• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Post Moderation

Invisible Presence
Oh, I see.

Keith Richards said that The Rolling Stones are planning on making another album. I've proposed some names for the upcoming album: Arthritis, Dementia, Crazed and Confused, Early Bird Special, Hip (Replacement), Get Off (My Lawn). Just a few ideas.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Everytime I see one of those Statefarm cone head commericals, I keep thinking that movies getting some reboot.

Then go to google and get nothing. Would be kinda cool to see.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Keith Richards said that The Rolling Stones are planning on making another album. I've proposed some names for the upcoming album: Arthritis, Dementia, Crazed and Confused, Early Bird Special, Hip (Replacement), Get Off (My Lawn). Just a few ideas.

mfw when geezers are making better music than the garbage kids listen to

gotta love the classics

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Commercials annoy me nowadays. When I was younger I do remember getting hyped when I saw the commercial for Pokemon Gold and Silver!

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
I remember the commercial for Diamond/Pearl. All those CG Pokéballs slowly floating down all over the place got me so hyped for some reason, but I was still a huge Pokèmon fan back then. Lucario, Bonsly, and Munchlax weren't just statues in PMD anymore, now they're finally playable!

Remember Zoey 101, that live action teen drama on Nick in the mid 2000s starring Brittney Spears' less popular sister? There's a 10 Years After epilogue on Youtube. Unholy horrible characters, Batman! The dude is about to confess to a girl, then suddenly ignores her because of a girl he knew a decade ago. Lololol Also, "To be continued"

*IZ*

It's always going to feel strange. Most of the posters that would post in my time aren't here anymore.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
It's always going to feel strange. Most of the posters that would post in my time aren't here anymore.

I know how you feel.

Some of the greatest people I knew when I joined just aren't around anymore and it sucks! lol