• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

LDSman

Speaking of pets, my piranha are growing quite nicely.

Jb

Tsun in the streets

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
yeah, after i fed him. maybe he's just being a fatty and wanted more

Sounds like one of my cats, lol, she'll come into the kitchen at random when we're in there thinking she'll be getting fed. We feed the cats canned food at a certain time every day, and she just sucks everything down, she's almost always the first to finish. Then when either of the cats don't finish (usually it's just the one), she eats the rest. We've had her since July, and she's indeed become a fatty. I'm always thinking that whoever had her before us must've spoiled her or something.

Chris

Old Coot
And oops. I meant why aren't you a mod yet.
Whoa whoa. Slow down. I've only been back a couple of days and not even to the same degree I used to (aka when I had no life and was a shut-in). Don't want to be a mod again, anyway.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus

How did they manage to get that mixed up? Are you sure you ordered the CD?

I ordered glasses once, I got contacts instead true story.

You guys, this is what happens when we allow robot drones to take over human jobs. Robots don't understand human things. That's why one day one of us is going to order hair-care products from Amazon and end up with a box of rabbits.

S͎͚̟͎͓̜͚̹̠̦͌̇̇̈̎ͭͤ̿́͡J̷̢̛̣̻͚̹͚̭̺̘̓ͦ̇̐ͣ͊ͬ̍͜Ḑ̴̶̰͎͔͔͙̩͓ͫ̎ͩͤ̋͒͗̿ͫ̆ͪ̌͗͆͒͑͘͝F̓̔̿̋̾ͩ́̾ͣͪ̽̀͏̴̧̬̜̭̠͈̞͙̟͟H͌͌̾̔͌̆̀͏͔͈͉̤̙̳̬̯̞̜̯͈̞̫͉ͅK͔̤̻̼̬͍̱̘̱̳̠̗͖̭̓̽̑͛͋̐̉̓́̕͢͝͝j̸̶̈̉̌ͯͭ̉̀̃ͣ̍̀̅̑̈́̒̃̎̈҉̼̘̼͖̼̳͚d̴̗̯̦͚̯͇͖̝̯̦̩̩ͮ̾ͩ̏̌ͪ̄ͯ͆͘͝͡f̝̙͖̻̼̤̒̽ͥ̋́̆̍͘͜h̡̛̜͈̻̯̪͖̩̤̲̪̤̼̦̟͚̉̽͑̾̾̌͌̀̔͐̒̽̉̇j̵̪͈̥̣̼͖͖̮͍̺͔̭̦͈͎͈͓̞̹̐̉̃ͭ͢H̡̓̇ͤ̈́ͫ́̽̿ͬ͏̧̨͔̹͕̼̺̩͉D͇̱͎̬̯̤̬̪͕̦͔͎̣̥͋̽̏̄ͫ̓ͤ̋ͨ̍̔ͫ̃͠͡F̧̈̏̽ͭ̄̽͟͏̡̨̠͍̯ͅJ̷̡͖̭̬̘̬̹̺̲̻͉̮͖̩͍̤̮̳͋̍̓̕͠d̫͖̯͔͙͎̮̬̣͎̤͌͗ͫ̽̓͂͒̈́͋ͫ͊̾̌̐͊̀ͮ̏͘͘͟͢͞f̓̓̾͌̑ͩ͘͏̵̸̵̱̯͕͉ģ̸̙̦͚͓̘͇͕̩̝̭̦ͥ͊͋͐̌ͫͬ̏͞͝ḩ̓̏ͧ̐̇̄҉̢͎̠̳̩̦̦͎͇̣̹͈̖̖͔̯̙j̷̸̵͖̳̭̭̱̲̟͈̥͒ͪ̄̎͆ͪ͊̎̌̂̊͆͠͝D̨̧̰̦̥̥̐̈͐̅̌͐̎ͣ̕̕͞B̨͙̭̯̏̄͒̔́̔ͫ̓͒̎̃̽ͅḞ̹̲̖̝̙̞̖ͮͩ͐̈́ͨ̀̀͟D̸̸̶̢͙̯̼͕̒̃ͩͦͫͭͯͧ͗̆͠S̴̴̛̼̟͇͕͗̓̈͋̍͘͞B̵͔͔̫̩̝̰̬̘̗͕̟͚̦͓̙̫̦̍̐̅ͥ̑͆͒͆͊̊ͮͦ̂̌̆̔ͯͭ̕͘f͊́͑̅̑́̊̂́̍ͥ̔̌͑̑ͪ҉̧̫̗̗͕͎̱̞̠̕̕ņ̧̲͕͙͎̮͓͈̥̳̲̥͓͔͈̩ͥͥͤ͊̒ͤ̒̂̿͗̑̐̇ͥ͘͢ͅb̟̬̖̯̫͖͔̭̰͇̘͂̃̓̓̉̈̓̄̚͡n̶̞̖͈͔̲̖̟̈̃ͥ̒ͦ̂ͤ̓̿̂́͐̐͋̿ͣ͠m̸̡̪̖̮͎̃̇̍̒͛̂ͫ̈́ͤͣͥ͊͛͆̇ͯ́̚̚̕zͯ̌̒͑ͨͩ̎ͤ̆͒̂͊ͪ̋͒̏҉̱͙͍̤̩̣̲͍̜̪͝b̷͔̯̤̫̪̠͖͎͔͕̭̼̳͎̍ͭ̅̐͋͌̅̌̿̎͊̌ͨ̀͢͞ĵ̅ͫ̒͌͜҉̵̥̹͍̮̳̩̠̮̭̹̞̜̕͢b̸̡̫̹̦̩̒̈ͭ̌ͮͥ̆̏͌̂̈̚͟͢
