• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
They also fixed a majority of the problems that the originals had. Namely the water routes having a seemingly reduced encounter rate, surfing being faster relative to the amount of water there is, and Sharpedo having doubled surfing speed on top of that. And even though it's still just a Pokemon game, they still fixed up the dumb inconsistencies in the plot.

The areas are actually somewhat refreshed though, even if they aren't changed much overall. Trainer locations and sometimes teams were changed up, and several dungeons are different (some are shorter though). Presentation of the game as a whole is wonderful though, there are so many nice battle backgrounds that are made solely for one area in the game so there's a lot of attention to detail.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
They also fixed a majority of the problems that the originals had. Namely the water routes having a seemingly reduced encounter rate, surfing being faster relative to the amount of water there is, and Sharpedo having doubled surfing speed on top of that. And even though it's still just a Pokemon game, they still fixed up the dumb inconsistencies in the plot.

The areas are actually somewhat refreshed though, even if they aren't changed much overall. Trainer locations and sometimes teams were changed up, and several dungeons are different (some are shorter though). Presentation of the game as a whole is wonderful though, there are so many nice battle backgrounds that are made solely for one area in the game so there's a lot of attention to detail.
I think they got rid of the female Psychics though. Grrr...

Heh. Overall, I loved taking that trip to memory lane.

Merry Christmas.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Has anyone seen any good violent crime movies? I'd like some recommendations please.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
What level of violence? Are we talking about Hitchcock's "Psycho", or are we talking about people violently getting injured on screen?

The second category, I guess.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Ugh, we are getting snow and freezing rain over here....This really sucks...

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Well, I left my copy of Super Mystery Dungeon in my dorm.
Not going back until break ends. Sigh.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I've been in a dorm once, and then I got depression.

I'm not being cheeky about it either; I really got depressed and partial PTSD.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Happy New Year SPPF!

Here's to a great year personally and Pokemon.
Hope you go through your resolutions properly and don't get wasted too much!

Post Moderation

Invisible Presence
I just came up with my resolution: to maintain the weight loss I achieved during the Christmas holiday. I lost 17 pounds over three weeks due to unexpected medical circumstances (which are for the most part resolved now).

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
You know what I really hate? When someone gets in a relationship and suddenly forgets about all their friends because they're spending all their time with their boyfriend/girlfriend.

I can't count how many people I've drifted away from because of this. It's BAD PRIORITISING. You should equally balance spending time with your partners and friends. It's not right, why should I sack off all my friends just because Jess who I've been going out with for 2 weeks wants to spend all her time with me?

I'm NOT, for the record, saying you should put your friends above your relationship, because I know that's wrong. But on the flip side, I wouldn't forget about my friends. They should have equal importance.

Admittedly, I've not had many relationships and they've not been long-term. Maybe this is why though, I refuse to drift away from my friends just because of a girl who I probably won't be with forever. Assuming I broke up with said girl, would my friends there after I ditched them? Probably not, because I'd have prioritised badly.

I know loads of people who manage seeing their boyfriend/girlfriend and their freinds quite well, those are the ones doing it RIGHT. Everyone should take notes from then.

If you spend all your time with your boyfriend/girlfriend and never see your friends as a result, you shouldn't be in a relationship at all. End of discussion.

Vernikova

Champion
As long as you have other friends, then it kind of doesn't matter. They'll reach out to you once that new relationship stage is over. If they don't, then it doesn't really matter.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
You should be in contact with them during the relationship and not cut them out, that's my point. You shouldn't just expect to drift away from some because you'll have others, you should want to see and stay close to all of them during the relationship. Both friends and girlfriend/boyfriend are just as important as each other.

Navin

MALDREAD
You should be in contact with them during the relationship and not cut them out, that's my point. You shouldn't just expect to drift away from some because you'll have others, you should want to see and stay close to all of them during the relationship. Both friends and girlfriend/boyfriend are just as important as each other.

Hopefully those who you consider as your close friends will understand your position and be there for you regardless. Same situation happened with one of my best friend's ex-gf; he had to be with her a lot, or on the phone (even when he told her beforehand he was spending that time with the bros). Also speaking to your gf about the need for you to be with your other friends as well.