• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Jb

Tsun in the streets
man why do J's cost so much

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
^ I've always wondered the same. I don't even have a single pair, I wish I did for basketball though.

They aren't that expensive, I mean I like shoes, a lot. I would say I'm worse than a woman in this regard, there's no shame in wanting to look good.
Admittedly I've spent more on my limited edition Nike's and Reebok's than I have on Jordan's. I don't even use them for basketball. I tend to use my older shoes for sports, as they wear and tear I throw them out and use the next pair while buying new pairs. I like shoes dammit.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Eh, as much as I would love to ball in a pair of j's, now that I think about it it's not a very good idea. When i'm playing ball outside I use my older pair of shoes, but when i'm playing indoors I get fancy with my shoe selection lol. I still have to decide what I will be wearing for my basketball league this season, i'm pumped for this league to start up.

shadow wolf

The one and only!
I tend to like boots, and the nice ones can get expensive.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I like the design of boots, but I've never worn a pair before. It's a bit odd, but I guess it's because I just haven't found a pair that would fit me, so...

I had a giggle-fit watching this. Thought I'd share it.

shadow wolf

The one and only!
I like the design of boots, but I've never worn a pair before. It's a bit odd, but I guess it's because I just haven't found a pair that would fit me, so...

I had a giggle-fit watching this. Thought I'd share it.

LOL, I'm going to have a PC/WiiU/3DS combo, I might get a PS4 if I like the JRPGs I see. Also, Nintendo stole E3 this year, and it was glorious!

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I just ate a Carolina Reaper pepper, the hottest in the world, and my throat has actual burns on it now. I can't talk.

bobjr

Staff member
Yeah it was just invented a few years ago. My neighbor took a little piece and couldn't take it, so in defiance I took his pepper and ate it and it's so much worse.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
"Reaper" pepper? God, what a name.

Yea that was basically my reaction when he mentioned he was going to eat it.

I don't want that thing anywhere near my mouth. I couldn't even handle a damn cracker drenched with Dave's Insanity Sauce I definitely don't want any part of that horror. Sogeking you are a brave man.

bobjr

Staff member
It's so hot you should have gloves to handle it. As a learned from having a cut in my hand and picking the pepper up.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
So today I actually watched some of the new Doctor Who (with Capaldi as the Doctor) and I actually liked it. It feels like it's been a while since I've thought of a Doctor as well-written, for some reason.

I just ate a Carolina Reaper pepper, the hottest in the world, and my throat has actual burns on it now. I can't talk.

Holy ****. That simultaneously is awesome and sounds incredibly painful.

bobjr

Staff member
I can handle ghost peppers just fine but this is almost unbearable. Don't do this unless you prepare beforehand.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
I ate a small ordinary pepper plucked straight from my backyard, and that caused me to weep continuously for half an hour. Almost drank half the gallon of just bought milk. You guys are crazy.