/etv/zone/xml/content.php?file=aHR0cDovL3NhZnIua2luZ2ZlYXR1cmVzLmNvbS9SZXRhaWwvMjAxNC8wNC9SZXRhaWwuMjAxNDA0MDlfOTAwLmdpZg==[/img139]