• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Jb

Tsun in the streets
i have vodka sauce at my house but i havent tried it yet. it looks good at least

Phoopes

There it is.
Thank god for friends making my birthday overall enjoyable because holy crap it would have sucked otherwise.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I'm not dead guys. I feel like I haven't posted in GCT in over a month, lol. My job has been keeping me busy. I can't wait for Wednesday, and Thursday! Two days off from work, yes!

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I've been playing Omega Ruby, and Suikoden II when I get free time. I've been wanting to play Suikoden II for years, and I've never felt like spending hundreds of dollars on a physical copy. Well, when I heard the game was on PSN for only 9 dollars I had to buy it, lol. It's a really great game.

LDSman

I hope I'm not too late, but I asked my youngest brother (since he is into electronic music), and he recommended Lindsey Stirling. In particular, he specified that her album titled "Lindsey Stirling" would likely be a good choice.

He did caution that the combination of dubstep and violin may not be for everyone. I have heard a number of the tracks from that album, though, and I can say that they are quite interesting.

Well I know what I'm getting for myself.

Just want to point out that Diance was a princess and the entire species appears small and gentle so it couldn't be helped in that case. And a lot of people were surprised that Xerneas had a female voice so I don't think either are good examples for your point. Same for Mewtwo since most people got angry over that due to nostalgia.
The fact that Diancie is a princess is proof in itself. Males wouldn't have much enjoyment watching a little boy try to make a giant diamond. Would a young boy look up to Diance? Probably not. They look up to power and heroism, which is why superheros are so popular. This is besides the fact that in our society, diamonds are associated with women because they're the ones receiving the engagement ring after all.

Think about it like this. Between Keldeo and Diancie, they both went through changes physically and mentally to become stronger but one became that way to fight, while the other to protect.

Ice Lock

Hello!
Me and some friends at Quakers gave each other presents, yesterday. Looking forward to opening this on christmas day :) and I hope they all enjoy theirs.

Today, me and my dad just got back from a long day out doing some christmas shopping. Phew, it was very busy there, but we'll be good for food for this whole week and I can't wait to cook this turkey.

I've been away from the fourms for a while since me and my brother playing dark souls together and I am helping him learn how to play the game and engage in jolly co-operation with him as a sunbro (In the sunlight Covenant), later on I'll join the princess guard to gain some support spells and give those a try.

Phoopes

There it is.
Man, Dark Souls. I really need to finish that game. I got up to a point where I was like, okay, difficulty is very high so I'll just put the game down for a while and come back to it later with a fresh mind. That was like six months ago.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
Man, Dark Souls. I really need to finish that game. I got up to a point where I was like, okay, difficulty is very high so I'll just put the game down for a while and come back to it later with a fresh mind. That was like six months ago.

The thing with Dark Souls is that if you put it down for that long, you might as well start over because you have to get back into the groove of the game unless you want to get your ass handed to you right off the bat. Also, if you're doing a serious playthrough, I would not recommend playing drunk or you'll mess up your progress pretty badly. Not that I've done that or anything...

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
No game releasing in January interests me, so I guess I should finally get around to playing DkS1. Last place I stopped was the bridge with the thunder dragons. Then Bloodborne two months later! Releasing BB and DkSII Scholars is a confusing move though. I get that Sony is publishing BB so Bamco won't be getting the money, but why 3 weeks apart? Why not release like in July or August, the usual dry months?

Jb

Tsun in the streets
No game releasing in January interests me, so I guess I should finally get around to playing DkS1. Last place I stopped was the bridge with the thunder dragons. Then Bloodborne two months later! Releasing BB and DkSII Scholars is a confusing move though. I get that Sony is publishing BB so Bamco won't be getting the money, but why 3 weeks apart? Why not release like in July or August, the usual dry months?

wut, we got Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation and Saints Row: Gat out of Hell coming out then. get on our level

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
wut, we got Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation and Saints Row: Gat out of Hell coming out then. get on our level

I'm not about that moe waifu raifu so early in the year, breh. That's going to be reserved for Persona 5. And I'm not too fond of SR, especially with the marketing SR3 had (giant purple you-know-what sword).

Anyway, it's that time of the year again here in Hawaii where the temperature pretends to be low (stay raining hard right now), but really, it's not low enough to snow unless I go up Haleakala.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I got a haircut in Clearwater and when my dad was driving me back, we saw a sign for a place called Lenny's with a sign that said "PUT THE HAN BACK IN HANUKKAH," so I demanded that we get lunch there

I ordered three half Reubens, and they gave me a latke on the side

Phoopes

There it is.
The thing with Dark Souls is that if you put it down for that long, you might as well start over because you have to get back into the groove of the game unless you want to get your ass handed to you right off the bat. Also, if you're doing a serious playthrough, I would not recommend playing drunk or you'll mess up your progress pretty badly. Not that I've done that or anything...

Yo speaking of alcohol I need to talk about something. So I just turned 18 a few days ago and my mom who has been super duper anti-drinking and really serious about it has said, "Now that you're an adult, you can enjoy a beer around the house." Like what the heck is she testing me or did she really just reverse her stance on it that quickly? I am really confused.

But to respond to the Dark Souls thing, you're probably right in that I should start over. I got stuck on the two bosses at once boss fight (I forget their names, it's been a while) and there's no way I'd be able to pick it up and get it. So yeah I'll start a new file soon-ish.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Yo speaking of alcohol I need to talk about something. So I just turned 18 a few days ago and my mom who has been super duper anti-drinking and really serious about it has said, "Now that you're an adult, you can enjoy a beer around the house." Like what the heck is she testing me or did she really just reverse her stance on it that quickly? I am really confused.

But to respond to the Dark Souls thing, you're probably right in that I should start over. I got stuck on the two bosses at once boss fight (I forget their names, it's been a while) and there's no way I'd be able to pick it up and get it. So yeah I'll start a new file soon-ish.

Ah, you must live in one of those magical countries where the drinking age isn't 21....which, I might add, is halfway through college. Back when I lived at home, my mom told me I could drink beer around the house if I wanted to, but she always glared at me with this look of judgement and disapproval when I did....

Going to school so you can be emancipated and free is the greatest thing you can do for yourself.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member

If it helps those are probably the hardest bosses to solo based on skill. Capra Demon and Bed of Chaos are worse to fight but that's because of dumb gimmicks.