• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
Miserable weather for a miserable state.

Just kidding. I actually like Washington because of Mount St. Helens. I also know some cool Washingtonians so that helps too.

Finding the opportunity kiss in the rain will be so easy now. :p

I leave in a couple of days, I'm beyond excited. As a gesture to starting anew, I've also quit smoking. I also plan on getting a personal trainer, becoming a vegan, getting tons of tattoos, new clothes, go back to school and in general just blossom into the kickass human being I was meant to be. Oh, and I'll be needing a dog. I don't know what kind I want to get, I just know I like big dogs that don't shed. I think a giant schnauzer would be cool.

Last edited:

LDSman

I like having actual seasons. I moved to the midwest from the south and the weather is much nicer.

Vegan? Seems excessive.

Zazie

So 1991
Congratulations on you new life direction Baba Yaga. Hope it goes well.

I have kind of been soured on Portland due so some smarmy guy who was a total toll about how great portland was and how much better it was than DC. I am not crazy about DC but it was annoying.

Though to give DC some credit, it's super easy to get estrogen here and I can't get fired for taking it. Though it's sucks that it is next to virginia on ones side. Which drags it down.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Finding the opportunity kiss in the rain will be so easy now. :p

I leave in a couple of days, I'm beyond excited. As a gesture to starting anew, I've also quit smoking. I also plan on getting a personal trainer, becoming a vegan, getting tons of tattoos, new clothes, go back to school and in general just blossom into the kickass human being I was meant to be. Oh, and I'll be needing a dog. I don't know what kind I want to get, I just know I like big dogs that don't shed. I think a giant schnauzer would be cool.

Neato. You should talk to me about some of that sometime - I'm doing personal training right now and am something of a tattoo enthusiast ;) Good luck! I'm sort of doing the same thing as you right now.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I'll let you judge for yourself.

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/QoYGYp2.jpg[/img139]

I'm usually not in a sharing mood but this is a picture I took of Mt. Hood. This is pretty typical scenery around here on clear days.

That is incredible!

LDSman

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
my cat keeps staring at me but i don't know what he wants

I'd make a joke about cats and their staring, but I can't think of anything and LDSman beat me to it. Well, good luck with that.

Speaking of, this morning one of my cats knocked on my door and meowed two minutes before my alarm went off. He's been pretty affectionate with me the last couple of weeks, but I know he just uses me for my bed. Not that I mind that he sleeps on my bed, especially at night, I just have to make that (sub)conscious effort to find a comfortable position and not move around so I don't kick him. Still trying to figure out if those nights are good, restful nights, or the opposite since he doesn't come in at night often.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Your cat kind of looks like one of my cats Jb lol.

I own two cats! My cats pretty much sleep all day, and at night they are wide away, cats have a odd sleeping pattern.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
seriously, it's arkward

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/NUnA4Le.jpg[/img139]

Holy crap, he has a similar coat pattern and coloring to our newest. Lol, maybe he's just that comfortable around you. If it's over food, he would've probably been meowing and bothering you more.

Has this been going on since you woke up?

I own two cats! My cats pretty much sleep all day, and at night they are wide away, cats have a odd sleeping pattern.

That's fairly normal, in all honesty, but I think it depends on the individual cat what their sleeping schedules are. I know as they get older, they sleep more because all that energy just fades (it lasts longer if they hunt regularly, though). Ayumi, our newest, kinda has a weird schedule of her own. She sleeps pretty much all morning, but once it's lunch and we're getting our food, she's wide awake for a couple of hours and climbs all over us. Then she snoozes until late afternoon and then does her thing for a while. She's at her most active at night (of course) when she plays with her toys. She hardly does it in the day when we're all downstairs (though if the house is fairly quiet/has less people, then she will), but once she thinks we'll be upstairs for the night, she starts meowing in all of these varying intervals as she plays. We think she's either singing or talking to herself while playing, it's charmingly weird.

Last edited:

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
seriously, it's arkward

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/NUnA4Le.jpg[/img139]

Remember when you said you want to get that Hello Kitty game for the Wii U? Well, go buy it. Your cat wants to play it.

[img139]http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/attachments/f226/471317d1375032421-mummified-cat-mummified-20cat.jpg[/img139]
Looks it's a mummified cat.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Looks it's a mummified cat.

Holy @$%# I'm just trying to relax and scrolling down the General Chat thread after I get home from work and BOOM mummified cat

Thanks for the Halloween scare, Absolushun. I don't appreciate it. :p

Since we're talking about pets, I got a full-time job and I'm moving into a new apartment this Saturday, and if I can get permission from the complex, I'm thinking about getting a western hognose snake.