̙̭̘͉̰̱̭̮̳̹͍͕̆̄͌́̕͜͜a̴̧̢̯̙͈͖̼̳̟̹̟ͮͧ̊̇ͥ̐͝s͑͊ͣ͏̢̧̛̪̯̣̫̘̖̘̭d̸̢̻̜̪̳͈̞̮̣̍͋͋ͩ̌̑ͨ̏ͫ̔̈̇͆͗̀͘͞f̷̷̵̻̲͚̰͙̹̭̉̏͋̾̄̇͊ͧͩͤ͑̃̆̀͝d̵̬̦͈̭̻̪̥͙̜̹͈̜̮̙̓̒͐͛̆̓͞a̵̢̧̭̖̲̦͉̪̣͉̖̞̰͆ͧ̾̂͋̔͑ͯ̃̏̍͠sͭͤ̆ͨ̊̅̇͏̘͍̗͚̭͔̱̰̕ͅͅf̡̟̼̩͈̖͍̯͍̺̝̫͍͖͊ͪ̊̈̒ͥͭ͠b̷̸̨̢̪͓̺̼̝̭̝̭͈̣̬̗͉̰ͯ̊͆ͯͯͥ͑̇̓̂̌̽͌̍ͣ͑̂͝a̷̢̞͕̳͔̝̞͙͎̥̼̻̦̻̳͖ͯ͌͋ͫ͂̈̾͐̀̌̾̏̆̓̿͐̐͗͢͞ͅj̵̷̷̭͚͓̟̜͍͎͍̘̩̱̲̜̬̙͓̗̼͒͛ͨ̍̽ͮͫ̔̌̿ͯ͟d̨̢̩̳͖̭̺̳̝̤̦̰̰͚̘̥̲͇̼̳̈̆̇ͯͬ͑̔̅ͦ̓̊͛͆̓͂̚s̮͇̼͙͈̝̱̘̦̋͋͂͐͊̏̎̿́͟ͅf̨̨̭͎̤̣̥̲ͪ̿͊͋̎́ͦ̽̐ͧ͆͒ͫͮ͗̉̃̋͝͠h̛ͪͬͮͤ̍͂͜͏̭̦̠̜͕̥̦̜̟͚͎͖͍̳̰̟̖̺̰j̴̵͍͈̠͕͙ͧ̆̓̓͊ͦ̈́͘̕͝ȃ̶̠̬̗̦̭̘͇̟̫͇̩̖̙͖̘͍̤̞͎̓͋͌͒͑ͭ͐̂ͮ̋́̀͘͟k̜͇͈̜̊̈́̄̑ͣ̓͛̔͌̑́̔͟͟f̓̏ͨͩͩͨ͂̓̎̊ͧ҉̢͈̲͇͈͜ͅḧ͎̭͉̮̫͚͈̫̥̘̮̹ͨ́̅̅̃͐͢͢͟͡ͅk̝͍̬̰͉̞̠̥͎͕̞̬̜͖̘̟͙̿͊ͦ̃ͦ̆ͪ̄̄̓͌̀̚j̵̶̝͕͚͇̪̱̳ͣ͆͌̔͛̄̑ͦͮͪ͗ͪ̕ͅa̷̵̧͓̻͚̜͖̋̆̐̾̀̎ͪ͘͡s̵̟̠͚̗̤̲̼̙̗̳͔̆ͨͭ̏ͤ̔̌ͣ̃ͮ͜͝dͮ̾̅ͥ҉̛̘̜̗̻͕͜f̢̡̪̝̭̝̜̩̘̟̻̝̹̺̗͙̘̺̍̓̅̽̇̈́ͤ͂ͤͩ͆̌h̢̘̥̖͖̝̮̗̥̫̹̩̻̭͇͛͂͌̔̈̽̊͐͛̾ͦ̃̅͂ͫ͂̑͑̌́j̊ͭͪ̿ͯ̒̓̇ͨ̾̑̒͊ͫ͑̌҉҉̝͎̗̺̖̬̞̫̭̠̠͚̞͓̪̰͇k̖̘̤̳̜̳̖̗̱͍͔̾̊̎̏̌͗̇ͦ̾̐̔ͤͪ͆̆̒͢͝d̴̵͚̖̥̰̱̳̙̯͎̐̌̇͗ͧͥͥ͘͢͟ḁ̧̛̱͉͉̳̲̰̹̱͙̼͔̭̰ͨͥ̉ͤͥ̔̀͜͝h̷̴͓͕̻̰͙̤̣̬̳̼̜̰̪͕̬̽ͮͣ̌͗̏̿͒̍̌͗̎̂͂͆̓ͧͬ̋̕͠ͅf̧ͫ̌̉̎̾̾̑̓̑͐͛̉̓̋̚͡͏͍̮̝̬̰̙̤̬́͟k̶̵̢̞̘̻̹̖̆ͨ̆͗ͮͩ̋͐̎ͩ͊̍̑̆͗͑̀̚͢l̵̝͖̰̬̰̙̝͚͌̿̌̄ͭ̋̃͂ͣ̅ͤ͋̑̿͘;ͥ̂ͥͧ͗ͮͪͨ̊ͭ҉̛͍͙̗̼̙̹̣̮̞̻̠̖̕ͅͅã̽̃ͦ̀͞҉̴̹̻̖͔͚̣̯̼ͅș̡̦͚͎̦͚̹̪͙͉͍̟̹̫̹̥̟͇̅ͨ͗ͥ͌̚͠j̷̙̤̟̟̗͎̲̙̺̜̹̪̮̲͓̳͙̺ͭ̍ͬ͒ͧ̂̓ͪ͢ͅd̞͍̘̙̟̦͍̲̳͉̄ͦ̈̅ͣ͊͂̀͢f̴̸̝̙̭̣̤̝ͬͯͯ͐̓ͦ͆ͬ̽̒ͨ̽͜͡k̃ͥ͐̍͆̒̉ͮ͊͏̛̤̪̘̠̘̙̩̻̤̬̱̼̟͔͈̪̩͚̗͞s̋ͮͪ̌̅̇̓̃͂͂̒̑ͦ̋͊́́̚͏҉̟͙̜͎̼͚̮̻̺̝ͅa̷͚͚͕̞̠̫̻̙̳̩̰͈̙̓̏́ͬͭ̓͐̓͐ͧ͗̍̓̓̚͜͜͠ͅl͈͖͖̘͖͇͉͍̤̞̟͉̺͚̩̪̬̟̾̎̋ͩ́ͯ͊͂̾̆͗̑ͪ́͆͂́͟d͖͓̝͓̜̳ͧ͋͋́ͅh̡ͥͥͥ̑͊͛̓̀̕͏̝͉̟̼̝̱̥̝̜̟͈͚̬̘̼̬̣f̸̨̞̭͇̬̱̠̩͂̀ͩ̽ͭ̓ş̱̯̰̮̜͍̿ͧͭ̊ͧ͊̄̓̏͌̚̕l̶̘̟͕̟̘̱̲͛ͬ̓͒̔ͦ͊͌̈́̑ͮ̄̑͊̀ͅą̴̮̳̹̼͓̦̭͖͊ͬͭ̔͂ͤͪ̉ͭͫ͝ͅk̵͓̪͚̞̻̩͙̗͈̥̅̎̔͗ͫ͒ͥ̏͂ͩͭ̾͑̚̚͢͡j̡̥͎̹͍̩͉̯̦͉̟̩̰̼̤͚̾ͫͭ́͂ͩ̏ͥ͑́͂̊ͮ̌͑̿ͥ̋͋͝͡f̵̸̴̰̞̖̜̪͒̉̑̒ͫ̉͆ͯ̋͒̽͘͟ḫ̜̺̥͍̟̞̖̫̲̭̣͈̹ͬ͋̔̿̒̀̇͐ͮ̿͢͝s̸̠͚̣͎͉̙̠̻͍̼̗̩̖̰̋ͫ͒̏͌͒̄͑͌͛͘͢ͅl̥̘͔͍̪̙͔̪͚̞̜͈̳͉̰͚̗͆̌ͬͮ̿ͨ̎͂̈́͋̽̉̓͐̑ͨ̀̚͜͞ͅȧ͎̗̳͉̩̻̤̙̀́͂̒ͥ̀́͘͝͞k̶̉͊ͤ̄̓̉̑̃ͨͣ̆ͩ̇̉̓͏̢̬̞̬͇f̧͆ͦ̒ͤͮ͂͛̚͏̛͈̝̟̖͖͙̘̜͍͍̟̩͖̳̗̬͠ͅh̞̼̦͍̠̻̜̠̮͍͕ͧ̉ͦ̈́̐ͤ͂̄̀̅ͫ́̚͡ȃ̡͚̜̥̲̼̥̼̈ͣ͐ͤ̄̾̇̅̎ͤͮ̽͛̉̿ͮͦ̒̀̕͘s̸̷͈͈̠͎͉̬͇͉̲͒̑̒̇ͫ͢ͅ
̭͚̣̣̗͈̦̘̥͚̣̮̰̌̃ͭͪ̇̉͂̇̾̚͘͝͠a̷̷̍̆̽͗ͮ͂̀ͯ͝҉̮̼̘̞̼ṡ͖̞͉̹̞͈̲̞̼͎͎̙̳͒ͯ͘͡d̴͛̏͋̒͝҉̱͚̤̗̙̲f͆̓͑͊͛ͩͪͮ̀̇̓̓ͫ͋̔̔̇̿̈͞͏̶̡̖͍̻̩͓̩̗̞ḑ͓͓͚̙͉̝̝̟̜̦ͮͯ͂̒̐ͮ̋̇̍̓̊̅̓͛ͩͫͨ̑̋͜͟aͣ͌͑̑̌͌̈́̍̊ͯͦͦ͐́ͧ̚͏́҉̗̗̬̬̤̖̱̟͚̫̠̗̞̺͎̞̦͘ͅŝ͚̭̣̟̮̞̗͍̪̱̰͓͙̂ͭͧ̃̍̅͋̄̒̇̎͐ͮͦ͂̀̕̕͟͡f͋ͩͣ͗ͥͬ̊̑̚͏͖̰͔͎͈͔b̛̛͓̤̭̗͎͙̱̲͉̣̰̠̑̅̆̿́͑̅̃̍̂̅ͫą͔̗̳̱̭͔̫̦͓̘̗͈̭̬̱̯͊ͦ̓̽̊ͣ͊̌ͥ̀̆̽̂͑̒̅ͭ͂̕͜͝ͅj̶̷̵̵̞̣͎͔̻̳̙̥͛́̊̿̋͒͑́d̸̸̲͖̪͓̺͔̹͈͍̺̥̺̮͇͎͇͈͊̊̈́̈́͆ͩ͊ͥͮ̇͆̽̍ͮ̄̕͟͡s̷̘͖͕̹̼̀̋̎ͫ͗̓ͫ͊͐͒̚̚͢f̨ͤ͌̓̒̈́ͤ̄̀̚͏͎̳̯̭̞̮͖͈̲̙̰̩̭͚͈̹͍ͅͅḧ̭͔͔̩͈͔̗̙̯͚̰̰́ͮ͑ͥ̿̂ͤͪ̀͞j̷̴̡̺̖͚̩͓̤ͩͬ̐̈ͬ̇͋̐̏ͅã̲̘̠̠̤̗̻̩͕̰̲̭̰̿͆̽ͮ͊͊̍̄̊͋͠ͅk̢͚̙̫̭̯̳͇̘̙̿ͮ̏͒͜f̤̘̬̩̾̃ͬ̑̏̒̈͌̋̊̂́̊̋̽ͨͩͤ͢͝h̶̶̲͇͕͖̖̣͖̰̗̓͗̓͛̒ͯͥk̝̜̼̩̹̩̹̮̟͇̘ͭͪ̿ͭ̊̑̏̊̈̎̽͑͠͡ͅj̸̘͕͇͙̞̣̘͓̝̪̆̏̒̋ͪ͗̄̓͋̅̎͆̔́͢a͛̐̆̈́̉̈̐͂̅͂͋̋̅ͨͯ̃̇͏̧̥͚̞̘̝̠̯͠ṣ̣̞̩͉͖̄͂̃ͥ͗̒̿̃̾̉̌͆ͯ͐́̕͝d͈͖̪͎̤̓̐̐̋̚͟f̷̼̤̲̪͎͉̟̗̞̌̍͛ͭ͑ͮͨͫ̊̍ͨ̅ͦ͞h̵̡̬̩̗̬͍̙̮̦̜̤̰͍ͯͣ̒͆ͬ̉ͫͭ̕͜͠ͅͅj͈̘̪̮͍̘̭͕̜̝͇̮̦̹͌̈̐̿͑̾̽͊̂̊̑ͭͪ͌̒̎ͩ̀̚͘k̷̶͓̝̻̗ͭͫ͋̈ͫ̀͢͝ḑ̢̤̯̲͎̣̭̻͚̗̘̼̖̦͍̙͔̖́̅͋͑̇ͬ͊͆͋̏ͭ̄̊̽͐͊͢͜a̷̫̟͖̬̻̪̻͎̮̭̙̯ͣ̍̌ͯͦͥ̒̄̈ͭ̀͆̅ͨͪ́ḣ̵̹̖͖̥̞̻͉̮̙̪̣͙̝̬̩̿̐̑͒͆̚͠f̧͖̲̬̥͖̯̝̱̬̮͈̗̲̱̣̳͔̦̙̅͒ͧ̎ͨ̀ͧ͑̏̀ͣ͑ͭ͋́k͌ͣ͋̇̓̽̆̑͆̀̾̇̏̿͌͒͗͋̚͏̡̳̺̟̲̘̞̗̀͢͟ͅl̴̻̭̰̝̀ͥ͗͆͐͂̀͡;̴̢̆̈́̍͊͏͕̗̩͈̙͔̞̟̤͍͇̫̖͈͕̥̳̩͞ͅa̛̛͔̺̰̦̺̮̹͙̠̩̭̥̗͚͋ͤ̉̾͗̚̕̕̕ͅs̵̢̫̥̩͍̖̫̭̲͚͙͈͒̽ͥͬ͂̿͊̂̃̏̑͆̄̓̇̓͘͜j̧̛̘̠̮͙̟͎̣͉͐̈͐ͭ̊̽̔̄̾ͮͮ͒̓ͥ̂̄̿̚͢ḑ̴̯̜̼̯̯̙̜͈̹̫̼̯̺͙̫͎̼̿̾̀̏̊̇̀͟ͅf̖̰̖̜̤͚̮͒ͥ̇̏ͮ͐͋ͧͦ̈͒̄̆ͦͥ́ͤ͋̀̀̀̚͟͡ͅk̀̒͊̓̀͑̋̍̓̄̒̃̽͂͏̡̛̦̲̖̻͍̜̥͈͚̯͈̺̰̪͔͟s̰̻̮͍̠̤͓̤̦̼̮̜̥͕͎̅͋͆̐͡a̷̰̪̻̞͎͛ͬ͐ͪ̇͠ļ̲̳̪̹͇̲̜̉ͦͪ̽̎̓͛ͨ̇̽̈͐ͣ̂̿̕͘͡͡d͇͕͔̬̙͚̪̰̅̅̇͛͐̾͂̈̋͐̔͝͞ͅh͎̖̲̬̟́̆̌̿͛ͤͤ̃́ͤ͊̽̿ͣ̄̈́̚͟͠f̛͈̜̠̖̞͖̰͕̻̙̟͕̙̟̣͈͗͐͒̃̐ͪ͜͞s̷̵̮͍̯̯͕͖̟͖̦͎̩̝̞̞̟͒̅͑̌̌̀̀͝ļ̸̢̡̠̼͓͈̣̩̭͇̮͍̙̫̎ͬ͒ͮͬͣͣ̍ͫͩ̍͑ͧ̋̒͞a͐̓ͪͪͧ҉͏̶̢̞̣̰͔̬̖̪͓̠͟kͦ̊̉̾̽ͬ̓̿̀̇ͪ͏̡͇͈̼͙̝͚́j̵̰̬̯̬̠͚͓͉͇̲̺̟̭̥͕̦̒̽ͩ͒̑́͊ͪ̚͜f̆ͣ̑ͧͨ͊͐̅ͣ̀͆ͨͤ̃ͨ͒͛ͬ̈͏͖̣̺̣̬h̢͇̹̪͈̦̼̘̗̟̤̞͔̠̰̬̿̋͒̒̈͊̎ͦ̊̋͋̈́̕͝s̢̛̱̬̥̗̘̼̲̯̟̖̥̮̪͚̫̲͔̘̠̈́̂̇̆̾̃̊̾ͬͤ̕͢͠l̓ͯͯ̀̆͊̇ͮͦͥ̒ͩ̅͡͏̰̱̤̣͇́͟a̴̡̧͇̼̰̹̜̙̲͔̦͙̪͔͛ͬͥ̃ͫ̿̊ͩ͌͊̒͜͠k̷̤̮̳̲̝͖̟̮̩͊̔ͣͪͫ͗ͮ̽̇̈̐̇͊͢͞f̸̾͆̉̿̂͗͆ͪ͋̇̍̆̏ͯ̉͢҉̷̲͔̦͔̖̥̞̺͍͖̖̗̺̭̜̤̲͍ͅh̵̢͙͇̞̪̬̦̪̰̤̝̬̰̹̰̆̓̀̈̽ͧ̊ͭͫ̅̏ͨ͘͝a̷̵̫̝͇̠͈̥̥̖͇̠̩̘͉̒̐̆͛̀̽͋̈́̐̅ͥͫͭͣ̍͊ͫ́͟s̴̨̠͈͇̪͕̩͕̝ͥ̓̾͒ͥ̄ͧͭͩ̂͒̎ͤ̚͡
