• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Well Korra wasn't a bad game for the time and budget put into it, Platinum is just good at turning those dumpster fires into something passable.

I guess for a $15 DD only game, you wouldn't really expect much. Transformers Devastation is a $50 retail release though, so hopefully there's some bit of effort and budget put into it. Unlike THPS5, which was sold for a full $60 with a very noticeable low budget.

Anyway, shortly before noon today, it was my very first time hearing a couple having intercourse in person. Either the dude trained himself to not talk during said activity, was not enjoying, or maybe the wife was just loud. They were right across the hotel room I was gonna enter, and all she moaned (very loudly in fact) was "Ahh ahh ahh!" IDK, was kinda weird I guess. To people living in apartments or constantly visit or work at hotels, are couples boning very loudly a common thing?

Recon

I guess for a $15 DD only game, you wouldn't really expect much. Transformers Devastation is a $50 retail release though, so hopefully there's some bit of effort and budget put into it. Unlike THPS5, which was sold for a full $60 with a very noticeable low budget.

Anyway, shortly before noon today, it was my very first time hearing a couple having intercourse in person. Either the dude trained himself to not talk during said activity, was not enjoying, or maybe the wife was just loud. They were right across the hotel room I was gonna enter, and all she moaned (very loudly in fact) was "Ahh ahh ahh!" IDK, was kinda weird I guess. To people living in apartments or constantly visit or work at hotels, are couples boning very loudly a common thing?

I've been sexiled a few times in college. Thankfully my roommates were kind enough to grab a few pillows and create a makeshift bed in our common area.

Unfortunately, they were not kind enough to provide me earplugs.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
****ing hurricanes coming to New Jersey

Sidewinder

Ours is the Fury
Agreed. Where I'm at in Arkansas, a cold front just went through and the temp has been brought down into the 60's. It's really refreshing

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
so did mine

in celsius

fk this drought

jk my car doesnt even have a thermometer :/ but its still hot af

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
A few weeks ago two of my roommates moved out of the apartment due to not being able to pay rent.

I just discovered today that instead of moving out, they basically packed all their stuff and moved it into the third guy's room.

I guess it's technically not illegal? The third guy is allowing them the space. But the other two don't seem to have paid for last month's rent yet, and had they both had to go to court for it today, so I don't want to get in hot water for it.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
They would have to legally change their address though, wouldn't they? The guy could be cool with them coming in, but not the landlord.

I bought Game of Thrones Season 3 and 4 on Tuesday because they were on sale each for $30. I have Prime, but chose Free Shipping, and the expected delivery date is between Oct 2-9. Well, it's Oct 2 now, and I still haven't received a notification confirming my items have been shipped. What gives? Do they hate me now that I've bought and cancelled a few purchases in the same week? Should I contact customer support?

Recon

They would have to legally change their address though, wouldn't they? The guy could be cool with them coming in, but not the landlord.

I bought Game of Thrones Season 3 and 4 on Tuesday because they were on sale each for $30. I have Prime, but chose Free Shipping, and the expected delivery date is between Oct 2-9. Well, it's Oct 2 now, and I still haven't received a notification confirming my items have been shipped. What gives? Do they hate me now that I've bought and cancelled a few purchases in the same week? Should I contact customer support?

How about the more practical option? Wait?

Honestly, you still have a week. If it's more than 3 days late, then I'd give a call.

Not to mention, if it hasn't shipped, then can't you change the shipping type?

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
who here goes to bars on a at least semi-regular basis? Each time I go to an establishment that includes one I always order non-alcoholic mixed drinks (since I'm a teetotaler) which often contain different kinds of soda and fruit juice, sometimes even grenadine

Xeno the Doomguy

I have a switch and getting back into Pokemon!
So is anybody hyped for Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon?

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Serebii is a huge fan of Mystery Dungeon, you can see just by the enthusiasm in his updates for the game that lasted a whole 9 days.

But actually I've seen no discussion about it since I've avoided Mystery Dungeon discussion completely. All I know is that a Japanese friend described it as "alright but not as good as Explorers." But I mean all Pokemon, hunger mechanic returning and the apparently huge amount of dungeons is basically guaranteeing it's at least good.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Today marks what would have been the 75th birthday of John Lennon, one of The Beatles and a major hero to me. His fascination with the number 9 (especially including a tape loop of the phrase "number nine" being repeated in Revolution 9) inspired the "Number Nine" part of my user name.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Plot twist: It's an upside down 6

Super MD is not Gates, and that's all I needed to hear. Was so disappointed to hear Gates didn't have all Pokémons up to that point.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Last friday I was talking up past midnight with a friend talking all the wonderful shenanigans that used to go on here and how great forums used to be.

And then ORAS came out

nothing but trash. someone find my pkmn x pls

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
project pokemon is endlessly trying to reliably hack the game no matter how many times they get patched out

other forums have dumb af rpg sections like we have here but are empty when it comes to actually playing Pokemon

gen 7 save us please