• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

I agree it isn't that bad but I wouldn't recommend getting all of your information completely from there. Wikipedia is a good starting point but it's not a good ending point and one of the reasons you stated was because people can keep constantly editing and removing things.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
I agree it isn't that bad but I wouldn't recommend getting all of your information completely from there. Wikipedia is a good starting point but it's not a good ending point and one of the reasons you stated was because people can keep constantly editing and removing things.
I agree you shouldn't JUST use Wikipedia to research stuff. But again, the references and citations are there for a reason.

Yep it is and I think it's better getting information directly from the references they have and you can tell the cerdibility of the website if it says .gov, .edu and maybe .org.

Last edited:
The first time I got sleep paralysis I was so terrified. I was maybe 14 at the time and I thought demons were trying to attack me, haha. When I looked up what I was experiencing it no longer freaked me out, but the weird thing was that at one time I used to get to experience it almost every single night. It didn't freak me out anymore, but it was just really annoying knowing what was happening and not being able to move at all.

Also, happy Halloween everybody. I'm going to watch the rest of game of thrones with some people and meet my friends therapist. Should be fun.

Last edited:

Vernikova

Champion

):

The first time I got sleep paralysis I was so terrified. I was maybe 14 at the time and I thought demons were trying to attack me, haha. When I looked up what I was experiencing it no longer freaked me out, but the weird thing was that at one time I used to get to experience it almost every single night. It didn't freak me out anymore, but it was just really annoying knowing what was happening and not being able to move at all.

Also, happy Halloween everybody. I'm going to watch the rest of game of thrones with some people and meet my friends therapist. Should be fun.

Happy Halloween. I'm going to be doing nothing today, I haven't celebrated anything Halloween related in years tbh since the holiday is kind of dull.

Happy Halloween. I'm going to be doing nothing today, I haven't celebrated anything Halloween related in years tbh since the holiday is kind of dull.

Just get some candy and eat it. That's what I do.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Halloween, eh? Gonna do some shots, eat a pizza and go to bed. lol.
Saving up my candy for later because of reasons

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I'm passing out candy at the door

my costume is that of a bespectacled dork, same as last year

Ugh I wish I could go Trick-or-Treating then I'd get more candy than I have now.

ZoruaBoo

*slaps younger me*
We just don't do Halloween... one year, we had a Pumpkin. Once.

Buuuuut bonfire night is coming up on November the 5th which is was better~ Huzzah!!

TheDragonKing

King of dragons
So here I am in the kitchen eating the last of the Halloween candy while the rest of my family is downstairs watching TV. I'm so evil.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
I had to work while all my friends were partying, when I got home this morning everyone was passed out on the floor :(

I have to work tonight again and maybe on Sunday too :(

At least I make good money.

LDSman

I went to the mall yesterday to pick up a promo card from GameStop. A church bus sideswiped my truck while I was inside.

And I only saw 3 trick or treaters.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I don't know how many kids I got yesterday, but it was an amount that I had to fill the bowl up with more candy even though I was only handing out like maybe three or four pieces of candy per kid. I also handed out these fruit snacks with the candy because Dad told me to as my younger brothers weren't eating them, so about half of the bag is empty now. It still wasn't a whole lot of kids, but it was a decent haul.

Every year, we recycle candy we don't eat to other trick-or-treaters because we're cheap like that. Chances are those kids don't eat those candies anyway. Meanwhile, I'm kinda hoping the pixy stix powder didn't stick to any candy, because one apparently was torn open at the bottom of the bowl, so it was covered in powder. You never know if some crazy parent mistakes that for cocaine or whatnot.

AlbinoDino

Icy Swirls
Did anyone announce when the new 3DS system was going to be released in U.S.? I'm looking all over and can't find anything about it.

Also there were no children on my block (was practically snowing last night..)