̸ͨ̊̈͌ͦͥͨͯ̂҉͏͇͕̮̱͙͈̜̹̰̻͓͞S̶̴̶̘̭̺͍̗̝̪͙̞̝̟̭͕̟̹̻̃ͦ̊̐̈ͥ̅̀̊̓ͥ̉͋̈͠ͅͅͅJ̴̡̹͎͉̹̣̦̜̘̣̥̥̃̀̓̄͒́ͩͣD̴̴̲̰̘͔̠̜͙̟̠̣̲͓͕ͥ̏̔͑̇̒ͮ̎̊̎ͨ́ͬ̎̋͋̃̚͜͟͟F̧̪̺͙̦̭̲̝̝͔̆ͪͪ͑ͧͭ̆ͦͥ͂̈̔͆͐ͪͫ̀ͨ́͜͡Ḫ̡̟̱̘̝̺̝̞̜͖͚͙͍̹͚ͧ̊ͨͤ̈́ͦͩ͒ͨͪͦ̆ͥ̎͌̚͢K̴̵͖̻̮̝̹̽̿͑̽̾̇ͪͭ̔ͦ̔ͅj̧ͤͤ̓ͯ͐̽ͣͤ̒̈́͐͒ͪ͗́ͩ͗̚͞͏̢̥̭̖̗͓̹̠̠͎̞̭̖̹̪̭͎͇d̸̢̡̡̗̤̳̥̰͎̣͍̹̺̹̙̭ͣ͆̓̿̆̀̎ͫͮ̉̿̚͢f̷̸̨̡̤̩̦̘̳̭̞͎͕̝̫̜͓ͮ̈́͂͂ͦ̍̏̒̇́́̄ͤ̓ͮͧ̾͘ḧ̵̡̹͈̻̅ͨ͛̄̀̈̆ͦ̂̌ͣ̅͝ͅj̸̴̷̛̰͓̤̺̬̮͎̰̦̣̮͉̹͕̖̱̽͌̃̂͑̍ͭ̊̈́ͥ͒̌͐̌ͭH̶̢̓ͨ̉̉̃̑ͮ̄̄ͬ͋ͥ͆̌͑̊́͠͏̩͕̥͇D͌̇̿̆̂͌̎̓̉ͬͨ͂̀̎̍́͏̹̞̘̲͔̤̜̼̞̱̀͢ͅF̵̸̛͈͙̖̜̺̹̼̦͚̠̻̹̠ͨ͂̑̀̎̄̅ͯ̇̇̈́͋̽ͦ̃ͦͭ̉͡J̵̡̳͍͚̟̼̠̱̹̙͖̖͉̹ͫ͆ͪ͛̽́ͬ̾ͫͥͦ͊ͯͥͫ͋̐͝d̶̪̳̹̬̞̰̼͋͒̓ͣ̎̓ͥ̍̂ͭ̄̋ͭ̔ͯͪͤ̀f̅̑ͭ̽͋̐ͧ͌ͦͮͮ͗̃̊̀̈́̆̿҉̷̴̲̱̮͇̱̼̗̰̻͚̥͙͔̭̲̀̀ͅg̷̯̣̯̥̲̲̩͕͉͍̬̺̱̙͔̔̇ͦ̾̚͘͟͡hͥ̉̓̄̂҉̥̱̜̞̫͚̳̙̙́j̼̳̬̠̤̜̞̓ͨͩ̀̈́ͣ͋͊̅̊̅ͯ̌̑̀͘͝͠D̢̛͓̪̜̞̮̹͈͍͚̝̘̳͉̼̗̜͚͎̒ͭ̾ͧ̉ͬͬ̾̄ͭ͐̓́͘͠ͅB̧̛̠̲̮̝͎̼̬̻͚̐͊͛͋̓ͤ̊́ͧ̀ͅF̨̨͎̤̹͎̭͙̫̟͉̝͖͉̭̹̜͖̟̜̝̽̓͑ͭ̿ͯ͒̃̾͊̑ͣ̾͑ͧ͗̉͆͘͘͡D̋̌ͭ͆͐ͭͮͮ̆ͭ̑̓̊̍͡҉͜͏̜͍͚͕S̙̬̳̤͉̮͙̖̭̪̮͙ͭ̎ͤ̈ͯͨ͝͡B̵̨̈͊̐ͩ͛͏̷̺͔̙̦̭͍͎̦͎f̸̸͂ͮ̐̏͛͋͋ͬ̿̃ͥ̉̿ͩ͏̬͇̱̣̮̟̀ņ̳̜͓̱̥͇̠̬̱͎̾ͪ̿͐ͤ̾ͦ̒̀͊̉́͝ͅb̨ͩ͗ͣͥ̾ͯ̔̾̈̇ͯ̍̿͋҉̲̣̮̠͓̝̜͈̝͔͇̼̘̞͙͚̺͟͜n̶̸͎̩̝̳̲̜̹̙͙͎̫̳̖̍̅ͪ̓ͣͮ̽̎ͪ̒̃͋̀́͡ͅm̵̖̜̜̖̬̟̟̰̫̝̖̺͕͛ͨ̾ͣͦ̈́ͬ̋̾͢͝z̴͓̜͙̖̥͙͔̞̪̦͖̓̓̃̓̿̓͛̓̂ͧ͞͠b̌̆̍̐͆ͭ͂̔̿͌̊͟͡͏̧̯̱̩̲̦͔̗̺j̧̧̨̡̝̣̹͔̟͍̞̠̫͎͖̜̖͙̣̣̀̆͌͛͒̄͛̌̾̂͋́̔̾ͥͪ̆̔̔̕b̶ͬ̊̎ͯ̔ͮ̅ͤ̾ͨ̇ͪͨͮͯͯ͌̚͜͏͖̥̟͙̥͚̦̤̬̀
