• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Abstinence Pistols

Sold my Fates LE for 400 bucks, paid off two games. All this rain in one the East coast is annoying though

I already have a ton of news so I'm interested in anymore atm

**** that's ludicrous. Are you talking about the version with the 3DS or just the game?

I still have my trusty Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS but it's gotten a little scratched up from being carried in my bag every time I go on a trip so I need to figure out how to clean it up a little.

I kind of had Fates written off because Awakening was great for one playthrough but after that all the problems with the game became pretty noticeable, but apparently Conquest is one of the best games in the franchise in years. And the rumours are that we're going to see a new Pokemon generation announced tomorrow and I haven't played Gen 6 yet. I haven't even beaten SMT4 or MM3D and I preordered both those ****ing games. I bought a copy of OoT3D from a friend that I haven't even touched either. This is exhausting.

Animal Collective comes to town tomorrow though so that's fun

Jb

Tsun in the streets
**** that's ludicrous. Are you talking about the version with the 3DS or just the game?
It was the GameStop one with the artbook. I just let people bid on it until it went that high

Just used the rest of the money to buy a Nexus 6p. This phone is awesome

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
So does anybody do weird things in their sleep?

I have drooled in my sleep sometimes, but that's far from the weirdest thing I do.

I have a habit of yelling when I just wake up. I would be previously upset in a dream, and just waking up and having to finish my sentence, I will throw a fit and hit the wall or something.

It takes me a couple seconds to chill out after someone ticked me off in a fictitious setting.

Last edited:

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
So does anybody do weird things in there sleep?

I have drooled in my sleep sometimes, but that's far from the weirdest thing I do.

I have a habit of yelling when I just wake up. I would be previously upset in a dream, and just waking up and having to finish my sentence, I will throw a fit and hit the wall or something.

It takes me a couple seconds to chill out after someone ticked me off in a fictitious setting.

Does sleep "walking" count? I do things in my sleep sometimes. Like get up and do something... luckily it doesn't happen too freuqently.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I've been told I talk in my sleep sometimes.

There's been a lot of times when I seriously wake up 1 minute before my alarm goes off. It's so weird how my body just wakes up like that.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Does sleep "walking" count?
Yeah, pretty much.

My mom says that I often say jibberish, and that there is an effect happening from the medication.

I often have a slight fear of my mom baby-sitting my nieces. I can also yell things like, "Shut the **** up!"

I hate it when dream people are so mean to me. :<

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
I see the future in my dreams, often with deja vus i forget but sometimes with indirect dreams in which something very similar happens that same day

i also drool occasionally. Cant be helped

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
For Valentines Day, I went to work. I saw and heard a choir, then a Mexican speech in front of dozens of people, then they went to the beach and cleansed an old man's spirit by trying to drown him or something. I don't speak Spanish, but I understood espirito and señor and hermosa.

I'm pretty sure you witnessed a baptism.

That's definetly alot better than witnessing a kidnapping.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I see the future in my dreams, often with deja vus i forget but sometimes with indirect dreams in which something very similar happens that same day

i also drool occasionally. Cant be helped
Reminds me of this: I've had dreams that deal with certain video games, and will give an erroneous detail about the game, yet it would reflect on something actually prevalent.

One of the funniest was back when Melee was the newest Smash, the dream told me that C. Falcon was my go to for Master & Crazy Hands. The actual character was Ganondorf with Falcon a good second.

Recently, I had a dream where the Regis in Pokemon were catchable in the Sevii Islands. The real aspect is the braille on said islands, and ever since then, I've had this weird interest in the Dotted Hole and the island one path.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
My roommate babbles in his sleep, but most of it is unintelligible.

I've been told that I talked in my sleep when I was younger, but I don't know if I still do.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
I've hadto deal with that last year. Super annoying when the littlest of noises can wake me up.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
My frog experiment has had drastic effects on the variable group. The variable has applied oxygen, the control doesn't. The current living ratio from control/variable is 43/9.

Also, happy Pokemon day tomorrow (American time) to everybody. It is also my aunt's birthday, who told me that Pokemon was bad, and the game treated the Pokemon as slave labor. LOL!

Vernikova

Champion
Wow, the forum is deader than ever.

Congrats to Leo for getting the first mene-based oscar.

God destroy bless the internet.

That news is probably the most exciting thing that's happened to me this leap day. I don't have any plans to watch his movie though. Well, I can't remember the last time I went to the movies.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I spent a lot of my night shoveling snow last night, so much fun....I heard next week it's supposed to warm up again. Who knows with Michigan, though. Warm one week and snowy the next.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
As a Beatles fan and especially John Lennon fan I mourn the loss of George Martin, who produced many of the Beatles' recordings. He passed away in his sleep at age 90 two days ago.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I was in Iron Mountain Michigan for the last nine days staying with some friends. I just got home an hour ago. Iron Mountain is up in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It's about an 8 hour drive from where I live. I can't remember the last time I had that much fun. Now it's back to work for me and my everyday boring life.....

Navin

MALDREAD
I was in Iron Mountain Michigan for the last nine days staying with some friends. I just got home an hour ago. Iron Mountain is up in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It's about an 8 hour drive from where I live. I can't remember the last time I had that much fun. Now it's back to work for me and my everyday boring life.....

Dang, I really should venture into the Upper Peninsula sometime. Farthest I've gone was Sault St. Marie.

Chris

Old Coot

Wow, I seriously still have this account? And I went through all of 2015 without posting, let alone logging in. Yowza.