• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
today I learned that if you go out to eat on Thanksgiving, you don't get any leftovers the day after

Raxacoricofallapatorius

Exalted Meme Junkie
today I learned that if you go out to eat on Thanksgiving, you don't get any leftovers the day after

Your signature cracks me up.

Also, on a more related note, that's unfortunately quite true.

I actually didn't eat leftovers tonight. I had IHOP.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Forgive me if this has already been covered/discussed but has anyone else's post count dramatically jumped up?

Got to agree with those who say ORAS is full of nostalgia - it feels so good to play it! Made me realise how much I've actually missed Hoenn. Strange to think that in a few years we could be playing DP remakes.

Abstinence Pistols

Black Friday was neat except I missed out on the only record I wanted (after spending the prior week trying to line up a way to get it in the first place) since the store neglected to mention that they were opening early when I told them I had to work at 10 so I couldn't make it in time. And now if I want one I apparently need to shell out 100 bucks

Scalpers are the **** best :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
What did everyone get during Black Friday? Did my shopping on Amazon. I only got the Jurassic Park Trilogy Blu-ray, but I've been eyeing it for almost 3 years, so I'm fine with it. Would have gotten a new TV too, but you really have to be quick and eagle eyed, or else they're gone in a flash. Maybe next year.

WHOAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! My name change finally came!!! Thanks Ellie! :D

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
I completely forgot there was a name change thread recently.

Then again, the last time I tried to get a name change, it wasn't doable because usernames on vB are case-insensitive.

My brother and I got a copy of Smash Bros. for Wii U in preparation for when we...get a Wii U.

I also got a Blu-ray/DVD of The Lego Movie...in preparation of getting a Blu-ray player.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I'm planning on going on a brief hiatus until after the Holiday season (January 2nd at least). Not only am I going to be busy with all things Christmas related such as spending time with my family & buying/making gifts, but there also a few things I need to get done such as trying to find a job & work on a few additional projects, so I want to take this time to focus more on that stuff

Mister_SGG

What did everyone get during Black Friday? Did my shopping on Amazon. I only got the Jurassic Park Trilogy Blu-ray, but I've been eyeing it for almost 3 years, so I'm fine with it. Would have gotten a new TV too, but you really have to be quick and eagle eyed, or else they're gone in a flash. Maybe next year.

I bought an obscene amount of CDs at HMV and an obscenely expensive despite being 40% off sound system to play said CDs. Back to poverty I go

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
i'm still debating on whether i want to buy some jewelry that's 40% off until monday. other than that i didnt buy anything, nothing really interested me that much

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I bought a new Dual Shock PS4 controller from Amazon it's the glacier white controller. I also bought a new phone case, and a bundle of screen protectors. I haven't bought any games yet. I decided to pass up on Assassins Creed Unity because it's a glitch infested game. I was hoping to pick that game up for Black Friday, but it's just too glitch infested....I'm a big time AC fan so I'm pretty disappointed.

John Madden

resident policy guy
extremely late to the party

nor did anyone, except you, refer to him as a raging guerrilla ready to kill.

you're right. instead he was literally referred to as a demon, which i'm sure reflects better on him somehow

(from the same kind of person who would probably claim that tamir rice was capable of killing cleveland police with a single blow, if evidence came out that rice could dunk a basketball)

Navin

MALDREAD

My family got smartphones because we were eligible for upgrades. Got the $1 LGG3 from the Best Buy deal. I need to find a case for it.

I really, really wanted to get a Nintendo 3DS (the 2DS I had broke last year), but ever since I heard that Nintendo released the New Nintendo 3DS XL, I don't feel like forking over $200 for that and ORAS when I know there's a new system coming. It's frustrating it's not coming to the US until next year :(

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Black Friday was neat except I missed out on the only record I wanted (after spending the prior week trying to line up a way to get it in the first place) since the store neglected to mention that they were opening early when I told them I had to work at 10 so I couldn't make it in time. And now if I want one I apparently need to shell out 100 bucks

Scalpers are the **** best :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I wanted this record too but apparently they barely shipped any copies to the southeast. No stores near me had it. Not too worried about it though, GP is my least favorite project from them and I really just wanted it for the license plate.

jenny death when

My family got smartphones because we were eligible for upgrades. Got the $1 LGG3 from the Best Buy deal. I need to find a case for it.

I really, really wanted to get a Nintendo 3DS (the 2DS I had broke last year), but ever since I heard that Nintendo released the New Nintendo 3DS XL, I don't feel like forking over $200 for that and ORAS when I know there's a new system coming. It's frustrating it's not coming to the US until next year :(

your first mistake was purchasing a nintendo 2ds.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna

What's the failure rate on the 2DS? Because my friend bought one at launch, and it broke in January earlier this year. He couldn't get Omega Ruby since he doesn't have any way of playing it anymore.

Navin

MALDREAD

I got a semi-new one from someone I knew for a good deal, so it wasn't too bad of a loss. But yeah I really wanted to get the 3DS but it seems dumb when Nintendo made a new version that will probably come early 2015. Nintendo claims that it is because the current 3DS XL hasn't reached market saturation here but I am willing to bet they didn't want to hinder their own Wii U sales and made that their holiday option. So dumb though...really was hoping to get ORAS for Winter Break :/