̴̵̧̙̻̥̲̜̪̤̬̩̻ͫ͗̈́ͮ̾̅̕͢ą̥̭̼͍̣̻̦̬͉͎̾̂ͭ͋̇̎̇͆̐͑́͑ͬͩ̂́s̴̵͉̤͙̹͉̺̺͓ͩ̈́̌̀̇̿̿ͪ̄ͬ͒̊̐̋̏̓̍̓́͜f̃ͬͦ̓ͥ̔ͫ͒͂ͤ͋̒̈̀́̈͏̠̬̥̣̗̳̺̫̻̻̼̖̹̯̝̖̰g͔̥̘̬͔̻̞̼͓̀̈̉̃͌̋͐̌̅ͦ̌̔ͮ̌͛̅͊̚͢͢ͅh̶̸̼̭̼̟̟̫̦̘ͧͭ̍ͤ̍̔̓ͮͣͮ͌́̚ͅͅͅd̷̨̺͈͚͓̲̼̥̲̘̅̒ͫ̃̂̅ͧ̾ͣ̓̃ͯ̀̍̚͢j̸͈͍̗̱̯̳̺̣͖̗̳̠̳̜͒̓̓̔̽ͥ̊͑̀͟kͬ̔͑̃̐̋̊̏́̄̐͋͛̍̃҉̶̩̼̬͘ş̠̘͚̞̪̩͚̻̫̈́ͧ̄͒̀͐̀ͮ̎ͨ̃͢͠ͅg͒͒̐̅͗̽̽͛͐̄̓̆̈̈́ͤ͌̓͏̭̙͙͕̺͓̙̭̥͓̗̱̟͟j̨̏ͭ́̈́̅̒͏̻͚͈͚̖̗dͦͯ͂̂̃̿̀̔̑̕҉̛͕͕̭̻̬̩̮̗̮̻̗̲͙͇̭̩̜ͅs̢ͮ́ͫͥͤͭͥͬͣ̊ͩ͊̈́͏̵̛̥̲͈͇̮̘͚f͒̍̋͒̓ͦͩ҉̡̮̬͚̱̼̳͖̞̥̺̻̖̬̖͇͘h̥̯̭̖͎̠̤͔̎͛ͤ̀͊͒ͨͥ̃ͩ͢͟gͣ̾ͩ̆̉͆̉̍̀҉̸̤̮̣͔̮̬̬̱̬̙̣̠͈̼͘͟j̢̒͒ͬ̋̓҉̡̨̠̺͔̦͇̝̠̺͓͉̻̥͓͓͔͓̫d̴̶͙̘̯̻̱̭̠͚͇͖ͫ̑ͨ̾́̿̓͛ͣ̑ͨ͑̇̊͒ͣ́ͮ̚͝͠f̵̢̣̳̦̗̝̦͍̺̯̊̂ͫ̏̍̽͑͜͝s̶̙̟̤̞̝̙͌̓ͮ͊̾̾ͬ͐̚͞l̢͉̦̱͇̹̣͇̖̰̱͕̳̦̣̼̹͗ͧ͌ͧ̅ͤ͋̃̑ͥ͋̄̽̓̓͡͞h̴̵̛̬̩͖͎͔̦̝̠͓͔̲̱̼̮̊̓͛ͤͯ́͞͡ͅģ̷͍̫͇̯̝͉̩͉͔̺̣͇͙̞ͫ̃͊̈ͮͫ̚͢ͅͅų̧͕̫͚̣̣͚̝͒̂̽͐ͥ͊͆ͤ̃̐ͩ̎̿̒͋͡͞ͅs̵͔̤̠̬ͩ̆̂̃͌ͦ̄̈̆̽̏ͧ̎̍ͪ̚͜͟i̥̮̩̭͕̟̳͓̬̤̭̙͍͔͖̜̺͆͐ͩ̍ͨ̕͘͜f̴̧͔̗̠̰̥̻͔̯̹̺̟̱͈̠̾̽͆̅̋ͬ̏ͣͣ͑͗ͥ̽͢͟i̸̧̙̺͎̼͍̘͖̤̗͔͓͚͉̗͇̠̳̫̩̇ͫͩ̏ͩͦ̄͂ͪ̏̀͜u̡̲̠̭̩̟̯̘̝͈̠͚͓̲̞ͯͨ͒͊̐ͯ̑͌̈́̍̈̚͢͝͠ͅg̸̵̡̻͔͈̹̻͎̞̟͍̜ͮ̑͐ͥ̀̕i̿͆͌ͣͯ͂͐͛ͪ̃͑̓ͫ̄͊ͩ̐ͥ̾҉̤̰̘̻̬̰͇̼̯̮̙̣͍͕̱̬͎̝͘͢͡ͅǫ̸͓̥̖̞͙ͪͩ̒ͦͬͯ̒ͬ̆̋̔͛ͤ̾ͦ̈́͒̈̀ş̴̵̎̃͂́̎͑̀͢͏̩̦̘̯̼̟̬̞͓̺̜ṷ̸̶̷̧̙̙̣̤͙͚͔͖̯̞͈ͦ͆̋ͧ̾̓̅̎͂ͨ̄ͫ̆̑͂̃ḡ̋̎ͭ̄͌̔̓͗̈́̉̍̔ͥ҉̷̨̘̘̱̹j̩̭̪̣̹̼͖̫̩͚͙ͤͤ̿̋ͩ͌̊̄̒ͭͨ̐̐̊̇ͥ̍̚͜͝i̵̢̺̬͇̭̬̾̇̿͆̇͂ͫ̈͊ͧ̓ŝ̸̔̂̓ͮ̏̏͊͘͢͏̩͍̬͖̩̻̯̖̻̟̪̻̯̲͔̰̤f̶̢͎̠̗͕͎̲̯͙̭̳̰̘̦̪̄̿ͮͬ͋͋̈́́̊̑̅͗̽͋̾̃̐̃͝d̷̶̡̫̼̬̭̔̍ͬ̌͐͐̒͗̀͞ẖ̼̪̹͕̳̱̳̓́͌́̚͞ĝ̶̩̝̳̭̣͈̞͚̤̪͓̭͖̖ͦ̏̔͋͛̔̃ͪ̍ͥ̄̀͘͜l̨͉̳̫͙̹̃̎̊̾́͟͜k̫̪̥̰̲̳̼̼̘͖̞̮̯̖͕̓͑͐͐̀̆ͥͩ͢͡ͅͅs̸̡̬̫̹̪̟̭̦̳͛͑̋̐͛̐̎͐ͦ́̿͂̍̽͠͡͝s̷̩͍̬͖̱̱̞͔̻̀̀̔ͥ̓͗̾́̏̆͂ͪ͛̑̆̚͝͠͠f̵̨̙̪̺̤͓̗̭̩̯̖͍̠̲̖̼͍̰̻͋ͫͯ̓̋̊͆ͬ̎̇̊̚̚ͅl̶̨̝̗̝̺̐ͩͥͭ̍͛̑ͨ̎̽ͦ͊͋ͧ̈́ͤ̐͢k̴̰̳͎͉̖̹̰̙͔̲͍͙ͫ̽͋ͭ̅̎̿͊͆̒͆̈ͮͫ̋ͬ̊̉́̚͢͜͡j̛͖̬̝̹̦̦͔̠̩̣̙̲̮̯͇̿̂̂͗ͨ̓ͩ̂͌̎͂ͬ̀ͨ̍̀̚͝g̸̩̩̼̜̫̟̳͓͗̆̄̄ͨ̾́ͥ̔ͤ̏̑ͫ̈́̓ͪ̐͐́̚ḩ̵̽ͬ̔ͭ̿ͤͨ͂͊̿̚҉̳͔̻̩̕ͅṣ̵̗̞̹̼̟̜͙̘̗̙̺̥̝̪͉͈̼̍̎͆̈́̀̿̑͂̊̃͗ͯ͊ͫͦ̀͘͟͜ͅl̴̘͖͔̞ͥ̋͒ͪͨ͋ͩ͛ͬ͛̄̔̔̀͟

Isn't this cool? Guys?

Canada

Banned
^ No it isn't.

Never used amazon in my life.

That's why one day one of us is going to order hair-care products from Amazon and end up with a box of rabbits.

Can't wait until that happens tbh. Should be hilarious.

Last edited:
I'd actually like it if I get rabbits instead of hair care products.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
reminder that Colbert is great and you should feel great

Stewart is great as well, and you should feel great about that, too

LDSman

It is very difficult to sleep with this toothache.