• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

??????

That guy.
Misc...haven't been on here in forever. How are y'all doing?

As for favorite shows, I like Supernatural, Attack on Titan, Avatar Legend of Korra...general weaboo crap lol

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
I think the last time I saw something like that was in my senior(?) year of high school when two police officers came to talk to us about safety during prom, particularly when driving. They had permission to show some pictures of some nasty car accidents. Probably not even close to what you saw, but yeah, those weren't pleasant pictures.

You say that, until you really get down into it. It's just as messy as anything else, you just don't hear about it in normal mother conversations outside of the epidurals.

Yeah I've had that too, but during driving class. We were in the room with the teacher and there was this girl about my age who said she had something to show us....it was a picture of the top of her head on her ipad. It was taken at the hospital after her doctors shaved her head, but before they closed the wound. There was this MASSIVE dark red tear on her head.... all because she drank too much and fell asleep at the wheel. That happened before I started being anxious about this stuff, yet I was still pretty disturbed :X

I guess that's true, though for me the shock of seeing wounds and body parts is exponentially higher just because I know it's...... not right. While childbirth is natural. Idk if it makes sense.... after all I don't faint when I get my period XD that would be quite troublesome, to say the least XD

Well waddya know, I'm actually 100% fine, at least for now. Maybe I'm underestimating myself.

I took driver's ed in high school and one of the school administrators came in and spoke to us about drunk driving. His son was a cop and was responding to a call when a drunk driver hit the divider on the freeway and crossed over into oncoming traffic. His car got some air (he was coming down from a hill if I remember right) because it sheered off the top of the cop's vehicle and decapitated him. He showed us a slideshow of photos and those were horrifying enough (they were graphic so I won't go into detail) but seeing an adult man cry while showing them is definitely something that stays with you.

In other news, I'll be finalizing the process to sign over my vehicle to my insurance company. They're taking it away in the next couple of days so I'm kinda bummed.

Oh god. I understand that shock is an effective way to keep people from making the same mistakes, but the line must be drawn somewhere... at least my driving teacher told us that we were free to leave the room if we wanted to before letting that girl show her picture....

On to happier matters.... Well I honestly don't watch tv that often. Most of the time if I wanna watch something I go online, and I'm not even into tv shows in general. I watch How I Met Your Mother, The big bang theory and Regular Show whenever I stumble upon them, but not that often. Though I seriously need to watch more Regular Show because it's awesome :D

Honestly the only things that I've been watching consistantly and in their entirety as of late are MLP FiM, Kill la Kill and Atla. I've also started watching Legend of Korra but I'm not too into it tbh :p

Last edited:

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Holy crap it's ??????.

Yeah I've had that too, but during driving class. We were in the room with the teacher and there was this girl about my age who said she had something to show us....it was a picture of the top of her head on her ipad. It was taken at the hospital after her doctors shaved her head, but before they closed the wound. There was this MASSIVE dark red tear on her head.... all because she drank too much and fell asleep at the wheel. That happened before I started being anxious about this stuff, yet I was still pretty disturbed :X

Well then. That's interesting xD. I probably would've been all like "I wanna see!" if someone was going around showing people their grievous wounds. Mainly because at least they were being a good sport about it in sharing with everyone a near-death experience that they may have regrets about. *shrugs* This is coming from someone who had decided to tell their entire fourth-grade class how there came to be stitches overnight.

(Never got to draw those pictures on the whiteboard, though.)

I guess that's true, though for me the shock of seeing wounds and body parts is exponentially higher just because I know it's...... not right. While childbirth is natural. Idk if it makes sense.... after all I don't faint when I get my period XD that would be quite troublesome, to say the least XD

I wonder if I'm like the only one who's like really intrigued by their own period blood, even though sometimes talks of blood make me tense.

Oh god. I understand that shock is an effective way to keep people from making the same mistakes, but the line must be drawn somewhere... at least my driving teacher told us that we were free to leave the room if we wanted to before letting that girl show her picture....

Maybe the guy did give a warning about it--kinda seems like a mandatory thing in a professional setting or whatnot. But though I never took drivers ed in school, isn't it true that they pretty much show the class the one (in)famous commercial/advert/whatever that involves a graphic depiction of a car accident? I don't think they'd ever force people to watch it, but... I dunno.

Honestly the only things that I've been watching consistantly and in their entirety as of late are MLP FiM, Kill la Kill and Atla.

Yussssssssss.

I don't watch TV much anymore, nothing interests me. I'm just personally preparing myself for when the fall anime season ends in a few weeks, there were some good titles this season, along with the bad.

TheDragonKing

King of dragons
The only show I'm really watching right now is The Walking Dead. I don't watch TV very often. Occasionally I watch Modern Family, which is hilarious!

Ice Lock

Hello!
I've been enjoying the walking dead (Also a fan of the comics), The flash, arrow, the 100, Marvel's Agents of shield, the last leg, Bluestone 42, Bad education.

Also, anyone recommend any cyberpunk TV series? I've seen GITS: Stand alone complex, I need something new.

Omega Sapphire

I don't remember the last time I watched TV live. I get everything from Netflix. Occasionally I'll buy a season pass on Xbox Video (occasionally means twice, both times for Korra).

Good TV shows? MOTHER FREAKING GILMORE GIRLS!!! Watching that now and it has changed me from a man to a snarky teenage girl in a matter of days. Thanks Hollywood!

Omega Sapphire

You should probably post that stuff to /r/confessions where you can remain anonymous.

Why would you quote that? I could have went my entire life without venturing onto the last page and seeing that comment. Thank you for spreading the shock. But while we are on the subject of Kutie Pie's utterus shedding its walls I'd like to point out that the answer to her question is yes.

Also /b/ is an option too. They'd love that stuff.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Muah ha ha ha the reactions went as planned. *rubs hands*

Also, anyone recommend any cyberpunk TV series? I've seen GITS: Stand alone complex, I need something new.

Um... you listed an anime, so I'm going with an anime recommendation of Appleseed. Though Wikipedia has a small list of cyperpunk shows.

Shouting at the Morning Sun

An Overwhelming Surplus of Diggity
I was just joking. I thought my wording made my sarcasm more apparent. Sorry :(

"omg i was trying to be funny and it didn't work and people are mad at me IT WAS JUST SARCASM GOD" is all I am really getting from this.

If you're going to be sarcastic then do it blatantly or say something about it, because I'm sorry I haven't found a font pack with Sarcasm.msf in it yet.