• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

LDSman

As a religious white man I'm so glad cops can kill retarded men to make me safer! I pray to American Jesus(Not the dirty middle eastern one) and all my fears go away!

It's shameful that a moderator can express such racist and hateful views.

i liked secret of mana, been a while since i played it.
It's pretty good. I think I have it on the GBA.
Secret of Mana was also pretty mediocre, IMO.

...Mediocre as a single-player RPG, anyway. Its strength was the capability to be a multi-player RPG, which was rather unprecedented at the time. That was what really made it memorable for me.

RPGs have gotten better since then. It still plays pretty well.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Yeah, it's almost like the people with the power get away with stuff the average person often doesn't. It doesn't relate to current issues in any way at all.

Abstinence Pistols

Been thinking about picking one of those up.

A bit skeptical of how much stuff/time I am going to need to really make it a worthwhile investment though.

You'd be surprised. Depending on what you want it for it can be a pretty quick setup, if you just want to emulate stuff there are several prebuilt packages out there that can make it pretty easy. I finished it in one night and that was only because I had trouble getting my Dualshock to connect. Mine runs a pretty great selection of consoles, plus Cave Story, Doom, and Duke 3D, so I would say it was a worthwhile investment. I bought a Japanese copy of Chrono Trigger for a case for it, too, so after exams are over I plan to install it and no longer worry about it falling off a table again.

I only ran into trouble when I erased the Cave Story and Doom run files somehow so I have to figure out how the hell I did that and how to get them to work again.

Zazie

So 1991
You'd be surprised. Depending on what you want it for it can be a pretty quick setup, if you just want to emulate stuff there are several prebuilt packages out there that can make it pretty easy. I finished it in one night and that was only because I had trouble getting my Dualshock to connect. Mine runs a pretty great selection of consoles, plus Cave Story, Doom, and Duke 3D, so I would say it was a worthwhile investment. I bought a Japanese copy of Chrono Trigger for a case for it, too, so after exams are over I plan to install it and no longer worry about it falling off a table again.

I only ran into trouble when I erased the Cave Story and Doom run files somehow so I have to figure out how the hell I did that and how to get them to work again.
My main concern is hardware honestly. The controller is one thing, hooking it up to my analog tv is another. I don't want to have to spend too much money to get it tobe a good gaming platform.softgware wise it shouldn't be much of an issue

John Madden

resident policy guy
speaking of spending money, finally got around to ordering a case for my phone in light of that robbery attempt on thursday night

I'm here on Serebii while I should be doing a school project that's due tomorrow. Oh how I looooove procrastination.

i've already finished every assignment due this week and only have to study for exams from here on out

except for next tuesday night, because OSU hates me

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
guys don't talk about illegal content here please

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Ahh, finals week. Seems like yesterday...

So apparently there's this sickness going around that involves puking for I guess a day, maybe less. My youngest brother caught it on Thursday night, though he felt better by the morning, yet the second-youngest brother had caught it, and ended up sick for half a day (while we were at the zoo, no less, though we didn't stay long). Nothing happened yesterday, though I kept telling the middle brother he was next--probably because the boys share a room, and so it was inevitable he would get it. He was also bigger, so it was going to take a while for him to get sick. And sure enough, like I thought, I just recently caught him in the bathroom puking about twenty minutes ago. I helped get him medicine because even though I like to tell my brothers how much I told them so, I'm still the nice big sister who helps them.

So now I'm thinking I'm next, though when, I don't know. I should've gotten it by now, but I dunno. I typically don't get sick much, so it might skip me and hit my parents for all I know. Even if I do get sick, since it only lasts for about a day, it shouldn't be too bad. I'm just that stupidly optimistic.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
So I just got a "new" car a few days ago because I had no choice and I am kind of freaking out because I have never spent more than like $700 at once. I am hoping I made a good decision but I am terrified thinking about all the scenarios that could possibly go wrong with this and I never trust myself to make good decisions and now I am just in a constant state of worry (more so than usual which is saying something).

Whine.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
So I just got a "new" car a few days ago because I had no choice and I am kind of freaking out because I have never spent more than like $700 at once. I am hoping I made a good decision but I am terrified thinking about all the scenarios that could possibly go wrong with this and I never trust myself to make good decisions and now I am just in a constant state of worry (more so than usual which is saying something).

Whine.

What'd you buy?

Archsage

Shiny Hunting!
Ahh, finals week. Seems like yesterday...

So apparently there's this sickness going around that involves puking for I guess a day, maybe less. My youngest brother caught it on Thursday night, though he felt better by the morning, yet the second-youngest brother had caught it, and ended up sick for half a day (while we were at the zoo, no less, though we didn't stay long). Nothing happened yesterday, though I kept telling the middle brother he was next--probably because the boys share a room, and so it was inevitable he would get it. He was also bigger, so it was going to take a while for him to get sick. And sure enough, like I thought, I just recently caught him in the bathroom puking about twenty minutes ago. I helped get him medicine because even though I like to tell my brothers how much I told them so, I'm still the nice big sister who helps them.

So now I'm thinking I'm next, though when, I don't know. I should've gotten it by now, but I dunno. I typically don't get sick much, so it might skip me and hit my parents for all I know. Even if I do get sick, since it only lasts for about a day, it shouldn't be too bad. I'm just that stupidly optimistic.

Something like that's going around here too, my younger sister's sick and I'm hoping if stays away from me. It starts with a sore throat, then fever and puking for a day... The middle school here is missing a ton of kids, and it's slowly spreading through siblings to the elementary and high schools. (At least if I get sick I can work on my Dex instead of busywork...)

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
US Congress is full of old white men who need to die already.
As a religious white man I'm so glad cops can kill retarded men to make me safer! I pray to American Jesus(Not the dirty middle eastern one) and all my fears go away!
Yeah, it's almost like the people with the power get away with stuff the average person often doesn't. It doesn't relate to current issues in any way at all.
People itt completely missing the point of BJ's posts is one of my favorite things tbh
^The future looks bright
It's shameful that a moderator can express such racist and hateful views.
Ever notice all the moderators have the same views on the same topics? That's probably why.

Last edited: