• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
I spent a lot of my night shoveling snow last night, so much fun....I heard next week it's supposed to warm up again. Who knows with Michigan, though. Warm one week and snowy the next.

Feels good to not have to shovel snow anymore. I moved south again not too long ago because I got homesick. Although summers are going to suck considering I've gotten used to the mild summers up north.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Dang, I really should venture into the Upper Peninsula sometime. Farthest I've gone was Sault St. Marie.

It's beautiful up there. The 7-8 hour drive wasn't fun, but going up there is worth it. I would rather live up there honestly.

Feels good to not have to shovel snow anymore. I moved south again not too long ago because I got homesick. Although summers are going to suck considering I've gotten used to the mild summers up north.

All of our snow is gone as well. Hopefully it stays that way. I was surprised by the lack of snow in the Upper Peninsula. We had a thunderstorm last night. Weather in Michigan is weird.

Navin

MALDREAD
It's beautiful up there. The 7-8 hour drive wasn't fun, but going up there is worth it. I would rather live up there honestly.

Winters, however, would suck. I should go visit Pictured Rocks/Isle Royale sometime.

Then again, you're from middle of the mitten. Fairly boring landscape.

All of our snow is gone as well. Hopefully it stays that way. I was surprised by the lack of snow in the Upper Peninsula. We had a thunderstorm last night. Weather in Michigan is weird.

Yeah...that was incredibly random.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Winters, however, would suck. I should go visit Pictured Rocks/Isle Royale sometime.

Then again, you're from middle of the mitten. Fairly boring landscape.

Yeah...that was incredibly random.

A lot of places in the Upper Peninsula get lake effect snow which sucks. It's mostly farm land and corn fields in my county. It's a pretty boring setting lol.

Today it was extremely windy outside.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!

Wow, I seriously still have this account? And I went through all of 2015 without posting, let alone logging in. Yowza.
Oh hey, I remember you from quite a while back. You seemed like a capable mod.

Will you help design a Sonic fan character for me?

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
I now have Amazon Video, Netflix, Hulu Plus, Simpsons World (really FX Now but that's what I use it for,) Showtime Anytime, Spotify Premium, and HBO Go on my iPad. I have reached peak streaming.

Oh hey Chris, fellow person who hasn't logged in in forever!

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade

Wow, I seriously still have this account? And I went through all of 2015 without posting, let alone logging in. Yowza.

well, i wasn't expecting to see you having posted here again.

then again, i was probably not expecting to see myself having posted here again, so.

I log in every day, it's real easy.

I just don't see anything worth posting about.

i even stopped doing that for a while. didn't feel it was worthwhile.

came back and not even a full page of the entertainment section has new posts, guess my assumption was fair.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
It takes me like 5 seconds to check Serebii since this page is always on my New Tab page. Nothing new happens, unfortunately. Guess we gotta wait for Sun and Moon or Pokemon Go.

Zazie

So 1991
well, i wasn't expecting to see you having posted here again.

then again, i was probably not expecting to see myself having posted here again, so.

i even stopped doing that for a while. didn't feel it was worthwhile.

came back and not even a full page of the entertainment section has new posts, guess my assumption was fair.

I was wondering whether or not you still posted here.

how do you do, fellow kids

I am not a kid, I am a kidult.

I am eating ice cream for breakfast right now.
___

I blame the lack of activity on pokemon not being a shameful thing to like anymore. Being now talk about it publicly on facebook and stuff. Why would they go here incognito instead and feel good about themselves that at least they aren't as uncool as the other posters.

Last edited:

The Admiral

I was wondering whether or not you still posted here.

I actually was gone for a little while. Someone on Tumblr made me want to go dig up exact quotes from people to describe why I left, and then I decided to post...

I blame the lack of activity on pokemon not being a shameful thing to like anymore. Being now talk about it publicly on facebook and stuff. Why would they go here incognito instead and feel good about themselves that at least they aren't as uncool as the other posters.

I don't think that's the only reason, but that's not untrue.

phanpycross

God-king
This is why people dont come here anymore

The Admiral

I mean, I've got to do something until Tumblr stops setting off my anxieties with their election stuff for April Fools, so I'll just spend it with you guys. You're all the salt of the earth. In that some of you make me really ****ing salty.

Meanwhile, in my art and philosophy class today, we got to listen to Queen and Laibach, so that was fun.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I imagine once Pokemon Sun and Moon release this year the forum will be alive again. It sucks to see the forum this down.